Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Not getting the reference. Charlie?
It's nothing to do with pedophilia, you wouldn't know or be interested.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
That is really wrong, dude. You shouldn't post pictures of little kids. It makes YOU look like a pedophile.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
That is really wrong, dude. You shouldn't post pictures of little kids. It makes YOU look like a pedophile.
Oh sorry dude, you at work getting a little wood?

Haha, just kidding. I know you don't have a job.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:21 PM       
Quote:
Not getting the reference. Charlie?
What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying the Charlie the Unicorn picture in the NEW USER thread is part of this? What are you even trying to do? Referencing a show in a last minute turn all because you fucked up? How the hell does that do anything but make you retarded? Not to mention an outdated and horrible internet cartoon? Hell, you use terms like fugly as if they mean anything. What's next? n*gg*rette?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
I use that picture as my avatar because a little boy was holding the camera.
Sick.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying the Charlie the Unicorn picture in the NEW USER thread is part of this? What are you even trying to do? Referencing a show in a last minute turn all because you fucked up? How the hell does that do anything but make you retarded? Not to mention an outdated and horrible internet cartoon? Hell, you use terms like fugly as if they mean anything. What's next? n*gg*rette?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
Last week someone called in a complaint that has not happened yet.
Today they called back and wanted to know what I did about the complaint.
I told him I did nothing, because the problem does not yet exsist.
Then they said "well the least you could do is put the fear of God into them, so they won't do what I say is going to happen.
I told him I will not use an imaginary complaint to harass someone.
I was promptly yelled at and hung up on.

..and today is only Monday
You're an agent right?
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
The TARDIS is parked out back. Please don't steal it
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
I haven't seen that vid in so long I wasn't sure what the hell was with the Charlie the Unicorn pic. Then I read b_squared's post again and was all, 'ah i see now'

That's 2 almost funny things you have posted Pram. Now refresh my memory, is that the sign of the Apocalypse that comes before or after the red heifer is born in Israel?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:46 AM       
Can you shut up about Pram Maven now Pentegarn? He keeps replying, and then you keep replying, and those are two of the worst things that can happen on this forum.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
Yeah, ******ette does mean something already.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 02:10 AM       
Quote:
why pick on one or two "minority" races when you can just pick on the white devil? HOME RUN! I'm starting a campaign to hang white people from maple trees. Fucking white people, there's too many of them. And they're lazy, too.
EXCELLENT ENTRY FOR THE OPPOSITE DAY COMPETITION
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 02:36 AM       
What does Pram Maven call children that can run faster than him?

Virgins.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 03:19 AM       
So what's this Pram Maven guy's deal? Is he just really annoying like so many other past mockers that just eventually disappeared? OAO comes to mind. Is he just a big doucher that craves attention? Or are you guys just being mean?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:08 AM       
Pram Maven is the reason why President Obama won't sleep on his belly.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:09 AM       
Pram Maven's first post, which has since been deleted by our moderator team, was essentially just a rambling and incoherent rant about wanting to get some of that PRESIDENTIAL PUCKER.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:36 AM       
Oh okay, well f*ck him then.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 05:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Can you shut up about Pram Maven now Pentegarn? He keeps replying, and then you keep replying, and those are two of the worst things that can happen on this forum.
Besides when you chime in that is At least I add soime humor, all you add is poorly disguised propaganda and boring ass stories about how you didn't bang yet another lesbian roller derby girl
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 06:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post
So what's this Pram Maven guy's deal? Is he just really annoying like so many other past mockers that just eventually disappeared? OAO comes to mind. Is he just a big doucher that craves attention? Or are you guys just being mean?
yes
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 06:36 AM       
this brocastle
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 06:45 AM       
It's surgery time! Sinus-o-clock!
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 07:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
It's surgery time! Sinus-o-clock!
Good luck. If you die let us know.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 07:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Dammit Pram, I know you think i-mockery is holding your career back but I am going to just flat out say it:

Do you really want to work for a company who would actually take i-mockery.com, and not even the articles, but the forums, seriously?

Would you buy product from a company that said, "I get all my employee background checks done on i-mockery.com"?

You saying the forums have put your career in jeopardy is bullshit and everyone but you knows it.

EDIT: The hilarious thing is some people are probably thinking, "No Pent, telling Pram that will pull the curtain back" But he won't believe me anyway so it doesn't matter
"Now Mr. Carlson, here at Kangaroo #4652 we have a 5 Green Pickle minimum and I'm sorry but you just don't qualify."

(leaves, proceeds to talk to homeless man)

"Now boy i dont mind if you beg on this corner with me but dat aint the problem. problem is that to be homeless you's gots ta have no mo' then 5 Red Pickles, and I'm sorry homeboy but we can't have you givin' us a bad name *shakes penis violently at passing cars*"
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 07:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
At least I add soime humor,
You are seriously the most stale and unfunny cunt on this message board. I cannot believe that you think you add humour.

Adding the LOL emoticon to a large percentage of your posts doesn't mean you are adding humour. You are using it to laugh at your own jokes.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 08:09 AM       
What the fuck do you know about funny you smarmy prick? The only Marx you find humor in is Karl Marx

Hey I know, tell us another story about another chick you didn't fuck. I can laugh at how lame you are that way. God you suck more at closing the deal than the cast of Glengarry Glenn Ross

But maybe I shouldn't give you such a hard time, when this:

is what you look like cruising chicks. The only thing I should be expecting you to land is a restraining order.

Though i am sure that story will bore me when it happens too