Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
musicisjustice musicisjustice is offline
Forum Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 08:15 PM        Anti-Ravers
Honestly, who are any of you to stereotype all ravers?
Personally, if you want to throw out labels I'm a metalhead but some of my best friends are into this scene of colorful hair, kandi beads, and techno. That doesn't give anyone the right to consider them as something less than just another highschool tagged group.

And you know what? They are probably the greatest people you could hope to meet. Try talking to one of them as a person and not some brain-dead fuck for once. Half of them couldn't be mean to anyone if their life depended on it, no matter what your style or socail group as long as you're respectful to theirs. Why? Because they're human.

Who's to say the ideal definition of a raver is a person who couldn't give a shit about anything less than whip-its, glow sticks, techno, ecstacy, and where they're going to get their next high.
So you've been to a few bad raves.
You've witnessed a few of this generations morons.
Guess what? You can't blame it all on one socail type!
This entire generation is in for a big wake up, it's been planned for years.
I'm not expecting a response to this rant. I doubt you'd tell your fans the truth that Ravers are human and have the same emotions as themselves. That you shouldn't be afraid to approach them at school or question them kindly about their style and PLUR.

This world will always be in a constant war, so why spread this? Telling children to hate other children, to label someone they've never even bothered to know and keep to that label with hate for all they come across.
Guess I just don't understand, but I don't think you or the people who have visited your site do either.
Way to go in spreading the stupidity that you've wasted so much time trying to stop, when you've only made it grow.

To the followers who think they listen to the "good music" like metal but all the same think 'pills are the way forward'. bullshit, you look like wankers sitting there spouting shit.

..I'm not a Raver. I'm a highschool freshman, and still completely amused by the fact that the amount of people that have more sense than the 10yr olds and pedophiles that run this site are so few in number these days.

To conclude.
The one last thing I want before I'm banned for opinionating.
Bless me with a response from one of the actual Anti-rave site owners.

If you're lucky I might just make you a podium.
Right next to the PLUR gods.

Hail to you witty biggots.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 08:20 PM       
tits or gtfo
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 08:33 PM       
lol just kidding but i will admit that ravers are better than the jew-devils but they are still white
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Esuohlim Esuohlim is offline
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: TO-DO LIST: WATCH TWIN PEAKS. CALL MOM.
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 08:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicisjustice View Post
I'm a highschool freshman...
Ah, see. There you have it.
__________________


YOU MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO SAM AGAIN
Reply With Quote
  #5  
musicisjustice musicisjustice is offline
Forum Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Ah, see. There you have it.
Clever.

Must say I'm disappointed in these responses.
Age bashing was never first priority in making this thread.

Someone of your status could surely think of something more intelligent next time.
I can't work with half-witted sentences.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 08:46 PM       
Not as disappointed as you will be when you filthy imperialists drown in your own blood
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
musicisjustice musicisjustice is offline
Forum Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 08:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Not as disappointed as you will be when you filthy imperialists drown in your own blood
Haha, is this turning political?
Use your college slander on me, it'll make up for the fact that you dropped out.

Now let's see, how did you get anything imperial from what I have just typed?
That's almost as moronic as me saying you're politically leftist for wishing to erase certain socail types and supporting cheap sites that agree with your out of order priorities in life.

I won't go that far.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 09:03 PM       
democracy has failed, christianity has failed. your self indulgent fallacies shall not go unpunished. you filthy "ravers" will have their flesh torn on the tree of zaqqam as you eat the bitter fruit of sin
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
musicisjustice musicisjustice is offline
Forum Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 09:18 PM       
Mm, and here I was thinking you had actually read the starting post.
Shame.

Actually, I'm not a Raver.
but it doesn't really matter. If you hangout with one person, others will think you're part of the vogue.

Too bad the Raver scene is probably here to stay.
Let's hope its your biased, prejudice views that die instead of spread.

Really..
Your opinions are just quoting the other mindless blander I've heard.
Say something of originality, because apparently that's what these sites support.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 09:21 PM       
Foolish infidel, your ignorance will not save you on Yawm al-Qiyamah.
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
musicisjustice musicisjustice is offline
Forum Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 09:35 PM       
Always about religion and origination with you?
I'm detecting a pattern here.

If you're going to attempt to assault where I come from, get your facts straight before hand.
Liverpool, London.

The girls are fit and the guys aren't half bad.
But of course, you must have been taught improperly judging by the way you target all things you don't quite understand.


This is off topic though.
So when you've returned to an adult stage, I'd be glad to continue this tomorrow.
You know because "us" ravers have streets to stumble into before morning.


Thanks for the laughs.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM       
:activateadultmode

why do you keep spelling social as socail i thought you were saying socali at first :O
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 09:47 PM       
We bombed England once, we shall do it again


praise be to Allah
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Esuohlim Esuohlim is offline
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: TO-DO LIST: WATCH TWIN PEAKS. CALL MOM.
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 01:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicisjustice View Post
Clever.

