Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:31 AM        Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Just grabbed a ued copy and tried it out. Interesting game. Feels like a cross between Dragon Age and many MMOs. Haven't gotten too far in yet, but you have 3 basic classes to mix and match with and skill trees and the standard adventure game rpg fare
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 02:03 AM       
I really enjoyed Amalur, though the game tends to wear itself out after a while...it´s just all that standart-MMO-elements that do that. Too many too unimportant quests you don´t need to do because your equipment ist WAY better than anything you could ever find in the world thanks to blacksmithing.

Still, great game, with a little fine-tuning, the next game could be truly great.

At the very least, Amalur destroys every other RPG in terms of combat. Their animations and sound-design just conveys so much impact and force...so much fun
Gix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 07:03 AM       
It's a lot of fun, nothing i would go hardcore at but i use it as a pick up and play rpg when i feel the need..it's one good thing that EA has done
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
the next game could be truly great.
I hear rumors that the next one is an MMO. Salvatore being involved with a new MMO doesn't surprise me though since I heard him speak about MMOs in general in Vegas once and you could hear in his voice as he told us about the first time he played EQ that he was huge into it.

Also what you say about combat is true
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 12:46 PM       
i couldnt get into it but maybell give it another shot