Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 10:54 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 11:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Ulcers and aspergers.
new candidate for worst role-playing game ever
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:30 PM       
Those carpet toilet covers suck because the lid keeps slamming down unexpectedly.

Also, I read "ulcers and asparagus" and it almost made sense on another level for a moment, which should have immediately disqualified it for use here.

Or something like that.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Juttin's dead dad or ScruU2wice?

There are lots of dead dads on this forum.
Juttin's dead dad

Everyone kind of called "foul" on Chojin when he did that
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:35 PM       
to scru2wice, i mean
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
LINK?
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69697123
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
Juttin's dead dad

Everyone kind of called "foul" on Chojin when he did that
I don't remember me caring at all.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:24 PM       
what, about juttin's dead dad or scru's dead dad? scru was a good guy! juttin was horrible and fat so who cares about him
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:39 PM       
:Comic Con interview

Pram Maven: (leaning forward into the mic) "I think, it's hard to tell who is good and who is bad on a site where the context is part of the joke. I stretched Pram's legs a bit far last season, but in this one I'd like to develop the role a little more and flesh it out into something less one dimensional. We start out with Pram in Season 1 as this clueless villain with no apparent motive for being that way, and as the I-Mockery series progresses he becomes initially more self aware and eventually peters out into a more sympathetic character. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I can tell you that there are aspects of the show's antagonist that haven't yet been explored, which we're getting into this season."
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:54 PM       
dammit, pram maven, even when you use a parenthetical reference to denote your actions instead of the asterisks, it's still intolerable.
Banned

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:59 PM       
Sorry Kitsa. What would you prefer? [serious]
Banned

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:01 PM       
If you like I can just type the actions in caps...

GOES TO THE FRIDGE TO GET SOME MILK EVEN THOUGH IT MAKES HIM FART BLOOD
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:11 PM       
do you narrate your actions IRL?

do you walk into a room and say "PRAM MAVEN ENTERS THE ROOM, LOOKS AROUND, SHEEPISH GRIN LOL"?
Banned

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:19 PM       
No, but I've always been an actor and incorporated gesture to get the full spectrum of the written word.

There are actions in books, are there not?

I'm just struggling with the concept of not having them. On Zug, actions are allowed, but emoticons are not. Here, you have emoticons. It just takes some getting used to, that's all. If I don't type the action of what my character is doing, do you just imagine what I could be doing? That's like using only half the alphabet.
Banned

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM       
I don't know about you, but I think in pictures and a lot of the time those pictures are moving. Actions are a big part of human expression. In fact, entire stories have been told with no dialog whatsoever.

...can I ask why actions are forbidden here?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:00 PM       
Dude, shut up
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:21 PM       
posting is forbidden
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:28 PM       
TEARS OF A CLOWN
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:47 PM       
WHAT IS THIS ANIME DOING BY JAMES JOYCE

GET OUT OF HERE, JAMES JOYCE!
Banned

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:50 PM       
HUMOR REFERENCES NO ONE ELSE GETS

INSIDE JOKES

SNARK ON LOAN FROM SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 04:00 PM       
seppuku bukake tsunami
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 04:34 PM       
Walks into a room, logs into I-mockery and reads Prams posts. Vile like vomit rises in my throat as I roll my eyes and wonder why he still posts.

^ narrating my actions does not make my posts any better, or yours either Pram.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 04:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
do you narrate your actions IRL?

do you walk into a room and say "PRAM MAVEN ENTERS THE ROOM, LOOKS AROUND, SHEEPISH GRIN LOL"?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:01 PM       
Yeah, with about the same conclusion.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:05 PM       
I just realized that I ate a whole bag of candy corn in less than two days. And this isn't even the "good stuff" that you stock for halloween.

Dammit.