Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 09:31 PM       
do you hav flue symptoms
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 09:39 PM       
yes
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 10:07 PM       
do you know anyone who had swime flu
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 10:12 PM       
not personally, but it's been in my town
OH GOD
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 10:47 PM       
wwweeelll i personally think its unlikely but you might want to get it checked by a doctor if you're worried
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 11:01 PM       
http://www.bellingham-subdued-excite...nic-drive.html

I did Chuck-A-Nut Drive (have you?) and you must with a young lady along the way is a very nice restaurant in a curve that serves fancy seafood that was amazing...not sure if its still there though.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 12:41 AM       
Willie I think I've got Swan flu but I've been feeling like a goose lately What should I do?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 12:53 AM       
umm i haven't no hahah not as far as i know
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 31st, 2009, 11:51 PM       
Hi mister Willie. I know you like to have fun, have you tried using a pallet jack as a kick scooter? ^.^
OH GOD
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Willie I think I've got Swan flu but I've been feeling like a goose lately What should I do?
i think you should duck because im gonna throw something at you :P
OH GOD
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 12:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Hi mister Willie. I know you like to have fun, have you tried using a pallet jack as a kick scooter? ^.^
yes but it's not really all that fun. it's more fun to do donuts on a forklift
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 01:20 AM       
Cool, nothing like Rear wheel steering. Those things turn on a dime. Have you tried roller-conveyor sledging? That is fun too if you have a long roller-conveyor ^^
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 01:22 AM       
Dear Willie, do you think it's prudent in today's economic climate to move into the field of culinary arts?
OH GOD
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 01:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
Cool, nothing like Rear wheel steering. Those things turn on a dime. Have you tried roller-conveyor sledging? That is fun too if you have a long roller-conveyor ^^
we don't have one 'a thems
OH GOD
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 01:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Dear Willie, do you think it's prudent in today's economic climate to move into the field of culinary arts?
well i think that it's a good fallback skillset to have but i wouldn't make that youor primary career path cause it might be awful hard to get good wages? idk i've only ever had the one job
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 01:59 AM       
Dear Willie,

Should I talk to my ex-girlfriend again. Hopefully you respond in like 10 seconds.

Bill
OH GOD
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 02:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

Should I talk to my ex-girlfriend again. Hopefully you respond in like 10 seconds.

Bill
whoops this was longer than 10 seconds idk, consider whether the reason you weren't talking to her before is still applicable maybe

THINK ABOUT IT THINK THINK ABOUT IT
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 12:02 PM       
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Dear Willie,
what's your favorite radio station?
OH GOD
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 07:59 PM       
http://www.kzok.com/ seattle's ONLY classic rock station
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2009, 08:30 PM       
Willie,
Did you know about the Fireball Festival?

Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 01:27 PM       
Dear Willie, What are your thoughts on the shower sponge. Does it make a man homosexual to use one?

OH GOD
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Willie,
Did you know about the Fireball Festival?

i didn't! el salvador seems like a place i'd want to visit though
OH GOD
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 03:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
Dear Willie, What are your thoughts on the shower sponge. Does it make a man homosexual to use one?

only if it gives you a boner when you use it
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 04:06 PM       
It's the only way you can manwash.