Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 06:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch
wow kid its a fucking forum. Do you think I care a bout a post.
damn, Max beat me to it. Oh well, welcome to the forum, asswipe.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 03:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas
...irrelevant, since the New Testament was written in Hellenistic Greek, into which falls the Book of Revelations.
You're right. there are no religious hebrew scholars that take numerology in relation to the new or old testament seriously.

and

lol a tattoo of 666? strange

Wherever you go, there you are.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 03:25 PM       
TIME FOR YOUR RESIDENT SMART GUY TO SMART THE THREAD UP.

Gemetria is indeed the format of the bible, the first five books of the old testament have a gemetria of sorts behind them which make it into the Qabalah, for example. Jesus' number is 888. Dunno about the nero thing, but the gemetria is done in greek, since every greek letter has a corresponding number behind it.

http://www.revelationjesuschrist.com...666-number.htm

"You're right. there are no religious hebrew scholars that take numerology in relation to the new or old testament seriously"

Cept the smillions of people who study the Qabalah ;/

Silly Rabbit, sacred geometry is sacred to keep stupid people like you at wits end.
Mocker

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 03:49 PM       
I was being ironic.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 04:05 PM       
YOU ARENT PROPERLY IRONIC IF PEOPLE KNOW YOU WERE BEING IRONIC, SO THUSLY YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN BEING IRONIC SINCE YOU POINTED IT OUT SAID IRONY.

The logic of redbull!
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 04:21 PM       
Dude, the OT was never written with Gematria in mind. The Hebrew characters weren't even given numerical values until the Rabbinical period--more than two thousand years after the professed authoring of the pentateuch.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Mocker

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 06:13 PM       
Owned!

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 06:37 PM       
Hey guys I'm buying new shoes, I'm thinking of boots.

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 06:49 PM       
there's a bunny outside my window :D
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 06:51 PM       
I'd like to thank all you guys for keeping this thread alive while I get around to taking pictures. It's probably better this way - you'll see it when it heals and actually looks like a tattoo instead of when I first got it and it looked like someone drew on me with a marker.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 06:53 PM       
What kind of Satanist are you? You're supposed to carve that shit into your flesh with a razor blade.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 07:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
Hey guys I'm buying new shoes, I'm thinking of boots.
Hey I got a new pair of New Balance cross trainers!!! I heard shoes are the new tatoos!
BANNED

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 07:58 PM       
"Dude, the OT was never written with Gematria in mind. The Hebrew characters weren't even given numerical values until the Rabbinical period--more than two thousand years after the professed authoring of the pentateuch."

How do YOU know what the OT was written with? It was fucking written by some guy listening to GOD, DO YOU K NOW WHAT GOD THINKS, DO YOU KNOW WHAT GOD HAS IN MIND? NO? YOU DONT? YOURE A SILLY HUMAN BEING WHO THINKS HE KNOWS SHIT? OH IM SORRY I HAD YOU CONFUSED WITH GOD.. JUST IN CASE YOU ARE GOD, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALLET

Because of the fact that the TORAH or the FIRST FIVE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE are "Divine Knowledge" that have appeared EVEN BEFORE MOSES' TIME(MORE THAN 3000 years to be precise) what the fuck can you say about them. The fact that the Culture GENESIS came from(BEING WHO MR. SMARTY PANTS) also had indication of knowledge of the QABALAH(Especially the tree of life) would indicate that the knowledge has been around since BEFORE the bible. In fact, the tree of life, seed of life and Flower of Life have all appeared in multiple places through the course of history, including EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS. Now shut the fuck up, you think you know stuff, but you don't. I know it. Now crawl away in bitter shame of your ignorance.

ANSWER THE INVISIBLE QUESTIONS. You know what they are, they are lurking in your face you empty vessel.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 08:01 PM       
Kahl, do you have any worthwhile or relevant knowledge?

