Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 19th, 2004, 12:10 AM       
WEIRD. I thought they just switched parts, like on a robot. :O
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2004, 12:13 AM       
nope... they cut your dick in half like a hotdog bun and use it for the tissue, then take the head and use it as the clit... or maybe it's the scrotum tisssue they use for the lips, I forget, but yea. I like the hot dog description.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2004, 12:16 AM       
Hurry up and argue, I love philosophical discussions and arguments, come on you fuck. COME ON FUCK. COME ON. I already have a thesis written on this arguement in my head, it was instantaneous like God's affirmation of his own existance, fucking rock motherfucker. Rock's don't think, remember this at all times.

OR DO THEY.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2004, 12:24 AM       
Dude, I've got a paper to write on Marcuse versus Hayek. Have some patience.

Your reality was created when you were born, then constantly recreated through every second as you went through life.

You're using you're own concept of reality here, one that is subjective to observation. I wasn't playing that game, because it's lame and irrelevant.

There is no true God. Because above the true God of the true God there is another True God, sort of like between every two notes is a different scale, and between every two notes of that is another scale. It's fucking infinite.

Dude, have you NEVER read anything philosophical besides that which flies out your ass? From a philosophical perspective, the purpose of god is to rationalize and quelch infinite regressions in the lines of causality. Therefore, if "It's fucking infinite", by definition it has no part of any god.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2004, 12:33 AM       
Okay well I will just go ahead and give you something to get over... it's your own words!

"The defining attribute of eternity is that it is devoid of beginning, end, and time itself."
THEREFORE GOD IS SUBJECT TO THE DEFINING RULES OF ETERNITY/INFINITY, and because of this the direct God of God would be eternity. This makes God halfsome, like half and half, but less milky. Although he is wh ite, racist asshole.
Eternity/infinity is an ASPIRING concept, th ough it is IMPOSSIBLE, because INIFINITY would have to include inconclusive nonconstant awareness, and also non-infinite, or the finite. Because of this-There is your first flaw, and the flaw has been flawed. The second point has been made clear, and now you shall oven mitt.

Of course, you could always say God is infinite, rather than subjected to the rule of infinity, but this makes God too many steps above the scale. If God was in fact infinite, then he would by himself be composed entirely of flaws and perfections, which is theologically impossible since we are intervened in a logical discussion involving big words that don't mix well. However this has already been explained, and since God is of an incomprehensible activity we must conclude God is composed entirely of flaws, and this is true. And god is composed entirely of perfections, and this is true. To say either is not true would be true, because God is not comprehensible. This must be true because it is not true, and because of this you can only argue that you cannot argue with it.

Because God is INFINITE he must also be NOT INFINITE, and must be constantly recreated every second, and every second of a second, and every second of a second of a second of a second. Sort of like the Pieces in a lego set must constantly hold together otherwise it would fall apart. This in itself is a logical fallacy.
The idea of creation and recreation without end is not infinite, and the idea that recreation is not squeezed between ends is also a knot that cannot be untied except by I, the confusing municiple court of law. Municiple. Think about the word. Okay stop thinking now.

You won't m ake sense of ANY of that.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2004, 12:38 AM       
"You're using you're own concept of reality here, one that is subjective to observation. I wasn't playing that game, because it's lame and irrelevant. "

Because it is a perceptual reality it must be true, and true must be true for true is true, is this not true? You just used your own concept of reality to denounce my fragment of reality, and because of this I must be wrong? Incorrect. Both of us must be wrong, and right, and wrong about being right and right about being wrong and neither wrong nor right.
There is no observation of this, only the representation, you can attempt to observe the representation, but come on.. you can't observe the subtle unknowns that are known only to another, it's like another existance/reality/universe in another person's mind, and you can never go there... how lonely are you!
I Just woke up from being drunk and passed out, I'm stylish.

So you are correct, it is irrelevant, but how can it be irrelevant in a discussion about the inifinite, which wo uld include the UNKOWNS to you. How theological/philisophical do you want to get.

