Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
See? You're at it again. Much like "Anti-harassment laws" or "How can you people be so mean?"

So did Zug ban you or did they make you cry like a bitch?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I challenge anyone here to find me a comedy album that's funnier than David Cross' "Shut Up You Fucking Baby"

Bill Hicks doesn't count
david cross is far too self-righteous for my tastes. i often feel like he's talking down to the audience, which is stupid because his points aren't really that groundbreaking or interesting

bill hicks i've kind of gotten over, for similar reasons. bill hicks is kind of like marijuana, if you're not over how great it is past your early 20's you're probably some kind of immature man-child
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:35 PM       
I love David Cross, if only for Arrested Development. As Tobias Funke he was the best damn closet homo around. Everything he does other than that is just icing on his sweet pink mouth.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
david cross is far too self-righteous for my tastes. i often feel like he's talking down to the audience, which is stupid because his points aren't really that groundbreaking or interesting

bill hicks i've kind of gotten over, for similar reasons. bill hicks is kind of like marijuana, if you're not over how great it is past your early 20's you're probably some kind of immature man-child
inb4 "lik thrash lol" from pram
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I love David Cross, if only for Arrested Development. As Tobias Funke he was the best damn closet homo around. Everything he does other than that is just icing on his sweet pink mouth.
i've only seen bits and pieces of that show, and tbh i didn't really like what i saw. blasphemy, i know ;(. maybe i'll try it out for real one day though and realize "hey this is p. great". but i also think curb your enthusiasm is a horribly unfunny show, so who knows

david cross' standup is just a bunch of easy points shouted (more like 'whined') out by some asshole. yeah man we get it, nyc is great and the south is full of rednecks. it's not like i haven't heard this from like, every new yorker i've ever known ever
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
inb4 "lik thrash lol" from pram
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 10:56 PM       
SHOWS THAT R GOOD

WONDERSHOWZEN (i haven't watched this show since it got cancelled but boy howdy was it funny)
TIM AND ERIC AWESOME SHOW GREAT JOB (the fifth season was horrid, the fourth season was ok, but the first three seasons are tops! oh man that chrimbus special was putrid too)
THE SIMPSONS (before like season 11 this show was gr8)
SPACE GHOST COAST 2 COAST (i wish this show was still on adult swim released some dvds after volume 3 and they were barely advertised and really poorly made but i bought them anyway because this show was amazing)
UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE (probably the best sketch comedy show ever, for real)
PARKS AND RECREATION (i never watch this show but the episodes i saw of the second season was fun! i like the guy with the mustache, dont remember his name though!)

i'm probably forgetting some shows but fuck it i should be doing my bio homework
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Shy- Passive aggressive is two words and they're not capitalized.
What I don't understand about this post is you quoted something I said in a completely different conversation before said post.

If you are going to use my gold at least use it correctly and in context.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
So did Zug ban you or did they make you cry like a bitch?
I would go find that answer out myself but that would require going to Zug. One time was more than enough thankyouverymuch.
Mocker

Old Sep 19th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
I bet he got banned for catching a moderator in a tremendous double standard.

Which was after everyone called him a needy little faggot in unison.

Pentagarn, I believe he quoted you to attempt to annul all observations on him. Via patronizing like a mother fucker. Such as sending me a PM stating I won when I cornered him on the theft of small time artists.

ROngi! I believe Mr. Show would be on there! I should probably not be vouching since I've only seen clips and one whole episode. But it's worth it!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 01:11 AM       
Parks and rec is probably the most lazy unfunny thing I have ever seen.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 08:47 AM       
Shy, you are a desperately sad loser. Fuck yourself.
Pent, you are an obnoxious loser. Ignore yourself.
Thrash0, you are an evolutionary anomaly. Study yourself.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 09:19 AM       
Ok Pram. I was staying out of this, but you don't try to insult pent. Or the other dudes even. You came back to make peace, yet all you've done since you got here was fight some dudes and then try and lick the sack of others. What you're doing is so see-through that you should be made of fucking glass. Some kind of child molesting, can't get it up unless blood is involved, unemployable glass. Go back to zug if you're going to bring this shit here.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 09:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
He's the best analyst therapist around.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
i've never heard david cross' stand-up but that stupid donut sketch from mr. show is enough to keep him on my "comedians i like" list. probably only for "'tv' is a nick-name and nick-names are for friends and television is no friend of mine!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 11:42 AM       

It's going to be a day.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 11:52 AM       
I like David Cross in small doses.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:21 PM       
K0k0- For a site that prides itself on mocking people, the people doing the mocking sure can't handle themselves being mocked. Alright, I'll stop if your friends will. Over on Zug we have the expression "the humor stops at your target's face". I believe in that. What you're seeing is not transparency with regard to my intentions, but anger that arises when you try to rig the game. I am genuine if you'll give me a chance to be, but when I'm angry I don't care. Compare that to how you treat people when you're angry. We aren't so different, duder.

You have to give respect to get it. I'd rather drop both sides of the argument into the ocean and piss on them as we watch them sink.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:30 PM       
Banned

Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:32 PM       
How dare you make fun of my diplopia.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Curb Your Enthusiasm is probably the most lazy unfunny thing I have ever seen.
FYP
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
fuck off fuck off fuck off

(this was directed at pram marvin)

Last edited by Aaarg : Sep 20th, 2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: SORRY RONGY
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
ROngi! I believe Mr. Show would be on there! I should probably not be vouching since I've only seen clips and one whole episode. But it's worth it!
i don't really like this show
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
srsly though, i don't get why people think CYE is funny. every joke is the same. larry david says something out of turn and then a bunch of grown ass people curse like they're 13 years old
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 01:45 PM       
"you my nigga?"
"yes, i'm your ******!"

yeah i think i've only seen one episode of that show and it was the crazy eyes killa one.