Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 11:52 PM       
ROCK BEATS SCISSORS.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:01 AM       
DICKS BEAT ASSHOLES
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:09 AM       
Everybody wants a rock to SCISSOR

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:11 AM       
I WANT TO SCISSOR A ROCK THAT I WOUND A PIECE OF STRING AROUND
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:28 AM       
SCISSOR MY GRAVE

The Unicorn
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:29 AM       
I ALWAYS THINK RONGI IS POSTING, BUT IT'S JUST MY AVATAR.
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:34 AM       
Rongi used to enjoy oxygen as a dumb teenager but now he thinks it's totally overrated

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 09:28 AM       
DID YOU WATCH TWIN PEAKS YET?
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 10:17 AM       
I totally need to re-watch Twin Peaks, and I hope since just joining in on the end of the conversation that has something to do with dwarves and pie and not in sexual way.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM       
I still haven't seen it either. I liked the movie though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 12:38 PM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:22 PM       
Going into the mental place today. You jerks be cool. Cool jerks. And if I don't make it out, tell the world my story. The story of a dude who made purile filth and then he went to a mental hospital. Tom Cruise can star as me.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 01:37 PM       
If you get locked up there permanently I will Thunder Run on the place and rescue you.
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:30 PM       

Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
DID YOU WATCH TWIN PEAKS YET?
NO

I'm so tired of TV right now that I'm not watching enough to keep up. Right now I'm in the middle of or just started Carnivale, Sopranos, Firefly, Larry Sanders Show, West Wing, and a couple of sci-fi shows I've been trying to get through for years since they all have like 19 seasons

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 02:35 PM       
I just started watching The Wire

is there a good place to stream it online cause everywhere i watch it on is kind of hit or miss
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:07 PM       
firefly is great.

my favorite character is christina hendricks boobs.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
NO

I'm so tired of TV right now that I'm not watching enough to keep up. Right now I'm in the middle of or just started Carnivale, Sopranos, Firefly, Larry Sanders Show, West Wing, and a couple of sci-fi shows I've been trying to get through for years since they all have like 19 seasons
That's how I'm doing to. I already have a stupid long backlog. I got through firefly by going out on saturdays drinking with my friend, then getting food and watching an episode each week while eating after.

Its really good but people rave and loon about it. I don't want to give Joss Whedon a hug or anything. Maybe a firm nod.
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
That's how I'm doing to. I already have a stupid long backlog. I got through firefly by going out on saturdays drinking with my friend, then getting food and watching an episode each week while eating after.

Its really good but people rave and loon about it. I don't want to give Joss Whedon a hug or anything. Maybe a firm nod.
That's sort of how I feel about Firefly so far. I put it off for so long because I expected something completely amazing, but it's just good. It's not enough to make me want more after an episode is over, but it is really good.

Also I can't get over how much the doctor guy looks like Daryl Hall

Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Also I can't get over how much the doctor guy looks like Daryl Hall

It's pretty distracting

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 03:59 PM       

is there a reason other than this to watch firefly?
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 04:13 PM       
yeah yeah boobs boobs ha ha very funny

Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:08 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 2nd, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Oh MAN!!!!!! Actually the other reason to watch firefly is the mechanic is super cute. I used to have a crush on the girl from Space Cases on Snick who had a best friend suzy who wasn't there(until season 2 :0)

She grew up into the mechanic on firefly <3 <3 <3 <3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewel_Staite