Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[center:8ef41908e0]sports shut the fuck up, you fucking suck elephant balls fucktard. [/center:8ef41908e0]
[center:8ef41908e0]ITS QUOTE TIME AGAIN[/center:8ef41908e0]
[center:8ef41908e0]I DON'T TIP[/center:8ef41908e0]
[center:8ef41908e0]WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T TIP?[/center:8ef41908e0]
[center:8ef41908e0]I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT[/center:8ef41908e0]
[center:8ef41908e0]SO LIKE SHE'S GETTING THIS SERIOUS DICK ACTION FROM THIS JOHN HOLMS MOTHERFUCKER, I MEAN HE'S LIKE DIGGING TUNNELS LIKE FUCKING CHARLES BRONSON[/center:8ef41908e0]
[center:8ef41908e0]THEY EITHER DON'T KNOW... DON'T SHOW... OR JUST DON'T CARE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THA HOOD.[/center:8ef41908e0]
[center:8ef41908e0]SO LIKE ONE TIME I SAW AKIRA AND HE WAS ALL CRYING AND THERE WAS WHITE STUFF ALL OVER HIS FACE AND SO I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS WRONG AND HE JUST RAN PAST ME AND DIDN'T ANSWER. SO I LIKE FOLLOWED HIM HOME AND I LOOKED IN THE WINDOW AND HE WAS CRYING SOME MORE BUT NOW HIS DAD WAS YELLING AT HIM SO BADLY THAT HIS FACE WAS TURNING RED. SO THEN LIKE HIS DAD TOOK OFF HIS BELT AND STARTED BEATING HIM WITH IT AND THEN HE TOOK OFF HIS PANTS AND SHOVED HIS DICK IN AKIRA'S MOUTH AS HE BEAT HIM IN THE FACE. AKIRA WAS TRYING TO BEG FOR MERCY BUT HE COULDN'T BECAUSE HE HAD A DICK IN HIS MOUTH. AND SNOT AND BLOOD WAS COMING OUT HIS NOSE AND IT WAS ALL BLOODY AND GREEN. IT GOT KINDA SCARY SO I WENT HOME AND WATCHED THUNDERCATS.[/center:8ef41908e0]
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:25 PM       
YOU WATCH THUNDERCATS! YOU GAYWAD!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[center:180db56044]sports shut the fuck up, you fucking suck elephant balls fucktard. [/center:180db56044]
[center:180db56044]ITS QUOTE TIME AGAIN[/center:180db56044]
[center:180db56044]I DON'T TIP[/center:180db56044]
[center:180db56044]WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T TIP?[/center:180db56044]
[center:180db56044]I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT[/center:180db56044]
[center:180db56044]SO LIKE SHE'S GETTING THIS SERIOUS DICK ACTION FROM THIS JOHN HOLMS MOTHERFUCKER, I MEAN HE'S LIKE DIGGING TUNNELS LIKE FUCKING CHARLES BRONSON[/center:180db56044]
[center:180db56044]THEY EITHER DON'T KNOW... DON'T SHOW... OR JUST DON'T CARE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THA HOOD.[/center:180db56044]
[center:180db56044]SO LIKE ONE TIME I SAW AKIRA AND HE WAS ALL CRYING AND THERE WAS WHITE STUFF ALL OVER HIS FACE AND SO I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS WRONG AND HE JUST RAN PAST ME AND DIDN'T ANSWER. SO I LIKE FOLLOWED HIM HOME AND I LOOKED IN THE WINDOW AND HE WAS CRYING SOME MORE BUT NOW HIS DAD WAS YELLING AT HIM SO BADLY THAT HIS FACE WAS TURNING RED. SO THEN LIKE HIS DAD TOOK OFF HIS BELT AND STARTED BEATING HIM WITH IT AND THEN HE TOOK OFF HIS PANTS AND SHOVED HIS DICK IN AKIRA'S MOUTH AS HE BEAT HIM IN THE FACE. AKIRA WAS TRYING TO BEG FOR MERCY BUT HE COULDN'T BECAUSE HE HAD A DICK IN HIS MOUTH. AND SNOT AND BLOOD WAS COMING OUT HIS NOSE AND IT WAS ALL BLOODY AND GREEN. IT GOT KINDA SCARY SO I WENT HOME AND WATCHED THUNDERCATS.[/center:180db56044]
[center:180db56044] YOU SUCK DICK! YOU FAGGOT! [/center:180db56044]
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:33 PM       
YOU TALK ABOUT SUCKING DICK ON THE INTERNET. AND ALSO, FUCK YOU YA FAG

Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 09:44 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[center:a4f4554200]sports shut the fuck up, you fucking suck elephant balls fucktard. [/center:a4f4554200]
[center:a4f4554200]ITS QUOTE TIME AGAIN[/center:a4f4554200]
[center:a4f4554200]I DON'T TIP[/center:a4f4554200]
[center:a4f4554200]WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T TIP?[/center:a4f4554200]
[center:a4f4554200]I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT[/center:a4f4554200]
[center:a4f4554200]SO LIKE SHE'S GETTING THIS SERIOUS DICK ACTION FROM THIS JOHN HOLMS MOTHERFUCKER, I MEAN HE'S LIKE DIGGING TUNNELS LIKE FUCKING CHARLES BRONSON[/center:a4f4554200]
[center:a4f4554200]THEY EITHER DON'T KNOW... DON'T SHOW... OR JUST DON'T CARE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THA HOOD.[/center:a4f4554200]
[center:a4f4554200]SO LIKE ONE TIME I SAW AKIRA AND HE WAS ALL CRYING AND THERE WAS WHITE STUFF ALL OVER HIS FACE AND SO I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS WRONG AND HE JUST RAN PAST ME AND DIDN'T ANSWER. SO I LIKE FOLLOWED HIM HOME AND I LOOKED IN THE WINDOW AND HE WAS CRYING SOME MORE BUT NOW HIS DAD WAS YELLING AT HIM SO BADLY THAT HIS FACE WAS TURNING RED. SO THEN LIKE HIS DAD TOOK OFF HIS BELT AND STARTED BEATING HIM WITH IT AND THEN HE TOOK OFF HIS PANTS AND SHOVED HIS DICK IN AKIRA'S MOUTH AS HE BEAT HIM IN THE FACE. AKIRA WAS TRYING TO BEG FOR MERCY BUT HE COULDN'T BECAUSE HE HAD A DICK IN HIS MOUTH. AND SNOT AND BLOOD WAS COMING OUT HIS NOSE AND IT WAS ALL BLOODY AND GREEN. IT GOT KINDA SCARY SO I WENT HOME AND WATCHED THUNDERCATS.[/center:a4f4554200]
[center:a4f4554200] YOU SUCK DICK! YOU FAGGOT! [/center:a4f4554200]
[center:a4f4554200]SO LIKE ONE TIME AKIRA CAME UP TO ME AND HE WAS WALKING ALL FUNNY AND I ASKED HIM. "DID YOU GET THE BUTT SECKS FROM THAT BLACK MAN AT THE GAS STATION?" AND HE SAID "YEAH." AND LIKE HE WENT TO MCDONALDS AND THEN SO I WAS HEADING THAT WAY TOO, SO I LIKE FOLLOWED HIM. AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THESE THREE HATIANS IN GOLD JUMPSUITS STOPPED HIM. AND THEY LIKE STARTED YELLING AT HIM AND HITTING HIM IN THE FACE WITH THEIR DICKS. AKIRA WAS ALL CRYING AND HIS FACE GOT ALL BLOODY AND RED. HE LOOKED REALLY SCARED. AND THEN THEY RAMMED A HAPPY MEAL UP HIS ASS AND HE STARTED SCREAMING BUT THEY JUST LAUGHED. AND THEY PULLED IT OUT AND IT WAS ALL BROWN AND DISGUSTING. THEY MADE HIM EAT IT. I DIDN'T FEEL TOO WELL AFTER SEEING THIS SO I WENT HOME AND RESTED WITH MY HITLER ACTION FIGURE.[/center:a4f4554200]
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 11:05 PM       
Ok, Now if I EVER suck someone's dick, you will be the first to know, as I will spit jizz in your face fucktard. And also, you thinking about ramming a happy meal up my ass is GAY. That's the only way the thought would have crossed your mind faggot.

Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 11:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira teh Cat
Ok, Now if I EVER suck someone's dick, you will be the first to know,
So that's why you're telling me now then?

