Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 08:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
The new Donkey Kong is pretty good. Easier than I thought though.
True, but still fun for nostalgia purposes.

Anyway, I've been playing DKCR, and The Orange Box. I'll be playing super meat boy more once I buy a controller for my laptop.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 08:50 AM       
Playing DK with my girlfriend makes it a whole lot harder.

"Just get on my back! GET ON MY FUCKING BACK! STAY THERE."

"Why are you using two thumbs to press button 1 and 2? USE ONE THUMB TO PRESS BOTH! YOU CAN DO IT I AM DOING IT, LOOK!"

"I'LL JUMP THE MINECART. DON'T PRESS ANYTHING I'LL JUMP THE MINECART! GOD DAMN IT I SAID I WOULD JUMP IT."

This game needs reviewing by Erik and Emily.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
I agree about Ultimate Alliance 2 being a bit of a let-down compared to the first. It just wasn't as good.

That was very funny. Well done.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
Yeah. I was expecting a lot more characters to choose from. I was also expecting there to be more of a difference between sides. Most of the characters just go with whoever you choose. Each side only has 3 exclusive characters and the missions are practically the same. They should have just made another X-Men Legends game. Fuck all these non-mutant fucks.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:16 PM       
they should have gone with galactus invading earth like the ending of the first suggested

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
"Why are you using two thumbs to press button 1 and 2? USE ONE THUMB TO PRESS BOTH! YOU CAN DO IT I AM DOING IT, LOOK!"
I got angry just reading that. We as a species conquered the art of two buttons decades ago, but somehow there are people who can't grasp that.

I met a girl my freshman year of college. Really cute. Self-proclaimed gamer. She tells me she's been playing the original Mario lately.

I watched that bitch get outrun by a fucking Goomba.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
I know UA2 was madedevelopedworsened by another company than the previous 3 but it enraged me how they coded it so people who can fly can only fly over walking areas. Also the costumes were limited to 2 each. The majority of the 2nd costumes were dumb as well.
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
they should have gone with galactus invading earth like the ending of the first suggested

I kept expecting Dr Doom to show up at some point. No we had to fight crappy Nick Furry.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
I got angry just reading that. We as a species conquered the art of two buttons decades ago, but somehow there are people who can't grasp that.

I met a girl my freshman year of college. Really cute. Self-proclaimed gamer. She tells me she's been playing the original Mario lately.

People who are self-proclaimed anything need to shut up.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I kept expecting Dr Doom to show up at some point. No we had to fight crappy Nick Furry.
I still have my copy if you want to play sometime though.
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
Mine is a PS3 copy I scored off that lockerz site Chojin was inviting people to a while back.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 08:18 PM       
i have the 360 version of the first anyone wanna play i also got borderlands for 360

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
Ea is shutting down servers for BFME 2 on xbox if anyone wants to get a couple games in before they do it goes offline jan 11th.

I'm gonna be on for a good while tomorrow to take a black ops break.
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 12:12 AM       
I am playing Fatal Frame on PS2 for the first time. I'm loving it.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 05:56 AM       
i'm slowly getting over my issues with mass effect 2, though i do still miss being able to snipe everything in sight.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 07:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post

That's funny as hell.

In her defense she hasn't played a lot of games, and she didn't even get a TV for the first twelve years of her life. She's learning. Just really slowly.

Now I'm thinking about my ex again She was really good at games.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 10:51 PM       
Finally beat red dead redemption undead nightmare. The rockabilly song that plays on your way to reyes is fucking pimp.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 05:03 AM       
Infinity Blade. Just got it about 6 hours ago. I'm on the twelfth bloodline. It's mad addictive and I just want more now.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:50 AM       
Sam trying being father of the year for Katey and ended up killing Ray Ramano in the process.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:40 PM       
Jumped back into Persona 3 Portable to finish it up. After spending 40+ hours playing American girlfriend simulators with Mass Effect I decided to wrap up my Japanese girlfriend simulators. Actually Persona and Mass Effect are really alike. The only difference is where you point your gun. Hyuk hyuk hyuk.

Also waiting for Ghost Trick. That game looks fucking sweet and I heard good things from Joystiq. Might pick up Pacman CE Deluxe on PSN tonight if I feel like it. I keep hearing magical things about that game and I'm in the mood for some twitch gaming.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 02:48 AM       
playing DC universe online with my old guild, jesus christ PVP everywhere
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 05:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
playing DC universe online with my old guild, jesus christ PVP everywhere

What´s your impression so far? I´ve been thinking about buying it for PS3 later...

Been playing Spelunky all afternoon yesterday, trying out Stone Soup Dungeon Crawl and Desktop Dungeons later today (work is kinda slow right now with lots of waiting)...
Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Infinity Blade. Just got it about 6 hours ago. I'm on the twelfth bloodline. It's mad addictive and I just want more now.
Infinity Blade is the coolest thing ever, and the fact that it does sword fighting better than the Wii, with better graphics and on the iPhone, makes me mad at Nintendo. Seriously, you just got your ass handed to you by a smartphone.
was never good
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
What´s your impression so far? I´ve been thinking about buying it for PS3 later...
pvp fucking everywhere. it is completely batshit nuts atm. i would not get it on a console; it plays farrrr too fast in pvp for that.

i followed my pvp guild to dcuo. i didn't like the beta, but launch has been amazingly good.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samfucius View Post
Infinity Blade is the coolest thing ever, and the fact that it does sword fighting better than the Wii, with better graphics and on the iPhone, makes me mad at Nintendo. Seriously, you just got your ass handed to you by a smartphone.
I have an iPad, so I'm using that and everything looks great. I was playing it last night, got to the 23rd or so bloodline and it hit me that I was playing something beautiful that exceeds anything on the Wii. Blew my mind, it did. Now I'm trying to hit #1 on the leaderboards for gold. I'm something like 6700 or so. Hah.