Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:48 AM        What Jews Do
I support Israel and I've never believed in conspiracy theories about Jews, like, for example, the theory that Jews were behind 9/11. But there does seem to be a lot of generally anti-Jewish stuff around, and I just wonder, why? What's it all about? Is there an element of truth, or is it all lies?

‘When we sink, we become a revolutionary proletariat, the subordinate officers of all revolutionary parties; at the same time, when we rise, there rises also our terrible power of the purse.’
Theodor Herzl, The Jewish State

‘You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.’

‘We shall drive the Christians into war by exploiting their national vanity and stupidity. They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people.’ Rabbi Reichorn in Le Contemporain, July 1, 1880
Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*
‘The Jew alone regards his race as superior to humanity, and looks forward not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them all and to its final ascendancy under the leadership of a tribal Messiah.’ Goldwin Smith, Professor of Modern History, Oxford University, in Nineteenth Century, October 1881

More here
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 09:54 AM       
I agree. You should definitely become anti-semitic.

It's really easy, and all the cool trolls are doing it these days.

That's probably the only way you are gonna separate your identity from KK. You really don't want to get typecast as his sidekick, so you're going to have to broaden your schtick.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 10:10 AM       
What are you, Pharah, an idiot? The Jews were totally behind 9/11. I know. A lot of us were willing to rest on the laurels of the whole International Banking Conspiracy, but te hard core was like, come on, man, lets bring it.

And here's the thing. If any race is hated, Jews, blacks, whatever, there are solid legitimate reasons for it. I mean do you think decent god fearing white people up and hate, discriminate and even kill other races for no reason? How would that make sense?

I mean, look at the Nazis, who generally get a very bad rap. Okay, Hitler was out of control, but are you going to tellme an enture country gets behind the etxermination of the Jews (not to mention Gypsies and homos) and ther's no reason for it? Yeah, right.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 02:07 PM       
the picture of the demasculated balding ant marching with the negrophiliac women for civil rights is a red herring if ever there was one. at least it took a well thought out well researched article like that to make you question the parasites.

it makes perfect sense to fixate on a world population that totals a whopping 14 million.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 02:57 PM       
i like it when abcd mangles english
Mocker

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 03:10 PM       
i like it when jokes are over ziggy's head.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
demasculated balding ant marching with the negrophiliac women

that was a joke? please explain when you ever said ANYTHING remotely funny on this board.
Mocker

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 03:22 PM       
yeah, you got me, spads.

have you read the essays on the heretical.com site?
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
please explain when you ever said ANYTHING remotely funny on this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
re-establish jewish sovereignty
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Mocker

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 04:19 PM       
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 04:23 PM       
You have become pretty much unintelligable. I'm not mocking you. I'm pointing out that I have no idea what you're trying to convey, and I far from it being over anyone's head, I don't think a single person here can parse your code. Did you fall on your head recently?
Mocker

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 04:35 PM       
Is your unitard too tight?
Johnny Couth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 04:36 PM       
I knew a Jewish girl that dated a guy that owned a video rental store just so she could rent movies for free.

Talk about an evil race of people.
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 05:31 PM       
you guys are being fucking retarded he didnt say that he needs to start hating jews or what not he merely wanted to know if there is any reason for the rampant racism towards the jews
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 05:41 PM       
I think a lot of the the anti-semitism (from what I learned in Political Science), even before Hitler's rise to power and the Hollacaust came from the fact that during the late 1900's the Jewish community was financially well off, and the poorer groups were looking for something to scape-goat. The Balfour accord that was started by the British (I think) as a gesture of sympathy, was the begining of the conflict in Israel. The document, written before WII, did not actually mention an independant state for the Jews in Palestine. However almost everyone figured that the Balfour accord meant that the Jews would their own nation.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 05:47 PM       
I'm slowly falling in love with this thread.....
Mocker

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 05:58 PM       
i was gonna talk about how hate defies all logical reasoning....but clearly you guys are on to something.
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:06 PM       
I think Jews being generally well off has a lot to do with it. But why are they well off? Jews apparently have a higher average IQ score than Whites, so that could be part of the reason.

And being a small minority with a lot of power and influence is bound to cause suspicion I suppose.
Official forum judge
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
I think Jews being generally well off has a lot to do with it. But why are they well off? Jews apparently have a higher average IQ score than Whites, so that could be part of the reason.

And being a small minority with a lot of power and influence is bound to cause suspicion I suppose.
I meant generally, the Jewish community was doing well (not trying to perpetuate any stereotype), and , people of other ethnic groups that were not so doing so well were calling them greedy and all that fake bullshit. That would explain how Hilter was able to easily expand the wave of anti-semitism later.
Mocker

Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:21 PM       
if only anti-semitism started with hitler.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 06:31 PM       
There he goes with the IQ again. Pharaoh, how many times must it be pointed out that IQ means dogshit in the real world?
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 07:08 PM       
Quote:
IQ scores are generally arbitrary. If you read literature such as the Mismeasure of Man and Beyond the Bell Curve, you'll find out exactly how meaningless they really are.

The reason that Jews are successful is because of the strong focus on education in traditional Jewish culture, and the push for it among Jewish families.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 08:23 PM       
Also, they've mastered the art of golem-making.

Official forum judge
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 08:26 PM       
Emet.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2006, 09:25 PM        Re: What Jews Do
Quote:
‘When we sink, we become a revolutionary proletariat, the subordinate officers of all revolutionary parties; at the same time, when we rise, there rises also our terrible power of the purse.’
Theodor Herzl, The Jewish State

‘You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.’

‘We shall drive the Christians into war by exploiting their national vanity and stupidity. They will then massacre each other, thus giving room for our own people.’ Rabbi Reichorn in Le Contemporain, July 1, 1880
Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*
‘The Jew alone regards his race as superior to humanity, and looks forward not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them all and to its final ascendancy under the leadership of a tribal Messiah.’ Goldwin Smith, Professor of Modern History, Oxford University, in Nineteenth Century, October 1881

More here
I suppose you believe that feminism caused both World Wars too.

Along with ritual Jewish murder, the Holocaust being a hoax, that John Lennon was a pervert, and all the other crap written on that lunatic's website.