FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 03:02 PM       
I love the word "Gargantuan".

I use it as often as I can.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 05:00 PM       
That's all well and good ZiM, but did you hear about the time Jhonen went to that comic convention and secretly wrote it in ALL LOWERCASE and then sold a copy of that to some lucky fan?

I bet you didn't. Because NO ONE knows more about Zim than me.
ZiM The Homicidal Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 12:40 AM       
Ok then. What problems did Rikki Simons encounter while playing Gir? What was the ORIGINALLY planned death for Keef? What was the original name for ZiM's ship? Who did the voice for ZiM in the Never-Before seen pilot episode? What was the name of The video game ZiM played in the Never-before-seen title? What is Jhonen's least favorite episode? What 2 celebrities was ZiM's voice ORIGINALLY going to parody? What was originally planned to END the series? What irony do Dib and his VA, Andy Berman share?

I have many more questions, but I know you can't answer them. You DON'T know everything about ZiM, I don't know everything about ZiM, the only person that knows EVERYTHING about ZiM is Jhonen, you homo.

"NINJA KICK THE GODDAMNED RABBIT!!!" - Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 01:26 AM       
I already answered all of those questions in a previous thread, when we had the great Zim debate-off in March of 2003 (which, may I add, I WON). I'm afraid you'll have to go look it up, Zim knowledge such as the Zim trivia you've presented me is more than commonplace in the illustrious Zim community, and I can't be bothered to regurgitate it for a Zim newbie such as yourself.

But I will quiz you on a few special facts of mine own, to test your worth: What is the significance of Zim yelling 'chicken!' when he fires one into space? What is the occupation of Simon's wife? What is the name of the corporation that manufactures Zim's disinfectant spray (It's not the obvious answer you think it is)? What parallels are drawn between the little creature he kills with that spray and the pets in Jhonen's life experiences? What livejournal entry inspired Jhonen to CREATE THE SERIES IN THE FIRST PLACE? What episode references that livejournal entry and why? And where is the hidden Wendy's ad in series 2?

Answer even two of these questions and I'll deem you worthy of another reply. Until then, I suggest you hit the books, JUNIOR.
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:03 AM       
Germ Spray:Bottle Says "germ Away",
Germ killed: According to the DVD, al of his pets have died slow, painful deaths.

He yells "Chicken" because he's launching it into the sun to cook it.

Jhonen said that HE thought up the concept HIMSELF, after the "Moron Aliens" in Squee. What the hell? Livejournal entry?

Here's some I bet you can't answer, as no matter HOW much you watch ZiM, you won't find because they aren't IN Zim, yet they have to do with zim.

What was a name they considered for ZiM?

Where did ZiM FIRST show up, and what issue?

Nearly ALL of the characters have shown up in SOME FORM in Jhonen's other comics. Where, and what did they do?

Also, OF COURSE you won the fucking ZiM debate on here, you seem to be the only one on here other than me who doesn't HATE ZiM!

"NINJA KICK THE GODDAMNED RABBIT!!!" - Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiM The Homicidal Maniac
Germ Spray:Bottle Says "germ Away",
Irrelevant. I asked for the corporation that produced it.
Quote:
Germ killed: According to the DVD, al of his pets have died slow, painful deaths.
I'll give you half-credit for this one. He was referring to the cocker spaniel he had originally bought his mother as a gift, but that was eventually (you guessed it) poisoned with fertilizer from the neighbor's yard.
Quote:
He yells "Chicken" because he's launching it into the sun to cook it.
No. Do you yell 'chicken' when you cook things? It's a reference to an order at a chinese restaurant that went awry. The server would point at him, and remembering his dish, shout 'chicken!'
Quote:
Jhonen said that HE thought up the concept HIMSELF, after the "Moron Aliens" in Squee. What the hell? Livejournal entry?
HE thought it up, yes, but I asked for what INSPIRED it. Are you retarded or something? This one I'll let you look up. It'll be good for you, like actually doing your algebra homework for once.

You try actually answering some of mine and maybe I'll answer some of your asinine questions.
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:18 AM       
Asinine? Ok, what is more significant, A character;s first appearance, or a character that doesn't even MATTER's job?
Oh, the company that PRODUCED IT: Apparenty, Planet Callinawa.

There, I answered 2, now answer MINE. But by now, you have probably went out, bought Jhonen's other things and read through. But answer anyway.

Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:18 AM       
HOW ABOUT THAT FAMILY GUY
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:20 AM       
Oh, yeah.

It Sucks!

Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiM The Homicidal Maniac
Asinine? Ok, what is more significant, A character;s first appearance, or a character that doesn't even MATTER's job?
Huh? I asked about the real-life occupation of GIR's VA's wife. And according to Wizard's 2004 Quiz-It-Yourself guide, occupational trivia is worth at least 10:1 odds, while origin trivia ranks in at just over 2:1. You think about that for a while. I'll move on.

Quote:
Oh, the company that PRODUCED IT: Apparenty, Planet Callinawa.
This reply was produced from the company Planet Earth: You are a moron. CORPORATION, YOU RILFSAC. NOT A PLANET OR A BRAND.
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:36 AM       
Where exactly does it say "Planet Earth"?

Also, I remember him getting it out of the delivery box, I even turned the DVD on just to check, and he did.

I don't care what Wizard says, Wizard sucks, as they are wrong ALOT in some thigns of theirs I own.

But anyway, you still haven't answered MY questions.

If you already know all of the first questions I asked, gimmie proof and answer them anyway.

Oh, forget it, I have more important things to worry about than arguing with a homosexual prick almost as bad as Eric (I wanna let you two meet, oh, the fun you'll have!)

Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:41 AM       
He doesn't get the spray out of a delivery box. DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ZIM? I DON'T THINK YOU DO! I THINK YOU HAD BETTER BE BETTER PREPARED TO TALK ZIM NEXT TIME YOU SHOW YOUR IGNORANT ASS AROUND HERE!

YEAH, UH HUH, 'YOU DON'T HAVE TIME,' BUT YOU HAVE TIME TO TALK YOUR SHIT OVER THE PHONE?

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT

FAG
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 02:59 AM       
Oh, the animation must have screwed up and it looked like he got it out! OH, I DON'T CLAIM OT KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT A CARTOON THAN THE CREATOR, THE AGONY OF IT ALL, I MUST HAVE AN IQ OF 10!!!!

It's a fucking cartoon, I have more important things in my life than arguing with a fucking homo!

Who's ignorant?

Go to http://www.mkhideout.com. Sign up and say something. You'll see who the real ignorant person is.

"Talk shit over the phone"?

What he fuck are you Talking about?!?

Anyway, while YOU sit and call everyone a fag for not knowing EVERY tidbit of information about a fucking cartoon, I am more concerned with many things,

My money,
My cats,
my fish,
My girlfriend,
My job,
my friends,
my psychology class,

and more. I use my time away from these things to do other things, but I don't think being insulted and being called a faggot by a fucking gay man is a better idea. Anyway, I need to work some more on my paper now. I guess you have NONE of these things, so you can watch TV every second of your life, and call someone a Fag for not knowing every detail about a show they like.

Sajuuk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 03:03 AM       
Oh, don't mind me. I'm just fulfilling my duty as a forum fag.

Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 03:24 AM       
As much as I'd like to keep this little debate going, I'm leaving for a week. So I figure now would be a good time to disclose that I was dicking with you and making up everything I just said, even though you swallowed every drop of it like dollops of semen from my magic wand.

Live.

From new york.

It's saturday.

Night.
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 04:28 AM       
Zim is Dagit. I like that show better.
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 10:10 AM       
Chojin i thought you were joking at first...

Crono is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 10:19 AM       
Wtf? There is an Invader ZiM thread right next to this one, why the fuck are you talking about it in a Family Guy thread?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 12:34 PM       
I like how Zim put his fish above his girlfriend.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 01:05 PM       
It's in Food CHain order

Cats Eat Fish, Fish Eat Girlfriend, Girlfriend Eats Jobs

Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2004, 11:20 PM       
Family guy thread starts, some douche talks about some other show, people start arguing, thread ruined.
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 01:40 AM       
Happy to be of service!

HA-HA!

zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 11:37 AM       
hey everyone did you check out the new episode of ZiM

oh wait nevermind it got cancelled
Jim Duncan - Weather is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 03:31 PM       
*gasp* The horror!

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2004, 04:28 PM       
Hey guys, SHUTUP, didn;t you here Zim is coming back in 2005. The show was too good to stay cancelled.

Oh wait, I mean Family Guy. Zim is still cancelled FOREVER