Arcane and esoteric do not necessarily equate to worthwhile and relevant either.
BANNED

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 08:04 PM       
Define worthwhile and relevant, then tell me what to. ;/
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 08:27 PM       
Khal, your stupidity is so manifest that it's not worth my time to point it out. Unless you actually believe that God speaks Hebrew, and his Hebrew was preserved ver batim for millennia until Moses wrote it all down in the pentateuch. Dumbass.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Your very good friend. :)
Triad-Brother Choi is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 08:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
...the tree of life... ...appeared in...[some of the] ...EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS...
Were they not build by Jewish slaves?
BANNED

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 08:45 PM       
OMG JEWISH SLAVES? Jewish slaves who had no idea of the tree of life and the Qabalah because it's a secret and wasn't even invented until 1000 ad? OH GOD NO, HOW CAN THIS BE? What seth is claiming is that all this sacred geometry behind the bible(Because there is alot, including the idea that[or fact], the platonic solids all have striking numerical similarities with the amount of letters in the hebrew alphabet... 22) was non existant, and yet there is proof that what he is claiming is false has been around long before his stupid ass learned to read a book that he hasn't actually read.
The Qabalah and Gematria is called the SPICE[also soul] OF THE TORAH, i wonder why. I'm sure there's no reason why, that must just be a strange coincidence.
The book of Genesis, or the story of it anyway, has occured in a culture 3000 years older than the time Moses even went to Mount Senia(sp). In the same culture is many references and depictions of the Tree of Life. The tree of life is the essential portion of the Qabalah. Go study it. Go type QABALAH into your search browser, see what pops up. TREE OF LIFE.

How do you explain all of this, Seth. Come on, point out my stupidity...

"Khal, your stupidity is so manifest that it's not worth my time to point it out. Unless you actually believe that God speaks Hebrew, and his Hebrew was preserved ver batim for millennia until Moses wrote it all down in the pentateuch. Dumbass."

No, but who spoke hebrew? Moses did. WHAT DID MOSES WRITE I WONDER. Also, God can speak whatever the fuck he wants, cause he's God, dumbass. How the fuck did Moses learn to understand him? Did Moses learn the tongue of God's, the language that no man can understand. I doubt it. Since in the bible it says no man can truly understand the word of God, for God does not speak the Word of Man. So how did Moses even learn it? Fuck if I know, but you said when it was writen; God didn't write it. Or did he.. and if he did, he wrote it in hebrew so all the jews who saw it could understand. You explain it to me, you're the smart one. Come on seth, point out my stupidity, you know everything. YOU CAN EXPLAIN GOD. PLEASE EXPLAIN GOD'S ACTIONS TO ME SETH, DOES HE TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU BATHE AND CLEAN YOUR DIRTY SINS OFF OF YOUR BODY MADE OF MOLECULAR MIRACLES? You're so divine, seth, so divine...

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 09:58 PM       
Quote:
Khal, your stupidity is so manifest that it's not worth my time to point it out. Unless you actually believe that God speaks Hebrew, and his Hebrew was preserved ver batim for millennia until Moses wrote it all down in the pentateuch. Dumbass.
Translation: "You suck Kahl!"

Quote:
OMG JEWISH SLAVES? Jewish slaves who had no idea of the tree of life and the Qabalah because it's a secret and wasn't even invented until 1000 ad? OH GOD NO, HOW CAN THIS BE? What seth is claiming is that all this sacred geometry behind the bible(Because there is alot, including the idea that[or fact], the platonic solids all have striking numerical similarities with the amount of letters in the hebrew alphabet... 22) was non existant, and yet there is proof that what he is claiming is false has been around long before his stupid ass learned to read a book that he hasn't actually read.
The Qabalah and Gematria is called the SPICE[also soul] OF THE TORAH, i wonder why. I'm sure there's no reason why, that must just be a strange coincidence.
The book of Genesis, or the story of it anyway, has occured in a culture 3000 years older than the time Moses even went to Mount Senia(sp). In the same culture is many references and depictions of the Tree of Life. The tree of life is the essential portion of the Qabalah. Go study it. Go type QABALAH into your search browser, see what pops up. TREE OF LIFE.

How do you explain all of this, Seth. Come on, point out my stupidity...

"Khal, your stupidity is so manifest that it's not worth my time to point it out. Unless you actually believe that God speaks Hebrew, and his Hebrew was preserved ver batim for millennia until Moses wrote it all down in the pentateuch. Dumbass."

