Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:10 AM       
FUCK BASIL RATHBONE FOR HAVING THE LACK OF SENSE TO HIRE NIGEL BRUCE AS WATSON. I HOPE HE DIED IN A FIRE.

I WILL ARGUE JEREMY BRETT WITH YOU ALL DAY LONG BITCH, I DON'T CARE IF HE HAS TOO MANY PERSONALIY TICS.

GET OUT
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:10 AM       
HAD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:11 AM       
NEEN GOD DAMNIT YOU ARE LIKE THE RETARDED CHILD CHAINED TO THE KIDDIE TABLE THAT NOT EVEN SLOTH WILL TALK TO
GET OUT
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
PETER CUSHING IS A LITTLE GIRL THAT LIKES DOLLIES, PRETTY DRESSES AND JUMP ROPE
actually yes I agree with that
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
HEEEEEY YOU GUUUUUUUUUYS.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:13 AM       
YEAH THAT IS WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:14 AM       
SAM YOU ARE A CHAMPION AND I REALLY MEAN THAT THE REST OF YOU STUDENTS CAN LEARN SOMETHING FROM OUR PRODIGY, NEEN SPIT THAT PASTE OUT RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT BASTARD
GET OUT
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
ASILA

YES?

SEE I RESPECT YOU ENOUGH TO GO BACK AND FIND THAT TO MAKE SURE YOU KNEW.

YES YOU KNEW.
The Unicorn
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
I KNEW WHAT
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:16 AM       
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST BITTER THAT BASIL RATHBONE IS NO LONGER ALIVE TO TAKE YOU AWAY TO HIS LABORATORY TO INTRODUCE YOU TO JOHN HOLMES
GET OUT
Quote:
SAM YOU ARE A CHAMPION AND I REALLY MEAN THAT THE REST OF YOU STUDENTS CAN LEARN SOMETHING FROM OUR PRODIGY, NEEN SPIT THAT PASTE OUT RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOT BASTARD

Ancient Mariner
WELL, BOTH OF YOU, ACTUALLY
The Unicorn
BUT MOSTLY ME
GET OUT
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:18 AM       
BASIL RATHBONE IS A CREEPY LONG-JAWED FUCKER, LOOK AT HIM.

PLUS HE PARTICIPATED IN HOLMES STORIES THAT INVOLVED HOLMES BEATING NAZIS OR SUCKING FACE WITH ATTRACTIVE CHICKS AND I'LL HAVE NO PART OF THAT.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:18 AM       
ASILA I AM SORRY I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT THAT FEMALES HAVE EMOTIONAL NEEDS

DON'T WORRY, I HAVE RAW COOKIE DOUGH AND CHOCOLATE RIGHT HERE
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:19 AM       
JEREMY BRETT IS INFERIOR TO NICOL WILLIAMSON

THERE I SAID IT
The Unicorn
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:20 AM       
I LIKE WHERE SHERLOCK HOLMES DOES COCAINE AND HOOKERS

JUST LIKE JOHN HOLMES

COINCIDENCE?

I THINK FUCKING NOT
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:20 AM       
I AM SORRY I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THOSE MEAN THINGS, I HAVE A SUGAR IMBALANCE
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:22 AM       
SIGMUND FREUD THOUGHT EVERYONE LOVED PENIS

HE HELPED SHERLOCK HOLMES BEAT COCAINE

SIGMUND FREUD LOVED BOTH OF THESE THINGS AND HE WISHES THAT HE COULD FUCK JOHN HOLMES
The Unicorn
GET OUT
Quote:
JEREMY BRETT IS INFERIOR TO NICOL WILLIAMSON

THERE I SAID IT

:TEAR

I REFUSE TO ADMIT YOUR VALIDITY AND I'LL EMOTIONAL NEEDS RIGHT UP YOUR ASS.

NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I EAT THIS COOKIE DOUGH.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
TWENTY TWO
GET OUT
Quote:
SIGMUND FREUD THOUGHT EVERYONE LOVED PENIS

HE HELPED SHERLOCK HOLMES BEAT COCAINE

SIGMUND FREUD LOVED BOTH OF THESE THINGS AND HE WISHES THAT HE COULD FUCK JOHN HOLMES

Did you read that book too, I thought I was the only one!

I MEAN
The Unicorn
THIS WORK REALLY SHOWCASES THE WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY, GOOD ATTENTION TO DETAIL YOU CAN TELL THE ARTIST REALLY PUT HIS SOUL INTO THIS ONE IT IS LIKE THE ARTIST BASICALLY PAINTED A MIRROR IMAGE OF HIS SOUL