Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 11:45 PM        The roast of Larry the Cable Guy
I really really really didn't want to watch this but I got home drunk and my roommate already had the remote. It was actually hilarious.

Just watching it fr Gary Busey is well worth it. When he goes up he rants for a few minutes about the other people and then is like "And Gary Busey I can't believe he's here! What.

Did they put on the Batshit signal!?!"

For his routine alone it's worth checking out.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2009, 12:01 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2v5z_dUeUE

3 mins into it
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Was he winking, or was that just one of his eyelids failing to stay up at random?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 08:58 PM       
I didn't watch it, but Gary Busey was probably the only good part.

I don't get the Comedy Central roasts. It's always the same group of comedians, and they mainly just roast each other. The guest of honor is more or less just another excuse to get them all together.

When you break it down, all it ever seems to be is a handful of cynical regulars slumped in chairs yattering the same shit over and over, Lisa Lampanelli is ugly blahblah, Andy Dick is gay blahblah.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
I have yet to see a roast from the golden years.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 06:40 PM       
None of those assholes in the crowd deserve to laugh when Busey speaks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 01:50 AM       
Gary Busey is awesome