Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 10:51 AM       
Yes, when/if. If i would have said when, then I would have been a liar. I just may try again and hope that I can pass a physical. Then your wife will know what it is like to bed a military man.

GAsux is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:07 AM        Really?
Quote:
But then I can see why that kind of opinion wouldnt go down well on the politics board, or 'Nazi Central' as it is also known
Ha ha yeah. That's such an accurate reflection of this board. Becuase you know, since it's a politics board, it must be filled with carzy, overly conservative types. All two of them.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:09 AM       
Yes, only two right wing, pro life, ultra patriotic, republican people here
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 11:42 AM       
Now Vinth now first of all I thought you had made a choice to be gay now and my wife is a woman.

Now also B it is my wifes policy not to 'bed' guys who can't tell singular and plural apart.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 12:41 PM       
I have respect for IS for actually putting his money where his mouth is. I have a lot of friends who are in the military, and I respect them all for having the guts to sign up. It's something I know I could never do, and if people like them didn't do it, then I suppose it would have been conceivable that I might have been drafted at some point, assuming the need had presented itself.

I don't LIKE the military one bit. Or rather, I don't like what the military does. I despise the idea of killing, and I think that in recent times the military has been horribly misused (i.e. the situation in Iraq). But I recognize the military as a tool of the government, and one that is sadly necessary as a preventative measure more than anything (I think ours goes above and beyond that necessary level though). I don't condone killing in any way, shape, or form, and were I to be drafted into the military I would request a position where I would not have to kill. I don't think I could ever kill anyone unless I was directly protecting the lives of myself and/or others in an immediate situation of self-defense. I hope to God that my friends in the marines and navy have never had to kill anyone, and I pray that they do not get killed.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:24 PM       
Wow, proto.... I found these over here, I think you misplaced them.

The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:35 PM       
You're a fucking tit.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 09:59 PM       
I LOVE AMERICA, SCREW THE GAYS. DROP THE BOMB ON SADDAM.