Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:50 AM        F-Zero GX
I picked this up yesterday and it is pretty damn good. Anyone else try it? It is crazy. My only bitch is that there should be more 2 player modes but this one is all about the single player. Grand Prix and Story modes. There are 30 racers on the track at once and at F-Zero speeds that gets insane. You can also create/customize your own machine, along with logo.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:03 PM       
My roommate has it. It's fun, but I find racing games frustrating because I'm not very good at them.
BaronVonBoner is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:38 PM       
Did they keep any of the old music?
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 01:47 PM       
The music is new but is still pretty cool. Keeps the same general style.

Hopefully Mario Kart will also be a hit.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 06:19 PM       
Most people don't remember F Zero 64, but that had 30 drivers at once and was fun, especially trying to kill the other drivers. That's more fun than actually racing.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:30 PM       
I wish they'd have kept the Death Race from F-Zero X for N64, like Les said, it was more fun than the races.

I bought GX the other day, and I flew through the first three difficulties, only to find that the difficulty curve shoots through the fucking roof for the Master GP.

And, in addition, there are 40 unlockable cars in GX. But you have to beat a chapter on Very Hard difficulty in Story Mode to unlock one of the new 10. Considering even the first chapter of Story Mode is fucking impossible under Hard, I don't see how I'm ever supposed to beat Very Hard... of course, you can also unlock the extra cars if you happen to have a Memory Card and your arcade has the F-Zero AX machine... no such luck here, though. Our arcade sucks ass.
Drev is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 03:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface
I wish they'd have kept the Death Race from F-Zero X for N64, like Les said, it was more fun than the races.

I bought GX the other day, and I flew through the first three difficulties, only to find that the difficulty curve shoots through the fucking roof for the Master GP.

And, in addition, there are 40 unlockable cars in GX. But you have to beat a chapter on Very Hard difficulty in Story Mode to unlock one of the new 10. Considering even the first chapter of Story Mode is fucking impossible under Hard, I don't see how I'm ever supposed to beat Very Hard... of course, you can also unlock the extra cars if you happen to have a Memory Card and your arcade has the F-Zero AX machine... no such luck here, though. Our arcade sucks ass.
Well that's because F-Zero AX isn't out in North America yet. I don't know when it's supposed to, but I'm hoping my arcade gets it. I doubt it though.

EDIT: My bad, it is out right now, but it's slowly being released. So far there's a few machines in arcades in California, so I don't know when it'll reach all of North America.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2003, 06:43 PM       
At least you people live near arcades
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid