Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:32 PM       
Oh god, there is more?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:38 PM       

wth is this
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
WILLIE HAS LIBELED ME! TODD FRANKLIN GINOA THE 5TH!
Heh.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 24th, 2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: deleted one measly bracket >:
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:49 PM       
Quote:
Google knows about this and did nothing. The police did nothing. The FBI did nothing. Now I'm doing something.
OMFG
OMFG UNBELIEVABLE

THE gOOgLE POLICe DID NOTHING
BANNED

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:52 PM       
dude i wanna post a reply to gabby gaga but i dunno how it would seem

Anyway, basically i wanted to say:

"You faked your death in real life and even convinced your mom you were dead because of some internet website? wtf kind of psychopath does that?"
cuz thats what she is alleging that she faked her death in real life and when her mom came here she really did think gabby was dead and we abused her

then id just say like, "yea so you're either crazy or someone pretending to be gabby gaggy to make a point aka pram maven notorious identity thief"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:53 PM       
Jesus christ that poor fucker just keeps digging the hole deeper, messing with the wrong corrupt internet forum. Assuredly he will be killed for his internet sins, yes? yes yes

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
yeah ok let me direct you to encyclopedia dramatica and show you why you aren't, n*gger with a lazy eye
w/e fat nazi administrator esulohime
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:55 PM       
Are there any other reports he filed under the guise of others WRONGED BY OUR CORRUPTION? I bet there's a womti one

BANNED

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Jesus christ that poor fucker just keeps digging the hole deeper, messing with the wrong corrupt internet forum. Assuredly he will be killed for his internet sins, yes? yes yes
maybe we should be a little bit more careful with what we say in public i mean given that the fbi and interpol is investigating us due to these most serious crimes posted on ripoffreport
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 01:57 PM       
lol maybe we should tell pram that i-mock owns and operates ripoffreport?[/spoilers]

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 02:02 PM       
Quote:
My name is Gabby Gaga. I have been following the Don Carlson debacle for awhile now. Contrary to I-Mockery's belief that they unwittingly killed me, I am not dead.
I can barely breathe
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 02:04 PM       
WHAT A TWIST!
BANNED

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 02:16 PM       
i figured it out!

gabby gaga is m nyte shamalan
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 02:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
THE gOOgLE POLICe DID NOTHING
Maybe they need to exist first?

OH NO I LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG! OOOPS!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
i figured it out!

gabby gaga is m nyte shamalan

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Apr 24th, 2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: I need to do some editing ...
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 02:30 PM       
Quote:
maybe we should be a little bit more careful with what we say in public i mean given that the fbi and interpol is investigating us due to these most serious crimes posted on ripoffreport
or reveal that the I stands for INTERPOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
lol maybe we should tell pram that i-mock owns and operates ripoffreport?[/spoilers]
This seams like the only right thing to do.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 03:00 PM       
i hope he never figures out that site was originally called RogerReport, before the famous i-mockery webmaster had to cut ties to it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 03:04 PM       
RoG is like the Mitt Romney of websites
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
RoG is like the Mitt Romney of websites
I agree with you, Todd Ginoza of Eureka, CAstle
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:07 PM       
Who is gabby gaggy? Pram maven?
BANNED

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:40 PM       
wgas
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
fear not, gentle citizens, i have set the record straight at that link.

though don "the murderer" carlson has his own report here:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet...mave-0fd7c.htm
All that shit about corruption and I got a mental image of Charlie from Always Sunny dressed like Serpico and I'm still laughing
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I agree with you, Todd Ginoza of Eureka, CAstle
Todd Tadao Ginoza of Los Angeles, CA 90210

I moved niggas, anyone who cared could find that easily.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:05 PM       
Is that seriously your name? I was wondering about that.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:22 PM       
Yep, Tadao is my middle name. Can't fake it. I am half jap. Only Pub, MLE, Kitsa, and Willie knew it. Also if Willie was "mad" at me, he had my full name and even my mailing address. I never really hid it. I just never posted it everywhere. lol