Quote:
And also, you thinking about ramming a happy meal up my ass is GAY.
Hey fidget shit, I said the Hatians shoved the happy meal up your ass. Learn to fucking read, you mongoloid.

And the fact you said you were going to spit jizz in my face just proves that you're the fag. I didn't need to hear your homo fantasies fucktard.

On a lighter note, is there any particular reason why you're stalking me all over the boards? Because everywhere I go, you seem to be under foot like the fucking shit eating cockroach you are, whether I've said anything about you or not. Did I hurt your feelings perhaps Nancy Boy? Or are you just hopelessly in love with me?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 11:24 PM       
No, I, Like the rest of the people on this board (And I'll use little words so you can understand), HATE YOUR GUTS FAG! Oh and you thinking about Haitians, Happy meals, and my ass, IS THE GAYEST FANTASY I HAVE EVER HEARD, YOU SICK FUCK!

Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 11:39 PM       
Ah, so you ARE in love with me. Just say so, I'm not into that, but its not like I'm gonna judge you, you pillow biting limp wristed fucktard.

You are truely pathetic if I've pissed you off to a degree that you feel hatred. Especially since you haven't even been here that long.
Face it, by "hating me" you're desparately trying to fit in, since "Everyone else does it" Thank you for proving what a mindless sheep you are.

Akira, its the INTERNET. Calm down. I know its ALL you have, but there's a life outside it. I suggest you familarize yourself with the alien concept of dating pronto. I'm sure if you act like yourself you'll meet the fag of your dreams!
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 11:45 PM       
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2004, 11:50 PM       
U GUYZ HEAR IM GHEY??"?
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 12:00 AM       
Quote:
Ah, so you ARE in love with me. Just say so, I'm not into that, but its not like I'm gonna judge you, you pillow biting limp wristed fucktard.
Wtf gave you that idea? Oh, I get it, you are expressing YOU'RE love for me by pretending I love you, when in reality, I don't, dumbshit. Oh, and also, pine all you want, you cant have me :P

Old Aug 24th, 2004, 12:12 AM       
Anyone who calls himself "Akira teh Cat" is in NO position to be questioning anyone elses sexual orientation. Akira teh Pussy is more like it.

You're the one who started following me all over the board, like a stalker, if you're not in love with me, then you're just hopelessly pathetic by being angry at someone you don't even know.

You're never going to fit in you sheep fucktard, so you might as well save yourself the verbal beat down and stop posting. Go back to playing your faggy Final Fantasy games and watching anime. And if you ARE 25, that makes you even more sadder that you're still into that shit.

Let me guess your mom still wipes your ass too right?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 12:30 AM       
Max, do us all a favor and shut the hell up. All of you're insults are the same, and annoy us a great deal. You are like a mosquito that just won't die, no matter how hard you slap it. And I am a kid at heart, which is why I play videogames and watch anime. So Mad Max, I say to you, Bite my wee Scottish ass laddie! No, wait. Nevermind, you would probably enjoy it you flaming homosexual!
Mocker
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 12:32 AM       
U GUYZ R GAYER THAN ME
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Old Aug 24th, 2004, 12:46 AM       
Quote:
Max, do us all a favor and shut the hell up. All of you're insults are the same, and annoy us a great deal.

Irony.

It won't work Akira, I won't shut the fuck up.

Hey fucktard. Calling someone a "faggot" in every other sentence isn't exactly ground breaking. As a matter a fact from what I can tell, you poorly ripped off various "Vet insults" at me from earlier, because you couldn't think of anything else other than the word "faggot".

What I DO find amusing is your use of the word "us". Do you actually think you're accepted here? You're even more of a fucktard than I thought, if that's what you think. Have you noticed some of the other fucktard's opinions of you? Ba ba little fucktard sheep! You belong to no "flock" and nobody loves you, except your uncle in that "special way". And that's why you're a kid at heart, because you long to molest little boys in the same way your Uncle molested you!

Final Fantasy and Anime are for fags. End of story.

Oh and you admitted I annoyed you. Glad to see I've had such an impact on your sorry little life.

