Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 08:06 AM        Happy Family
Ok i'm really drunk and high right now. I know it's not fun to read long explanations so I won't go into lots of detail. Uhm so my father dropped a bunch of mind blowing and informative facts on me today about why he abandoned his family 7 years ago, why i'm such an asshole because I had to grow up so fast etc. Until this school year I had been isolating myself from people for a number of years and I finally just decided it would be ok to have friends and do things with them. anyway I want people's help but i'm not at home with all my friends so i'll ask here. See I have to make an decision to affect the rest of my life;

For one, I could choose to stay in Idaho where all my friends are and everyone knows i'm gay and all that. It's where i'll feel i'll belong but i'll always be working my as off because Idaho is a deathtrap and if I choose to stay i'll be there forever.

On the other hand I could move to Memphis where I would not only be financially supported but also have many opportunities that I would otherwise never get in Idaho.There are(supposedly) good colleges here. Also all hell would break loose if my father and step-mom were to find out I was gay, not to mention people here in Memphis pretty much think the same way as them.

So basically I have to choose this.

1.Acceptance, friendship, family, and all the while going nowhere in life
2.Career, other family, most likely more isolation

I have no idea what to do and I really need opinions. Sorry about the whole opening up thing but i'm really unsure of what to do and my father told me a huge amount of stuff that I did not know i'm trying to cope with it. I can't even stand up.
Blake Stamper is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 08:31 AM       
QUIT GETTING DRUNK!

QUIT SMOKING POT!

QUIT BANGING DUDES IN THE BUTT! (STOP!)

AND GET A JOB, HIPPY!

You going to do things in America, you do them errrrrggghhh--THE AMERICAN WAY

In America We Stand For Freedom, and we will not fall to the likes of terrorists ~ George Bush
When you sum it all up, what you get is a highly talented and seasoned performer who will stop at nothing to ensure that his audience is having the time of their life. So, whatever the occasion, call Blake Stamper for the best in country and variety music.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 01:06 PM       
Quit being afraid. You're hedging your bets based on the "fear of the unknown" and the "lesser of two evils" theory. Get a pair, will ya?!!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 01:20 PM       
Turns out getting really drunk was the best thing I ever did.(we are native american, lol beer peace treaty) My dad started telling me about his first drunkeness and we actually talked forever. Damn was I drunk, and I have a job Blake but your message has inspired me to live out my life fighting evildoers.

I'm not afraid now that I made my decision. My Memphis family are crazy rednecks and I did the wrong thing(drinking) and it made everything turn out right. That's just fucked up, i'm going back to the potato state, where you go to jail if you confront your father drunk.
Mocker

Old Jul 30th, 2005, 01:41 PM       
Wussy.

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2005, 01:37 AM       
If you're worried about going nowhere in life, first, quit smoking pot. Second, get the hell out of Idaho, unless you want to be a potato farmer.

There are plenty of opportunities in places besides Tennessee. You should try Boston, I hear it's a pretty cool joint. Except for the whole "Bah-ston" thing, that irritates the shit out of me.

You can find acceptance and friendship wherever you go, and honestly if you're family's gonna flip their shit over you being gay, they're holding you back as much as Idaho.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Jul 31st, 2005, 02:14 AM       
Just to clear up somthing, I wasn't high on weed. I know Idaho is bad so i'll probably try to go to college some place that is isn't there. The problem was that they were really trying to pressure me into moving to Memphis now but I told them fuck that i'm not moving, even out of Idaho, for my senior year. That would be a mistake because I had no good friends until this last year plus it's my senior year I don't want to start it off in a new school.

This whole thing started because I did something stupid and got booted to Memphis to live with my dad, but luckily everyone is finally giving me a choice(although I had no choice on being here in the first place) instead of just treating me like a child.

Supercooldude is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2005, 07:02 PM       
Stay in Idaho. I watched Napolean Dynamite which was set in Idaho and it looked really nice. I would totally want to be a character in Napolean Dynamite.

By the way do people from Idaho keep large blocks of cheese in their house?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 03:01 PM       
Don't be a pussy. Do something. And if you don't do anything then don't fucking whine about it later.
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 04:13 PM       
Animal Crackers in my soup
gay guys with dildos in my poop shute

GO BACK TO CANADA, AMERICA IS FOR THE BRAVE AND LESS GAY. :9/11sademotioncon

AMERICA! USA! KEEPIN FREE FROM THE EVIL OUTSIIIIIDDDDEEE! AMERICA ROCKS!!!

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

I love the NFL
When you sum it all up, what you get is a highly talented and seasoned performer who will stop at nothing to ensure that his audience is having the time of their life. So, whatever the occasion, call Blake Stamper for the best in country and variety music.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 04:48 PM       
You know, the only time I've ever posted things about myself in the loveline it has been complete bullshit, and for the first time in my life I'm ready to tell the truth. Are you ready? Let me just gather the courage. This thread is stupid, and I'm apalled that you can take your bullshit that seriously. I'M APALLED WITH EVERYONE.
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 04:58 PM       
ARE YOU SAYING YOU ARE APPALLED WITH AMERICA? BECAUSE IF YOU ARE STAY OUT OF MY 50 GREAT STATES YOU CHODE. WHICH GIVE ME A SONG IDEAR.

IN ALL THE GUTS AND GLORY
THE TALES OF A SOLDIERS STORY
AMERICA IS KEEPING US TRUE

THANK YOU LIBERTY
FOR KEEPING US F-R-E-E
ALL OF US SHIPMATES ON AMERICAN'S CREW

AND ALTHOUGH THE GUNS ARE STILL ABLAZIN
THE FRATERNITiES CAN STILL BE HAZIN'
CAUSE THATS THE THING YOUNG AMERICANS LIKE TO DO

LIKE TO DOOOOO...oooohoooo.ooooooo.
Mocker

Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 05:14 PM       
Hey neighbor! I'm glad that there are still true, blue Americans like yourself still around, let me tell you.

P.S. Turn your Christmas lights off.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 06:28 PM       
BY THE POWER OF THE MOCKERY RULES AND GUIDELINES UNDER CODE NINE OF SECTION 2 I HEREBY DECLAIR YOU A BACK n' FORTHER/STALKER AND HEREBY DEMAND YOU TO CEASE AND DESIST YOUR ACTIONS UNDER THE POWER OF THE AMERICAN LOGICIANS LAW. FURTHERMORE I DEMAND AN APOLOGY WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 07:34 PM       
The elephant in the Bush pin looks like he's farting Africa.