Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:04 AM       
I'm not wrong. Amd you still differ from a pizza because the pizza wont scream when you put it in an oven.

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
I'm not wrong. Amd you still differ from a pizza because the pizza wont scream when you put it in an oven.
ANd you would not scream either, right?

Not to blow your already ingenious Mensa cover, but Jews were put into the ovens to cremate BODIES that were ALREADY DEAD, moron.

Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:18 AM       
No, really, ya think?!? But that would have ruined the standard anti-jew joke.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:20 AM       
Quote:
No, really, ya think?!?
translation: "Shit! He got me! Better turn on the 'I already knew that' defense mechanism before anybody notices my blunder!"

Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:23 AM       
Yeah, thats it, Mockery. Ya got me. Man, I didn't know that they gassed the jews while playing classical music in a shower stall area and then they burned them to get rid of the bodies and evidence. Or, in fact, they would have other prisoners bury the dead bodies.

Man, I didn't know any of this.

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:29 AM       
Quote:
Man, I didn't know any of this.
If you did not, I would call into question your high school education.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Signal
If you did not, I would call into question your high school education.
That's already being called into question. "Helga's School for Sheep Rapists" has yet to send us his transcripts unfortunately...
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
Quote:
As I said, I am no scientist, and for a Chimp you don't catch on to bad humor well, do you?
Sorry, but saying "gay people suck" after a rant about how they are weirdos and freaks with fucked up lives is crass when it comes to humour, especially since your post had nothing to do with gay sex. At least try to make your jokes fit in with the rest, hmm?

It's okay, though. You're better than most, and at least you can spell and string a sentence together properly.
Not to split hairs with you, and not that I'm not doing that... but did you ever try to re-read my post. I'm thinking you missed a few important words, one of them being opposite.

I'll try to re-explain this, leaving out some of the circular structure:

Within the gay community, I see two types of people: Real Gay People and Freaks. Real Gay People will only ever be happy in a relationship with a member of the same sex, and freaks, though they may actually have same-sex partners, are so mentally mal-adjusted that they will never actually be happy at all, no matter the relationships they attempt.

Real Gay People are perfectly normal, natural folk, and deserve the same rights and treatment as you or I or anyone else. Freaks are disturbed individuals whose "gayness" is just a symptom of an overall lack of ability to cope with life. The freaks actually want to be outcasts. They constantly seek new ways to be morally reprehensible to society. Generally speaking, you will find a pattern of victimization in their history.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:50 PM       
I like how Vince completely ignored the fact that I dressed him up in a Sailor Moon outfit and paraded him up and down Times Square. Of course, had something that embarassing happened to me, I would have ignored it too. Especially since Burbank, Mockery, Zero Signal, Achimp, and too many others to list did the same thing to him. And he's ignored us all to talk about how insanely Jewish Max Burbank is. I swear, it's like he's getting more Jewish by the minute. I think he's going to explode!!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 01:06 PM       
Now show where you is proved that Vinth was have had on a sailors moon costume during a time with parading of now... Oh, I forgot, we can't!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 01:26 PM       
Quote:
Freaks are disturbed individuals whose "gayness" is just a symptom of an overall lack of ability to cope with life. The freaks actually want to be outcasts. They constantly seek new ways to be morally reprehensible to society. Generally speaking, you will find a pattern of victimization in their history.
Oh, like goths. I get what you say, and I as soon as I read "gay people suck", an image of oral sex jumped into my mind. So thanks for that.

Quote:
Now show where you is proved that Vinth was have had on a sailors moon costume during a time with parading of now... Oh, I forgot, we can't!
I was laughing hard enough to make tears come out of my eyes, but the " .... Oh, I forgot" part pushed me over the edge.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Not to split hairs with you, and not that I'm not doing that... but did you ever try to re-read my post. I'm thinking you missed a few important words, one of them being opposite.
Still lame. :P
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 03:10 PM       
...damn canadian monkeys...

*grumbles*

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Yeah, Max, and your upper west side kike ass knows anything about real Americans. It is to laugh.
I can't help but wonde if Vince is geniunely anti-Semetic or if he is only saying this kind of crap to insult Max.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:26 AM       
It's complicated. He thinks (I know, but for the sake of argument lets say he does) that this in some way shows what a tough, edgy guy he is, that he can insult me and isn't afraid to use horrid jew jokes though he doesn't mean them. He also thinks it's some sort of ironic commentary on what he sees as my lack of a faith equal to his. It's also laziness, as these canned slurs come easily to anyone and absolve him of the need to think.

In reality, the very fact that he can casually throw this shit around and think it doesn't mean he's anti-semitic IS anti-semitic, in the most basic, ignorant, brow ridged way.

That's my take anyway. You'd have to ask some of I-mocks other jews how they feel when Vince talks about screaming in ovens and hebes and drinking arab blood and then says "Oh, I just mean Max."