Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:27 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by camacazio View Post
Ok so I got curious so I asked my friend about nanowires and got this:
12:03 PM Kevin: so i dont really know too much about nanowires, but nanotubes can do anything
12:05 PM we like them because they can be semiconducting or metallic, they have great transport along their length (good for shooting electrons around), one can make transparent conductors by degenerately doping the semiconducting tubes, we're also using them in solar cells with polymers
12:06 PM me: ok just got back from lab
12:07 PM ok so make me transparent aluminum
ugh you don't get star trak references
12:08 PM Kevin: but i guess people also like them because they have tensile strength and dont react away too easily, and people like using them for things like batteries and capacitors and i just read a paper on using them as guides for thermopower waves
chewie was in star trek too, right?
me: thermopower waves! :-o
12:09 PM that's so exciting that i'm gonna get lunch
seriously though that sounds cool what is that
Kevin: yum!
12:10 PM well basically they can have high thermal conductivity, so i think people showed that you could guide a chemical reaction down the length of the nanotube
its like lighting one end and having junk all along the tube that burns off and they think they can store lots of energy this way

Ok so great! Fun!
Man, that sure does sound awesome. Very familiar though, for some reason.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Oh well shit. At least I read my posts, Eh?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:14 AM       
I read your posts too, dude!

When one is all "Hi I'm New Here!" one tends to make errors of incompletion. I still do, sometimes. (And I guess I'm still new, as I can't get vet cred for at least another 20-30 years)

I'm hoping he gets caught up.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
he's not winking he got fruit juice in his eye
JESUS GOD THAT HURTS!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I ...I can't get vet cred for at least another 20-30 years...
You can always buy your vethood with one topless picture of yourself, Colonel.

It has the added benefit that you'll be legally licensed to say "TITS OR GTFO!" to whoever you want!

You know you want to.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:50 AM       

:mewbies
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 09:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
You can always buy your vethood with one topless picture of yourself, Colonel.

It has the added benefit that you'll be legally licensed to say "TITS OR GTFO!" to whoever you want!

You know you want to.
I never got my vet card.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 10:16 AM       
Neither did I. I think the majority of vets are gone now, too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 12:26 PM       
TITS OR GTFO!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 12:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
TITS OR GTFO!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:40 PM       
I scrolled down too quick so it froze and I thought it was Tadao. My bad.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 01:43 PM       
Mark Twain has never been more fucking boring.

I'm thinking of turning in this paper without making any improvements.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:02 PM       
i kinda miss you fags.
be back in a couple of weeks.
love and curbstomps,
dixie
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:04 PM       
:X
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
i kinda miss you fags.
be back in a couple of weeks.
love and curbstomps,
dixie
Where're you off to this time?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:05 PM       
on tour again. currently in new mexico. mountains here are purdy.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:43 PM       
There's a new mexico? Just don't stop in phoenix or you'll get robbed.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Before we moved, we had this one neighbor who, to put it as nice as I can, was a seriously deranged overweight Hispanic man who would take shits in his backyard (no lie, the police finally put a stop to that though), play his guitar and sing Tejano songs at 4:30 AM, dig through EVERYONE'S dumpsters, drive around the block going somewhere in the vicinity of 90MPH (police put a stop to this too), and most bizarely he would whip out a garden hose and spray his roof down. I kinda felt sorry for him because he was in serious need of some psychiatry or something, but he had no one, no one at all. I still drive down my old street because it's on the way to my job, and his house is boarded up now, and his yard is overgrown.

I bet he was a real chill, fascinating character, YOU JUST NEVER TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW HIM you ungrateful fuck. You could have talked to him and discovered that he was a master guitarist with sever psychological problems and stood by him, proven to be his first real friend and helped him land a performance at Carnegie hall and secured the movie rights and made both of you filthy rich but you're just too focused on outward appearances. Good job.

Psychotic Mexican Man, you live on in my heart
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:48 PM       
WHAT'S HIS WEIGHT GOTTA DO WITH IT. QUIT BEING A ******.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
on tour again. currently in new mexico. mountains here are purdy.
Don't get your tit infected again.
Egg
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:43 PM       
i am staying far away from spiders and have become psychotic about hand sanitizers. right now i just have a sinus infection from cedar pollen overload in texas. i'm actually quite sure it's AIDS.

and no phoenix for us, we're headed to scotsdale next. then it's 3 shows in california. yay.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:48 PM       
LA?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:49 PM       
DON'T TELL HIM, HE'LL STALK YOU AND STUFF YOU IN A PILLOWCASE
Egg
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:50 PM       
yes i'll be in LA, violet undergound i think is the name of the club. i'm on the "9 toes tour".
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:58 PM       
Shit, no money honey. Next month would have been good.