FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2006, 08:50 PM        i just watched terminator 2
for the first time, on laserdisc

It was awesome, and Linda Hamilton was so sexy <3

...that's all, really
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2006, 10:19 PM       
event horizon is a great movie that is often overlooked
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2006, 10:50 PM       
I agree. I was scared shitless when I first saw it.

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Dec 28th, 2006, 11:37 PM       
yeah it was extra spooky.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 01:31 AM       
Terminator 2 is honestly my favorite movie in the whole wide universe. I have seen that movie literally hundreds of times and I wore out the original vhs that I owned within 4 years of owning it.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 03:44 PM       
Robert Patrick ruled.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus
Robert Patrick ruled.
Exactly!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 03:58 PM       
When I was a kid, I was flipping through tv channels one night and saw the scene where he comes up out of the floor behind the security guard. Scared the bejeesus outta me.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 04:18 PM       
The part I remember the best is where he chases John who is escaping with his trusty moped. Robert's running style is just fantastic :D
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 04:44 PM       
man why do people always gotta be eating when they die in this movie i hate it
NightOfTheLivingDon is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 04:55 PM       
Robert Patrick's cameo in Wayne's World was classic.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 07:01 PM       
i got the "extreme dvd" edition of t2 in a metal case for $4 at big lots a few months ago.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 07:13 PM       
how extreme is it?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 09:20 PM       
The extreme design of the case alone is worth the purchase.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 30th, 2006, 05:11 PM       
Quote:
for the first time, on laserdisc
Laser disc? someone needs to go back into the future and buy you a DVD player :/
Lord Felch Demon
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 07:03 PM       
I've gotten way better sound and video quality out of a laserdisc than i have out of any DVD i own. I'll stick with my obsolete (and delightfully cheap) technology, thank you.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 09:37 PM       
dude is that icon from berserk the anime? that's like the best anime ever.

did they ever make more than 26 or something episodes? because right when it got really good i realized there were no longer any episodes to see i really hope they make more because most animes are not only gay but repetitive, and Berserk was actually kind of original- especially for japanese animes which usually have flimsy boygirls as the main character.
Lord Felch Demon
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 10:03 AM       
it's a crop of a statue from berserk-statues.com

they only made 26 episodes, but the manga is still running, and if you like the show, you would love the manga i think. It's outrageously gory and perverse, and lots of fun. Guts eventually gets this armor that lets him feel no pain, and he rips everything into a million pieces when he has it on. It's jawesome.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 11:56 AM       
even evil otto
BANNED

Old Jan 4th, 2007, 08:09 PM       
Mangas are comics aren't they? I don't like comics very much, unfortunately, but I really liked the anime.
I hope they make more

if not i guess ill try the manga or something.