No, but who spoke hebrew? Moses did. WHAT DID MOSES WRITE I WONDER. Also, God can speak whatever the fuck he wants, cause he's God, dumbass. How the fuck did Moses learn to understand him? Did Moses learn the tongue of God's, the language that no man can understand. I doubt it. Since in the bible it says no man can truly understand the word of God, for God does not speak the Word of Man. So how did Moses even learn it? Fuck if I know, but you said when it was writen; God didn't write it. Or did he.. and if he did, he wrote it in hebrew so all the jews who saw it could understand. You explain it to me, you're the smart one. Come on seth, point out my stupidity, you know everything. YOU CAN EXPLAIN GOD. PLEASE EXPLAIN GOD'S ACTIONS TO ME SETH, DOES HE TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU BATHE AND CLEAN YOUR DIRTY SINS OFF OF YOUR BODY MADE OF MOLECULAR MIRACLES? You're so divine, seth, so divine...
Translation: "Nuh uh! You suck Seth!"

Now did you boys remember to take your meds today? I highly recommend you do so. We don't want you emotional cripples to get all frustrated at the world and attempt another suicide. After all its only been a week since the last one!
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 10:15 PM       
WHAT ABOUT THE BOOK OF MORMON? WHAT WAS THAT WRITTEN IN? OR THE AMANICAPATION PROCLATIOMATON? WHERES MY SODA? GODGODGODOGDOGDOGDOGDOG....

i want a tattoo of tattoo. how cool would that be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
BANNED

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 10:27 PM       
I haven't been on meds for two days, and I haven't attempted suicide for a year. Don't get depressed because you have no intelligence, just sit back and watch two people who know things above your IQ speak so maybe in the next life you can incarnate as something greater than raw foilage.

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 10:38 PM       
Quote:
I haven't been on meds for two days, and I haven't attempted suicide for a year.

Wow, quite an accomplishment.

Quote:
Don't get depressed because you have no intelligence, just sit back and watch two people who know things above your IQ speak

Yet another "conclusion" made from the I-Mock "misunderstood intellectual suicide squad"

Quote:
so maybe in the next life you can incarnate as something greater than raw foilage.

Make up your mind. Are you some fag monotheist who believes in one god or some fag that believes in reincarnation? Or do you believe in them both because you're to much of a pussy to make a choice?

By the way, God hates both of you suicidal fucktards.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 10:41 PM       
my band played this benefit a couple of weekends ago. it was sponsored by a local tattoo parlor and proceeds went to a local pro-life organization. :O anyways, we all felt a bit out-of-place, as we're tattooless.
BANNED

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 10:44 PM       
I meant havent tried to kill myself for a month, my mistake, I'm a little drunk...

I never said I believed in one god, and I never said I believed in reincarnation.

I don't claim to be misunderstood here.. everyone knows who I am, and i'm usually pretty clear about my intentions...

and God doesn't hate anyone, he has universal love and peace to spread. He even loves useless shit like you. Consider that statement. Useless shit. How can shit be useless? Semian wise, shit is used to mark territory, hence primates throwing their shit at eachother, and shitting all around, (and to a wider degree pissing all around). Shit is also recycled into "Fertilizer". So as you can see, if you are a useless shit, you must be truley useless indeed...

Old Jul 1st, 2004, 10:55 PM       
Quote:
I meant havent tried to kill myself for a month, my mistake, I'm a little drunk...

Quote:
He even loves useless shit like you. Consider that statement. Useless shit. How can shit be useless? Semian wise, shit is used to mark territory, hence primates throwing their shit at eachother, and shitting all around, (and to a wider degree pissing all around). Shit is also recycled into "Fertilizer". So as you can see, if you are a useless shit, you must be truley useless indeed...

Well hell Kahl, with drunken rambling like that, I got no choice but to believe you!

So if you don't believe in one god, how can you be so sure he has love for me? (Or anyone for that matter) Actually by your post you didn't commit to any particular belief system. So you're making the assumption that God (If there is only one or if he even exists) is an all loving one.