Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
Binghamton is basically NYU for people who couldn't afford NYU, btw
and for people who like swimmin in fields
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:05 PM       
I love how Don pretends he's a part of the forums, as if we'll forget he never was.

Have you guys ever heard what a tortured barn owl sounds like? I've never heard one but I was going to Trader Joes when I heard this awful racket coming from the basement of what looked like a quiant house in a quiet neighborhood. I snuck in stupidly, because when it's obvious torture, you need to bail out ASAP and I come across severed owl wings. I ran right out when the second batch of screams came. And as I was running out I saw what looked like miniature sculpy sculptures of dongs choking babys like monster tentacles. And at one point I believe I saw the headless cat from Sybil hung up underneath the corner of the roof. I don't know but I just knew whatever was going on there I didn't want a damn thing to do with.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Sep 24th, 2011 at 06:39 PM.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
So let me get this straight. Pram Maven is a: austitic, necrophiliac, pedophiliac, talentless, terrorist, rapist, zoophiliac?

Did I miss something?
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:17 PM       
Speaking of the motherfucking devil. When the hell did you decide to join in?
pickled
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:18 PM       
I'm taking notes for Gabby.
Mocker

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:46 PM       
Shut up chump.

I've just had a car pass by the front of my house like 5 times today. I don't know what to call it but I think he was looking at me. Hard to say when their windows are tinted past the legal allowance.
Mocker

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:00 PM       
I got bullets in my front porch. Everyone's okay, we're in the back room but we got enough bullets to bring down the front awning. I'll let you know when it stops.
Mocker

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:03 PM       
They left and now the front porch is a mess, plus they left a package for me with a headless baby doll with a sculpture in place of it's head. It looked like this.
pickled
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:05 PM       
Play ethnicky jazz to parade your snazz on your five grand stereo. Braggin' that you know how the ******s feel cold, and the slums got so much soul.
Mocker

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:06 PM       
I keep telling my wife it's okay, it's not a real baby. She thinks I'm crazy. I keep telling her that's not a real baby looks like. That is not a real baby. But she keeps saying there's blood on it. There's no blood on that doll. There's no blood in that doll. It's a fucking doll.
Mocker

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:14 PM       
Pram MAven, just stop it. Fucking stop it. Just fucking stop it. It's enough you keep parading yourself on these forums as if you're winning a war but it's a fucking insult with your fucking alt account. Just fucking go away.
Mocker

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:29 PM       
It just doesn't happen. It just doesn't happen. I keep thinking that everytime on I'm on the internet. That nothing I do or say will come back to me. Please Pram, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Mocker

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:44 PM       
If I don't make it to the President in time, I'm sorry America.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:45 PM       
There is no cure ... once you have Pram Maven, you have hm for life. The best we can hope for is to successfully manage the condition.

Better living through chemistry.
You may already be there.
Mocker

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:57 PM       
To the production plant that currently employs Pram Maven. There are convicts with life without parole who deserve money more than he does.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
Pram Maven/DON CARLSON washed ashore, presumably from the Plum Island Animal Disease Center. He is currently banned from all area funeral homes, pet shops, and daycare centers.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
pickled
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:45 AM       
Bomb? Rape? Bape?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:07 AM       
The Plum Island research facility is moving to Manhattan, KS: Right next to my duty station at Fort Riley, KS. That place will get so many human subjects from poor, stupid soldiers and broke college students from Kansas State.

It's hard to say goodbye, but I may just avoid a zombie outbreak.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:08 AM       
OH BTW IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS I'LL BE TRAVELING ALL AROUND AFGHANNYLAND DOING COOL ARMY STUFF SO I'LL BE OUT OF CONTACT FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR SO AFTER I LEAVE.

I'll miss you guys~
Mocker

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:21 AM       
I have not really talked to you and I don't know you very well, in fact I have talked over you, but the fact that there will not be a soldier mucking around the forums saddens me.

Just remember, at least when you leave you'll get the satisfaction of knowing a giant hulking abomination that once was a brother in arms will eventually crush a statistics major with its meaty fists.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:02 AM       
milhouseeeee where are youuuuuuu I want to talk physicssssssssss

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
after reading a ton of stupid articles claiming that we have just sent a particle back in time through another dimension, I finally read opera's release and I don't get it

if they have the level of accuracy/uncertainty that they are claiming - isn't that higher than the one we achieved when measuring the speed of light half a century ago? assuming that this is actually the case, then wouldn't that imply that the implication here isn't that a neutrino is actually faster than the speed of light, but simply that our accepted model for the speed of light has been off this entire time? why has no one proposed this skepticism? why are they more quick to accept the back-in-time theory?

is it just that if that is in fact the case then it's far too scary to mention or think about because it means that everything we have ever measured in modern history has been wrong and we've set ourselves back two hundred years with our newer, preciser technology? is preciser a word?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
should I be worried about my future job security right now? has physics folded over??

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 04:23 AM       

*shrugz shoulderz*
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 07:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
if they have the level of accuracy/uncertainty that they are claiming - isn't that higher than the one we achieved when measuring the speed of light half a century ago?
I generally don't pay attention to old levels of accuracy unless it's for historical purposes. Lightspeed is known to 4ppb, and this specifie measurement of neutrino speed is greater than that by 20 ppm, with an accuracy of 270 ppb. That's a big enough difference (a factor of 75 over the error) for most physicists to stand up and take notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx
assuming that this is actually the case, then wouldn't that imply that the implication here isn't that a neutrino is actually faster than the speed of light, but simply that our accepted model for the speed of light has been off this entire time? why has no one proposed this skepticism? why are they more quick to accept the back-in-time theory?
Believe it or not, this is the more plausible reasoning, for now. Unless someone wants to write an entirely new model of physics, then this is the path most mainstream physicists will take.

Of course, you are right; for example, the neutrino could have negative mass ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx
is it just that if that is in fact the case then it's far too scary to mention or think about because it means that everything we have ever measured in modern history has been wrong and we've set ourselves back two hundred years with our newer, preciser technology?
Precisely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elx
is preciser a word?
No.
You may already be there.