Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:01 AM       
lets see how the little fuckers do in a gunfight
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
Pfft. Chimps can use bludgeons too. And they aren't monkeys, they're apes.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Well the chimp also can hold stuff with his feet, so he technically has twice as many hands as you do.
I can hold pencils with my feet so that chimp better watch his ears.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:49 PM       
Even if they were holding things with there feet making them into hands they would be standing on their hands making them feet. Unless the chimp was on his back. Then the chimp can hold four things at once. That's an easy win for me. Unless he were holding four swords and spinning like a top. That could pose some trouble for me. I could also try and reason with him.

I'm friends with Mel Silverback.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:52 PM       
You forget, they could perform the cartwheel of many hands on your face.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Even if they were holding things with there feet making them into hands they would be standing on their hands making them feet. Unless the chimp was on his back. Then the chimp can hold four things at once. That's an easy win for me. Unless he were holding four swords and spinning like a top. That could pose some trouble for me. I could also try and reason with him.

I'm friends with Mel Silverback.
What I meant was, a chimp could hang from the ceiling by his feet and try to smack you with something.

Holy moly, this is starting to sound like a scene in a Ben Stiller movie.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
But I could also hang from the ceiling and fight with my feet. Especially if I'm hanging from a fan that's spinning.

Ghost 1. Chimp 0
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
It's a monkey not a ninja. I've got confidence in Ghost's ability to take one on in junkyard.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
In discussing the chimp fight with my friend he's like "Not the karate chimp though." I was perplexed and he gave me this website.
http://www.thekaratechimp.com/contact.htm

I guess there is a chimp that is a black belt that lives 15 minutes away from me

http://www.thekaratechimp.com/scrapbook.htm

These pictures are ridiculous.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
Judging by those pictures, he's gotta be pretty old. Go fight him and whoop his monkey ass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 05:46 PM       
All I see is a chimp in a costume.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
No, Tadao. The one next to Leno.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
Oh I see the monkey now. He can be beaten easily. He probably only has conditioned responses. In other words, he know karate, but I know Karazy!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 06:06 PM       

Wang Fu is coming for you!
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
CIG, that looks like a monkey version of Charlie Chan.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
It looks scarier than that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 06:48 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wbVI...eature=related
Insane Writer
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
No, Tadao. The one next to Leno.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 10:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I was hoping the chimp would be a sore loser.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 12:21 AM       
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5877764.ece

Crafty little fuckers.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 12:19 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q37--...eature=related
Oozes machismo
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 12:26 AM       
Bud Light!? Doesn't seem like they're so smart to me.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 11:03 PM       
I have experience with chimpanzees. I traveled across Canada caring for a young primate by the name of Milo. Just the two of us in an RV stopping at the occasional rest stop and carnival. We even shared a bunk bed and I changed his diapers.

The differences between a chimpanzee raised and socialized by human beings and a chimp in the wild or even a zoo setting is astronomical. Milo, for all intensive purposes was a human child of about 3 years of age. That said, he was an is an animal who would only mentally progress to a certain point. Furthermore, they are prone to the same psychosis people suffer from and are perhaps even more prone. Add to that their stunted learning and you have the equivalent of a mentally disabled person who can pull your arms off.

Milo, was only a few years old but was as strong as an ox and he knew it too. We would play from time to time and he was very aware of just how much pressure he could apply to my hand. If I said 'ow' or 'no' he listened. It was strange in that he seemed to listen because I was his friend and he generally liked me. I'm sure he also saw me as someone higher up the social ladder too but I never really had to be stern with him.

Still, I always had great respect for the fact that he was an animal with a hell of a lot more natural abilities and fangs. I think the was the difference. I knew what he was capable of and was on alert for any warning signs.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:00 PM       
I could never, ever work with chimps. I can deal with an animal, I can deal with a human, but I can't deal with a creature that has attributes of both.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
It would be really, really easy to forget that it is an animal. Milo was so human. He even played gameboy on the long cross country drives.