I've read plenty of philosophy, for I am planty the plant, and I can plant seeds of plants.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 19th, 2004, 12:42 AM       
For being so fucking condescending, you sure are incompetant.

Your entire post, as fun as it was, is null of meaning SINCE I NEVER SAID THAT GOD IS INFINITE. God is NOT infinite, he is ETERNAL. The idea that eternity is simply an infinite amount of time has been known to be erroneous for THREE FUCKING MILLENNIA. What is eternity? According to Boethius, it's "The complete and simultaneously whole possession of endless life." Augustine and Aquinas later affirmed this. If you want a "proof", well, the best place to look can be found within the first twenty pages of my thesis.

Your attempts at being profound or even intelligent are so shallow you couldn't drown an infant in them.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2004, 12:50 AM       
So God is outside of Time? Then God is lacking time, and because of this god's god must be time. How can you put God so low as to put him below time, this is a bad argument, he's supposed to be super. Omnipresence would include being within time, and being without time. This would be infinicity, not eternanicity. God must be like 08314631589631956137963795631 times infinity people things and items. The zero in front is important.

God is supposed to be limitless, thus he must be full of limits. For limitlessness itself is a limit. This is like a simple argument, I like repeating it. It's great, it's INCOMPREHENSIBLE OH N O.

Sometimes arguments expand, like clouds. What you said is meaningless, since I said it. Quit arguing what you said or didn't say, that is so irrelevant, you are full of yourself. Saying things is impotent. Is this hard to understand. Saying is not worth a quarter, and no one will ever give a damn what you say.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2004, 12:52 AM       
Also quit trying to get people to read your thesis, it's fucking stupid. Every other post you make is THESIS THESIS THESIS, I used the word thesis once and all it was was a bunch of garbage compiled and recycled into a pretty thought. THESIS THESIS THESIS THESIS THESIS. I'm sethomas.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 19th, 2004, 01:03 AM       
The only reason I'm trying to "sell" it is because I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

And Jesus, take some fucking ritalin or something.

So God is outside of Time? Then God is lacking time, and because of this god's god must be time.

Yes, God is outside of time. Good job. That doesn't make God's god time, because, well, that's not even a coherent thought and you should be ashamed of such stupidity.

For limitlessness itself is a limit.

So you're saying you've never taken calculus, in which you surely would have learned that any expression of infinity is NOT a limit. "Hole, pole, skip, and jump," remember that?

"But aha! Calculus is unapplicable to this situation because of the cosmic fortitude of god. And God's god, and the gods of her, too! But by having these gods, god proves that he is godless! It's so elementery logic!"

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2004, 01:15 AM       
If God cannot exist within time, that is a limit, if you are saying God and time cannnot even mix because god is so Godly.. well, then God is too Godly. But be ing too godly means you can't be UNGODLY, see, a limit. It's too evident within itself.

Umm, also.. stuff stuff and more stuff.

You just seem to think that God is not included within reality, but that means God does not even exist. He is like that wraping paper on christmas you cut off the box cause there's too much... and i love that part of existance, so don't trash it. If y ou are saying God exists and is just outside this reality.. then you are just saying there is another reality outside this reality. What the fuck is a reality anyway. God must exist within a confine, because he EXISTS. CONFINEMENT

I feel bad for you because you do not understand that being without is still being within, just within the outside rather than within the in, even if it is some non-inclusive representation of reality, which cannot be because God has come to earth as manifestations, like bushes and shit. Is there a hole, a hole between them. But a hole would make them the same place, like water does. Unless there is airpressure, is God airpressure.

Girlfriend's on phone, brb.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 19th, 2004, 01:22 AM       
I'm sorry, I really am. The problem is, I come from a school of thought that insists that arguments should make coherent sense. I hope this concept doesn't cause you too much harm.

You just seem to think that God is not included within reality, but that means God does not even exist.