Must say I'm disappointed in these responses.
Age bashing was never first priority in making this thread.

Someone of your status could surely think of something more intelligent next time.
I can't work with half-witted sentences.
High schoolers are faggots and most of them think that they need to belong to a particular social group or clique in order to establish an identity. This is why I'm age-bashing, because it's totally the reason.

Of course some of the people you know that are ravers are decent individuals. It's because "raver" is such a one-dimensional adjective to describe someone. You might as well come on here to complain about stereotyping black people in society by saying "oHGO!FKG BLACKS DON'T ALL LIKE HIP-HOP AND EAT CHICKEN ARRRGHGHGH". Stereotypes are hilarious and worth spreading around because halfway intelligent people know stereotypes are bullshit anyway and you making a point to argue against it is just as stupid and pointless as stereotypes in the first place.

IMO

Also, Grislygus is 100% on the ball so I'll let him take over completely from here
__________________


YOU MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO SAM AGAIN
Reply With Quote
  #15  
executioneer executioneer is offline
OH GOD
executioneer's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 05:31 AM       
ravers love rape, it's true
__________________
[COLOR=purple][COLOR=Magenta]SHAME ON A [COLOR=Pink]NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN [/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA"]GAME[/URL] ON A NIGGA[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
musicisjustice musicisjustice is offline
Forum Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 10:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
High schoolers are faggots and most of them think that they need to belong to a particular social group or clique in order to establish an identity. This is why I'm age-bashing, because it's totally the reason.

Of course some of the people you know that are ravers are decent individuals. It's because "raver" is such a one-dimensional adjective to describe someone. You might as well come on here to complain about stereotyping black people in society by saying "oHGO!FKG BLACKS DON'T ALL LIKE HIP-HOP AND EAT CHICKEN ARRRGHGHGH". Stereotypes are hilarious and worth spreading around because halfway intelligent people know stereotypes are bullshit anyway and you making a point to argue against it is just as stupid and pointless as stereotypes in the first place.

Wow, well you know..
If the rate of suicides per year from this generation was lower.
I'd agree with you.

If there was less violence between social groups.
I'd agree with you.

If I ACTUALLY believed there were enough "halfway intelligent" people out there, enough so that all these rates and numbers were potentially lower to a point they could blend with those dying from old age. Then we could all pretend like we care.
Once again, I'd completely agree with you.

But you know, stereotypes are witless. They make all things you say trash worth tossing.
They also keep these rates up, not down.

And kids, that's just it. You have to find yourself at this age.
Otherwise we'd all be mindless wanna-be authoritys supporting all things "Anti".
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 09:55 PM       
All Westerners are mindless authorities. Why do you think that you needed to come here and tell us that we are wrong. It is because you are a filthy fascist pig dog. You will be buried
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 09:56 PM       
limie children kill themselves because they are ashamed
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
DuFresne DuFresne is offline
Resident Lurker
DuFresne's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 10:25 PM       
You guys really should listen to this kid. He's an angry high schooler with decent grammar, which means that he alone holds the panacea to society's ongoing problems. Show some respect.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 10:35 PM       
The only true panacea to lifes ills is the Qur'an
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 02:28 AM       
This guy smells like cat pee :eew
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #22  
musicisjustice musicisjustice is offline
Forum Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 07:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne View Post
You guys really should listen to this kid. He's an angry high schooler with decent grammar, which means that he alone holds the panacea to society's ongoing problems. Show some respect.

Funny.

But really, I'm part of the new generation. And ultimately, we're the worst so far.
Lacking the manners even more than our mindless elders.
The supplants of London and the United States alike, so really I don't take your political insults too seriously.

To be honest, you all will more than likely have it worse living in the US.
That is, if your children even live to age. United States of Obesity, is it?
I thought I smelled the beginnings of adolescent heart disease.

Not that I'm here to insult where your insolents breeds from.
I could care less.

This thread is about Ravers, and you have them too.

So.
When you've settled with your multi-sized grease meals, tell me and we can focus further on the true topic.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
musicisjustice musicisjustice is offline
Forum Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 07:44 PM       
Oh, and to verify.. I'm a girl.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Grislygus Grislygus is offline
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 09:00 PM       
Then why should we care what you say? Western whores are too spoiled to actually think.
__________________
IT'S A GOOFY BALL, MATTHEW. NOT A SUPER COMPUTER.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
musicisjustice musicisjustice is offline
Forum Virgin
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 11:03 PM       
That's a pretty blatant thing of you to say considering all your other posts.
Guess a sexist pig like yourself could care less to any matter that involved less than a blow job. Hm?
All American men are the same to me if you want to go in that direction.


But maybe you should ask yourself that question instead.
Why did you feel it necessary to respond to my thread?
I know you aren't one of the dimwitted I-tard Anti-ravist site owners I've been seeking.
So why are you here?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.