Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 04:35 PM        Darth Malak ( HELP NEEDED )
How the FUCK do you beat this Albino ******?

He keeps healing himself from captive jedi's, even if they've already been used! WTF!?

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 04:40 PM       
He shouldn't be able to use them more than once...

if you have drain life or death field, you can use the captured Jedi as well. I think if you only have light force powers, (maybe force push or throw lightsaber) you can destroy them so he can't use them. Heal yourself somehow in between the times when he does with medpacs. Use a lot of stimulants after each of these cuts as well force resistance/immunity helps.

Hope this helps.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 04:46 PM       
I have death field.

The tactic I've been using is going around sucking the energy out of all the jedi and then wailing on Malak. Even when I sucked the energy out of ALL of them, he goes over to one and regains energy.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 04:57 PM       
if you have force heal, use that instead of death field. malak is too strong to go toe-to-toe with and he tends to cheap shot you when you are trying to heal.

also, make sure that you have throw lightsaber. after he heals the first time, run around the room and take out all the dead jedi. after you do this, go onto the lower platform and start running in circles (with malak chasing you). you can stop every few seconds and take a few swings/shots at him and start running again. when your health gets too low, stop only long enough to force heal and start running again.

it also helps if you have plenty of those life preserver packs, just in case your force points get low.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 09:51 PM       
Thanks guys.

I don't have throw lightsaber, but that can be replaced with force storm or a grenade
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 11:50 PM       
which character route did you go? I did Light jedi/love Bastila route (purely on accident).
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 12:42 AM       
I did the dark route/making Bastila my dark side slave whore.

The dark route is much more fun. You get to kill Mission and Chewbacca 2, erm, "Zalbaar" at one point.
Legislacerator
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 12:47 AM       
how does that work?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 12:52 AM       
Oh, and you get to kill Jolee too

At one point, if you're on the darkside, in the temple, you will meet Bastilla, who has gone to the darkside. You and Jolee fight her until she stops you and tells you that you should reclaim the title as Sith Lord. If you choose to do so, Jolee will try and stop you and fail, because he is a feeble old black man. Then when you go back to the Ebon Hawk they ask why Jolee isn't with you. You tell them to bow before you, because you have reclaimed your title as Darth Revan. Blah blah blah. Carth runs away like a pussy and Mission and Zalbaar try to kill you.

I can already predict the ending. Letting Carth go is going to come back and bite me in the ass and somehow he'll probably kill me and save galaxy.

Sigh
Legislacerator
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 12:59 AM       
the Light side has kind of a blah ending. you don't get to kill any of your team mates or anything and Bastila ends up turning back to the Light...a real fucking yawn. I assume that you never picked up Jehani?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 01:01 AM       
I slaughtered her. I had no desire of adding that annoying dracula wannabe to my party.
Legislacerator
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 01:04 AM       
so I guess you never learned force heal? I used that more than anything else in that entire fucking game, what with the rancors and various assault droids and such constantly marching up your ass. it's really almost an essential tool in the last boss fight.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 01:54 AM       
Yeah, I guess I'm fucked

I always used drain life and life support packs. And I rarely died. This is a different case though

Old Aug 28th, 2003, 01:48 PM       
Trying to beat Malak as a lightside jedi i thought was much tougher and took me a hell of a lot longer.

When I went back as a darkside character, it only took me about five minutes.

When I first went into the room, I used a Melee shield... not sure which... Mandalorian maybe? Then I just boosted myself with hyper battle stimulant, hyper adrenal strength, hyper adrenal stamina, hyper adrenal alacrity... I didn't use Knight speed or Force Immunity yet because I think they disappear right after you talk to Malak.

Then I talked to Malak, used Force Immunity and Knight Speed then hit him with four or five Master Flurries. I took of running to the left, while he ran to the right thinking that I could destroy the jedi over on the other end of the screen first.

That didn't happen, because it went to the cutscreen, and transported me back over to where Malak was. As soon as that ended, I used Knight Speed again and ran back to the other side. Then I killed all the Jedi over there. I basically stayed down on the main level until I knew he was on his last jedi, then I followed him up and killed him, at which point it magically transports you back to the main level.

I had a soldier/guardian, w/two lightsabers and highest proficiency in melee weapons, lightsabers, dual-weapons. I only used knight speed and master flurry to fight him plus a lot of stims.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 02:33 PM       
That's basically what I've been doing. But when your health goes too low and you're on hyper battle stim, you die instantly, which is really cheap.

I have Scout/Councilor

Old Aug 28th, 2003, 02:48 PM       
Damn, I don't know any other strategy. I only ended up having to actually fight him like three times. Maybe you could nail him with some grenades and/or well-placed mines.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 03:07 PM       

This fight sounds really gay, like the one from the first Jedi Knight.

JackShit is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 10:26 PM       
i didn't have a hard time with him at all in fact i only healed myself once... i used all my stims then when he heals himself the first time with one of those jedi i ran around using death field on all of them (you must have missed one or somthing) then i fought him and killed him... he didn't run to try and heal or anything.
also on the unknown planet if you chose to go dark side... then you can make Zalbarr kill Mission.. thats what i did... felt good too.

Darko is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2003, 12:21 PM       
To make Malak (and the droids before him) easier, you should build up stun droid to destroy droid. This makes alot of the game easier, actually. The temple, The tomb on Korriban with all the droids, the beginning of the star forge. Two uses of destroy droid can take out five or six droids.

You can use destroy droid on the captive jedis. It will destroy them in one use. To kill Malak, run around him with speed and force immunity on and throw your saber. If you dont have throw saber, use flurry or regular attacks. If you need to heal, pause the game and use the inventory screen to use items (it takes no time and Malak can't cheap shot you).