The only way it might seem like that is that you can't find fault with what I've said in the conventional way, so you transpose thoughts on my behalf.

God is included within reality. I never said anything to the contrary.

And I've had girlfriends before, too.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2004, 01:27 AM       
"I'm sorry, I really am. The problem is, I come from a school of thought that insists that arguments should make coherent sense. I hope this concept doesn't cause you too much harm. "

This had nothing to do with the argument, I'm sorry, you have betrayed your school of thought.. the world is ending.

Anyway, what exactly DID you say so I can poke holes in it. I hate people who strive to hold things together.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2004, 07:58 AM       
Wow, Helm, you are so fucking clever. Now maybe if you can transfer the effort that you used to copy something from my 7 year old website to taking a bath or not speaking english like you are a retard, you will be all set.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2004, 08:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Wow, Helm, you are so fucking clever. Now maybe if you can transfer the effort that you used to copy something from my 7 year old website to taking a bath or not speaking english like you are a retard, you will be all set.
Hey Max....here's another brilliant quite to add to your list!
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2004, 09:59 AM       
"or not speaking english like you are a retard"

-he has a better grasp of English than you ever will, and its his second language.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2004, 10:13 AM       
This is one of the best things Vince has ever said.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2004, 04:20 PM       
I'm sick of lame excuses like:

For not answering prayers: Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

For not helping: God helps those who help themselves.

For making fucked up things happen: The Lord works in mysterious ways.

It's all rubbish to explain time, chance and the unexplainable.

And so it goes with your "eternal" argument, Seth. We can't explain God in temporal terms since the matrix of human thought demands "cause and effect" and, if we were to say that God is the "prime mover" or uncaused cause, then people would have a problem with that because they would demand who created God. Thus, we will say that He is "eternal" and put it out of the realm of things humans can think about and into the realm of the metaphysical thus avoid having the argument at all. It's a cop-out is what it is.

And Kahl: I loved the infinite musical scale analogy. It's so Zeno! ... and I'm not being ironic.

And Vinth:

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that who ever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

The Bible, John 3:16

That's just off the top of my head. Let me know if you want to go quote for quote. The Bible anthropomorphizes God in several different instances and is not the Bible the word of God? Don't contradict yourself now!

Wherever you go, there you are.
BANNED

Old May 19th, 2004, 04:21 PM       
Yea, I liked it too.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM       
I can see him sweating nervously and scratching his hive sores while he typed that amazing post.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2004, 09:39 PM       
Kelly, learn what anthropomorphizes means before you start throwing words out there, you fucking cunt. I am amazed that you werent a "training casulty" when you were in the military.

Helm, you need to understand that I'm not fat. However, your slurred speech, love of homosexual sex, and odor are not that far off from the truth.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 19th, 2004, 09:53 PM       
And so it goes with your "eternal" argument, Seth. We can't explain God in temporal terms since the matrix of human thought demands "cause and effect" and, if we were to say that God is the "prime mover" or uncaused cause, then people would have a problem with that because they would demand who created God. Thus, we will say that He is "eternal" and put it out of the realm of things humans can think about and into the realm of the metaphysical thus avoid having the argument at all. It's a cop-out is what it is.

How exactly is that a cop-out? Not everyone, especially not the theologians with whom I concern myself, put matters of eternity "out of the real of things humans can think about." Just because you're uneducated of such teachings doesn't mean you should turn a blind eye to the entire concept.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

Old May 20th, 2004, 12:08 AM       
I tried to talk about eternity and you couldn't understant, kind of made me laugh.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old May 20th, 2004, 12:21 AM       
God, you're so fucking pompous yet retarded.

KAHL! WE'RE NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOU! YOU'RE NOT A GENIUS!

Now go and sulk about how misunderstood you are. Just don't post about it.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 12:11 PM       
Sorry kahl, I'm with Seth on this one.

EDIT: not necessarily about his philosophy but about you being full of crap.