Retro: IMPOSSIBLE!
Mocker
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 01:02 AM       
I don't know, max, you're cutting it damn close...and I'm pretty damn gay.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[center:5e69dc79a0]sports shut the fuck up, you fucking suck elephant balls fucktard. [/center:5e69dc79a0]
[center:5e69dc79a0]ITS QUOTE TIME AGAIN[/center:5e69dc79a0]
[center:5e69dc79a0]I DON'T TIP[/center:5e69dc79a0]
[center:5e69dc79a0]WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T TIP?[/center:5e69dc79a0]
[center:5e69dc79a0]I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT[/center:5e69dc79a0]
[center:5e69dc79a0]SO LIKE SHE'S GETTING THIS SERIOUS DICK ACTION FROM THIS JOHN HOLMS MOTHERFUCKER, I MEAN HE'S LIKE DIGGING TUNNELS LIKE FUCKING CHARLES BRONSON[/center:5e69dc79a0]
[center:5e69dc79a0]THEY EITHER DON'T KNOW... DON'T SHOW... OR JUST DON'T CARE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THA HOOD.[/center:5e69dc79a0]
[center:5e69dc79a0]SO LIKE ONE TIME I SAW AKIRA AND HE WAS ALL CRYING AND THERE WAS WHITE STUFF ALL OVER HIS FACE AND SO I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS WRONG AND HE JUST RAN PAST ME AND DIDN'T ANSWER. SO I LIKE FOLLOWED HIM HOME AND I LOOKED IN THE WINDOW AND HE WAS CRYING SOME MORE BUT NOW HIS DAD WAS YELLING AT HIM SO BADLY THAT HIS FACE WAS TURNING RED. SO THEN LIKE HIS DAD TOOK OFF HIS BELT AND STARTED BEATING HIM WITH IT AND THEN HE TOOK OFF HIS PANTS AND SHOVED HIS DICK IN AKIRA'S MOUTH AS HE BEAT HIM IN THE FACE. AKIRA WAS TRYING TO BEG FOR MERCY BUT HE COULDN'T BECAUSE HE HAD A DICK IN HIS MOUTH. AND SNOT AND BLOOD WAS COMING OUT HIS NOSE AND IT WAS ALL BLOODY AND GREEN. IT GOT KINDA SCARY SO I WENT HOME AND WATCHED THUNDERCATS.[/center:5e69dc79a0]
[center:5e69dc79a0] YOU SUCK DICK! YOU FAGGOT! [/center:5e69dc79a0]
[center:5e69dc79a0]SO LIKE ONE TIME AKIRA CAME UP TO ME AND HE WAS WALKING ALL FUNNY AND I ASKED HIM. "DID YOU GET THE BUTT SECKS FROM THAT BLACK MAN AT THE GAS STATION?" AND HE SAID "YEAH." AND LIKE HE WENT TO MCDONALDS AND THEN SO I WAS HEADING THAT WAY TOO, SO I LIKE FOLLOWED HIM. AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THESE THREE HATIANS IN GOLD JUMPSUITS STOPPED HIM. AND THEY LIKE STARTED YELLING AT HIM AND HITTING HIM IN THE FACE WITH THEIR DICKS. AKIRA WAS ALL CRYING AND HIS FACE GOT ALL BLOODY AND RED. HE LOOKED REALLY SCARED. AND THEN THEY RAMMED A HAPPY MEAL UP HIS ASS AND HE STARTED SCREAMING BUT THEY JUST LAUGHED. AND THEY PULLED IT OUT AND IT WAS ALL BROWN AND DISGUSTING. THEY MADE HIM EAT IT. I DIDN'T FEEL TOO WELL AFTER SEEING THIS SO I WENT HOME AND RESTED WITH MY HITLER ACTION FIGURE.[/center:5e69dc79a0]
IM SORRY I FUCKED UP YOUR QUOTE THING YOU HAD GOING ON MAX. HOPE YOU DONT GET ALL PISSED OFF OR SOMETHING...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2004, 02:36 PM       
IM TYPING WITH MY ASS, HENCE THE GOOD TYPING SKILLZ
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 04:22 PM       
Can one be "a little gay" ... and I'm not talking physically faggots!

Wherever you go, there you are.
ThisIsWitty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 06:27 PM       
'Physically Faggots' sounds like a Saturday morning science show with queer hosts.
Mocker
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 10:04 PM       
STFU UR SUCH A FAGGOT McCOCKSMOKES
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 10:01 AM       
THE RETRO KAT WINS
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 11:11 AM       
HEIL CAPITALISM
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....