Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Qwarx Qwarx is offline
Itsa me!
Qwarx's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Back with a vengence, homes.
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 01:59 PM        SPACE TREE!!!
Space Tree is over here!

This is better than the other thing I posted here a few weeks ago. Trust me.
__________________
I feel that we need a certain amount of Qwarx in our lives, because making fun of them ENRICHES us. -Chojin
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Misdemonar Misdemonar is offline
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: yes
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 01:11 AM       
OMG THIS SHOW RULESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! ! ! !! ! 1 1 1w323 q4rd jdsjfhbjdva guilsfdgdagfdsvydsuafyudsyudsfhsdufa hsdfd
asfhds fh ds
fu ds
fhsdf sdhfsd
h f dshfh
sdhf sdhfdshafgsgfdsag
sdfhgfdsgjfdjght4ut tehrng fdgdf
gdf
g
df
gd
f
h
sgfd
hgf
h
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Guitar Woman Guitar Woman is offline
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 02:25 AM       
Didn't click.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
ZAKO the GREAT ZAKO the GREAT is offline
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the REAL LAZY MOFO clan
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 04:17 AM       
that's how you got your avatar...
__________________

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Qwarx Qwarx is offline
Itsa me!
Qwarx's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Back with a vengence, homes.
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 02:03 PM       
yes it is
__________________
I feel that we need a certain amount of Qwarx in our lives, because making fun of them ENRICHES us. -Chojin
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Misdemonar Misdemonar is offline
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: yes
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 04:44 PM       
Are you still a homo?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Qwarx Qwarx is offline
Itsa me!
Qwarx's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Back with a vengence, homes.
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 11:36 PM       
No. Never was.
__________________
I feel that we need a certain amount of Qwarx in our lives, because making fun of them ENRICHES us. -Chojin
Reply With Quote
  #8  
ZAKO the GREAT ZAKO the GREAT is offline
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the REAL LAZY MOFO clan
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 01:37 AM       
if you say yes, i'll be gay for you.
__________________

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Supafly345 Supafly345 is offline
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: More like DIEwan
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 09:56 AM       
PS guys, don't not watch this because a stupid posted it, because it is hardcore serious funny.
__________________
"Quote from some guy I think is funny."
-Some guy I think is funny
Reply With Quote
  #10  
executioneer executioneer is offline
OH GOD
executioneer's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 06:37 PM       
ok i watched four episodes of this and only one of them had any appreciable humor in it and that was mild at best, but since it didn't make me want to kill myself afterwards i'm gonna give it a rating of "almost as bad as drawn together"
__________________
[COLOR=purple][COLOR=Magenta]SHAME ON A [COLOR=Pink]NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN [/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA"]GAME[/URL] ON A NIGGA[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Evil Robot Evil Robot is offline
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Non-trendy NYC enclave
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 08:23 PM       
I think it's safe to day that nobody gives a shit about you or your stupid ass flash animation you found. Congratulations on finding one of the millions of "funny animations" made by dick heads who think everybody's sense of humor is as plain and inhibited as thier own. I'm glad to see that this sort of trite, common denominator trash appeals to you as this only stregnthens the argument that you suck.
__________________
"We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island."
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Evil Robot Evil Robot is offline
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Non-trendy NYC enclave
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 08:25 PM       
PS, I see your location says " I'm Pimpin' all over the world! ". I assure you, you are not pimping anywhere.
__________________
"We're equally proud of our safety record. Not once in our nearly 50 years of operation has an animal pathogen escaped from the island."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Cfr5 Cfr5 is offline
125% 3D
Cfr5's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 75 57' 34" W
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 11:41 PM       
I like the cut of your jib, Evil Robot.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Supafly345 Supafly345 is offline
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: More like DIEwan
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 04:56 AM       
Ed Atlin is a comedy genious kids.
__________________
"Quote from some guy I think is funny."
-Some guy I think is funny
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Qwarx Qwarx is offline
Itsa me!
Qwarx's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Back with a vengence, homes.
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 02:59 PM       
__________________
I feel that we need a certain amount of Qwarx in our lives, because making fun of them ENRICHES us. -Chojin
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Qwarx Qwarx is offline
Itsa me!
Qwarx's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Back with a vengence, homes.
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
I think it's safe to day that nobody gives a shit about you or your stupid ass flash animation you found. Congratulations on finding one of the millions of "funny animations" made by dick heads who think everybody's sense of humor is as plain and inhibited as thier own. I'm glad to see that this sort of trite, common denominator trash appeals to you as this only stregnthens the argument that you suck.
__________________
I feel that we need a certain amount of Qwarx in our lives, because making fun of them ENRICHES us. -Chojin
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Misdemonar Misdemonar is offline
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: yes
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 06:48 PM       
So, are you still a homo, at heart?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Chojin Chojin is offline
was never good
Chojin's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 1999
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 06:49 PM       
how dare you share things you like with us
Reply With Quote
  #19  
23_ 23_ is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New York City
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 06:52 PM       
I watched the latest episode, the one about the memory tree.

I didn't get it.

Last edited by 23_ : Jan 1st, 2008 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Qwarx Qwarx is offline
Itsa me!
Qwarx's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Back with a vengence, homes.
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
So, are you still a homo, at heart?
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
I watched the latest episode, the one about the memory tree.

I didn't get it.
that one isn't that funny.
__________________
I feel that we need a certain amount of Qwarx in our lives, because making fun of them ENRICHES us. -Chojin
Reply With Quote
  #21  
MLE MLE is offline
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nice Chinese Restaurant
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 07:51 PM       
23_, why do you have the need to change your font and size and all before you post?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Cfr5 Cfr5 is offline
125% 3D
Cfr5's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 75 57' 34" W
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 08:46 PM       
Oh, I see. The redesigned font isn't good enough, is it?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 08:47 PM       
I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good now as I ever was.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #24  
MLE MLE is offline
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Nice Chinese Restaurant
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 11:34 PM       
Is it your incredibly deep soul that yearns for expression to an extent unimaginable by any other mortal being that forces you to type with a font that is original and full of soul?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Qwarx Qwarx is offline
Itsa me!
Qwarx's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Back with a vengence, homes.
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 12:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
PS guys, don't not watch this because a stupid posted it, because it is hardcore serious funny.
What makes you say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
I think it's safe to say that nobody gives a shit about you or your stupid ass flash animation you found. Congratulations on finding one of the millions of "funny animations" made by dick heads who think everybody's sense of humor is as plain and inhibited as thier own. I'm glad to see that this sort of trite, common denominator trash appeals to you as this only stregnthens the argument that you suck.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
PS, I see your location says " I'm Pimpin' all over the world! ". I assure you, you are not pimping anywhere.
No shit, Sherlock.

A bit late, but whatever.
__________________
I feel that we need a certain amount of Qwarx in our lives, because making fun of them ENRICHES us. -Chojin
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:06 AM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.