Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8451  
MarioRPG MarioRPG is offline
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Old Apr 8th, 2006, 10:13 PM       
I must say... The colour on that car is yuck.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU PUNY LITTLE BASTARD. I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MAKE A MAN OUT OF YA, OBVIOUSLY, BUT COME BY ANY TIME AND I'LL WHIP YOUR SUPPLE LITTLE GIRL BODY INTO A SHAPE

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Reply With Quote
  #8452  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Apr 8th, 2006, 11:21 PM       
That car is amazing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #8453  
Emu Emu is offline
Level 29 ♂
Emu's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Peoria, IL
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 01:45 AM       
THE Z NEARS COMPLETION





Reply With Quote
  #8454  
Rev. Danno Rev. Danno is offline
Senior Member
Rev. Danno's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 05:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge
your bike is lame i always see stupid frat boys crusin' all over campus on those. ANd dumb sluts on ones just like that except pink with flowers.
Son, do I look like a fucking frat boy to you? Do you think I give two shits what a little peckerwood like you thinks?
Well, I'm not a frat boy, and I don't go to your school. This is my first new bike in years, I think it's pretty fucking boss!
__________________
-D.B. Spitzer
Reply With Quote
  #8455  
Lotida Lotida is offline
Psychedelic
Lotida's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Here or There
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 11:17 AM       
Book em Danno!
Reply With Quote
  #8456  
Terra Terra is offline
MAMA MIA!
Terra's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2004
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 11:22 AM       
You took the words right out of my mouth Lotida!!
__________________
Oh fuck it
Reply With Quote
  #8457  
Esuohlim Esuohlim is offline
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: TO-DO LIST: WATCH TWIN PEAKS. CALL MOM.
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 01:54 PM       
*squee!*
__________________


YOU MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO SAM AGAIN
Reply With Quote
  #8458  
Rev. Danno Rev. Danno is offline
Senior Member
Rev. Danno's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 07:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge
ANd dumb sluts on ones just like that except pink with flowers.
And (or as you say ANd) furthermore...
Why are they dumb sluts?
Because they won't fuck you...
Sounds quite smart and non-slutty to me...
Is it because they are out having fun and enjoying school, and you are a wang?
just wondering...
__________________
-D.B. Spitzer
Reply With Quote
  #8459  
Schimid Schimid is offline
...for breakfast?!
Schimid's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Maryland
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 12:15 AM       


Reply With Quote
  #8460  
Seven Force Seven Force is offline
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Under my desk, MSNBC
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 04:38 PM       
That place looks like fun, where is it?
__________________
Ha!
Reply With Quote
  #8461  
DamnthatDavid DamnthatDavid is offline
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Oregon Dunes.
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 04:45 PM       
Looks like a food court or a city convention mall.
Reply With Quote
  #8462  
Vampywampy Vampywampy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 06:50 PM       
Shuvel, etc.
__________________
Chojin's rating!

Also, banned.
Reply With Quote
  #8463  
Big McLargehuge Big McLargehuge is offline
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chocolopolis
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 07:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Danno
And (or as you say ANd) furthermore...
Why are they dumb sluts?
Because they won't fuck you...
Sounds quite smart and non-slutty to me...
Is it because they are out having fun and enjoying school, and you are a wang?
just wondering...
There dumb because they are dumb. Straight daffy. Heads full of rocks. I work with them, i have class with them. I can tell when people are dumb. And they are sluts because i hear them talk, talk about how they can't remember if they slept with anybody in their drunken stupor the night before. Also what would you call a bleach blond in a mini skirt wearing SNOW BOOTS in the 100+ degree Arizona weather? And sorry, it was rude of me to call your bike lame just because i only see lame people riding that type of bike.
__________________
s
Reply With Quote
  #8464  
ziggytrix ziggytrix is offline
Mocker
ziggytrix's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: i come from the water
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 11:43 PM       
lame people flock to any fad, but fads are often popular because they aren't that bad of an idea.

and then there's those fucking snow boots...
Reply With Quote
  #8465  
Rongi Rongi is offline
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: POOF
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:42 AM       
i know a guy who wears those things
__________________
ill fuck that bitch so hard in 10 years she'll crack her back and remember my dick - kahljorn
Reply With Quote
  #8466  
Geggy Geggy is offline
say what now?
Geggy's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Peebody
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 02:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Danno
That is a nice ride. Don't listen to these sad, little dingleberries. They just dont understand that bicycles are the greatest form of transportation. Might as well ride with style.



That's my bike. Well, at least it used to be. I sold it for the amount that I paid for when I first got it. :P I used to ride around in Salem, MA in this bike every october to celebrate halloween. It's def a chick magnet!
__________________
enjoy now, regret later
Reply With Quote
  #8467  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 04:13 PM       
I thought you just sold the tires and the rims.
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #8468  
Big McLargehuge Big McLargehuge is offline
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chocolopolis
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 07:32 PM       
I have an awesome bike and it only cost 50 dollars. My girlfriend got an awesomer one for 10
__________________
s
Reply With Quote
  #8469  
BlueOatmeal BlueOatmeal is offline
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Georgia
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:03 PM       
I used to have this really old red bike. I have no idea what brand it was but I loved it so godamn much. Then one day I ran over it in a truck.
__________________

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
Reply With Quote
  #8470  
Johnny Couth Johnny Couth is offline
Senior Member
Johnny Couth's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 02:02 AM       


Absolutely fabulous!
__________________
Oh, to the west!
Reply With Quote
  #8471  
Seven Force Seven Force is offline
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Under my desk, MSNBC
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 02:07 AM       
What have I told you before?
__________________
Ha!
Reply With Quote
  #8472  
Johnny Couth Johnny Couth is offline
Senior Member
Johnny Couth's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 02:08 AM       
I can't recall.
__________________
Oh, to the west!
Reply With Quote
  #8473  
GADZOOKS GADZOOKS is offline
dipshed
GADZOOKS's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 02:57 AM       
At least his nail aren't filthy.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #8474  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:20 AM       
Your teeth are as yellow as mine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips View Post
Oh god fathom zero, you are revealing yourself to be completely awful
Reply With Quote
  #8475  
Geggy Geggy is offline
say what now?
Geggy's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Peebody
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
I thought you just sold the tires and the rims.
Does that bike look anything like a mountain bike to you?
__________________
enjoy now, regret later
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.