Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
And that's a wrap. Good work, everyone. I'll see you tomorrow with the second unit. We're shooting the truck flip next.
Yeah, um... Hi. Listen, I was told (I don't know because I NEVER get the latest script) that instead of getting hit by the truck, I was actually going to get set on fire by the explosion.
Is that true? Because, um, I'm really allergic to the flame gel that they use. It stings my eyes, and turns my skin bright red for like weeks. So, um, if you could just let me know if it's true or not?
And if it is true, could we get that changed back to just getting hit by the truck? Thanks.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 11:54 PM       
I'm backing supafly up on this one
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:01 AM       
It's not the size of the comeback that counts; it's how you use it. Though, small comebacks leave ladyfriends sexually unfulfilled.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:07 AM       
I like the flow of this thread. You know instead of deleting these spambot threads maybe you could create a forum similar to "caption-that-picture" for them.