Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:04 PM        On the Question of the missing WMD
Here's a thought.

A.) The administration insists there are WMD and they will be found.
B.) We don't know where the WMD are or who has them.
B.) There is still organized resistance in Iraq, though scattered.
C.) Saddam is still unnacounted for.

If A is the admins true position, why aren't we more concerned and ctively prepared for a WMD strike by Saddams forces? We were told almost hourly about the red line around Bahgdad and how the Iraqis were ready to go with WMD when we crossed it.

Since there's still active resistance, we don't know where their leader is, we don't know where the weapons are, why isn't this still an imminent threat? And if it is an imminent threat, should we have civillian administrator in Iraq yet? Shouldn't we still be in an active military stance, still at war as it were, until the WMD, the reistnace and Saddam are all accounted for?
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 05:03 PM       
my gas cost me a few cents less this week. i could care less about WMD.

doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 05:04 PM        GAS
Ours at long last is under $1.80

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 05:46 PM       
A) The admininstration can and will continue doing this till they have taken EVERYTHING they could gain out of this situation (no matter what costs it has for the rest of us!). And since they know that there are NO real threat to the US, it just means that they are doing it to keep us looking the other way!

B1) The question is : wasn't it a lie from the start?...just to uphold the presence of utter paranoia throughout every human in the US? Or maybe, (like I said above) it is another distraction, to keep us all from seeing what the administartion is doing right here under our own nose?

B2) Yes true, there are organized hidden groups everywhere in Iraq- not everyone loves America (especially) after this little war "stunt" . The Fedayin- (sp?!) are still lurking about under cover and no Americans are safe in Iraq.

C) Wouldn't be surprized if he has his own little "Isle of Eden" paid by our own government with our tax-money!

We have been fucking the world for decades. Sadly, it is just recent that people started asking "why do they hate us?" ( ) The US will continue screwing the world so long as it keeps us on the top as a rich "Super Power" and we will keep everyone else in the world (if we can help it) indebted to us.
Money, power and greed is what is running this show, and lieing to the entire nation for gain of profit is just: "business as usual"

GAsux is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:49 PM        I dream of Genie.....
If I had three wishes, I would wish for the following:

1) Immense wealth

2) A fully functioning penis

3) The opportunity for each and everyone of you who hasn't had the opportunity to work in or with a moderate level federal agency at least once in your life. I will bet you my immense wealth and fully functional penis that it will erase 90% of your conspiracy theories.

I find it entertaining that some can argue that the same government that they feel is horribly inept and incompetent can at the same time be capable of Machiavellian conspiracies on the grandest scale, and not see the slightest bit of contradiction.

The things you think are "conspiracies" are more a result of incompetence, ineptitude, and laziness than they are a conerted plot by some faceless entity you like to call the "government".
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 09:27 PM       
my nephew came home from the war the other day (he is in the marines) and we were talking about the war, both his involvement and what we thought about the politics behind it.

he told me that all the troops were very worried about wether they were doing the right thing, and if the war was justified.

he then told me that they quit worrying when the Iraqi people were so fucking GRATEFUL for what we had done, and for being "liberated"

i chalk the whole thing to GWB's amazing ability to arrive at great results through sheer luck. you could give that guy a bucket of crap and after he was done playing with it it would look like that mountain the dude keeps making in close encounters.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 11:07 AM       
hah, i totally agree with zos, but i also think that the threat is actually GREATER now that saddam is out of power.. the binladen type fundamentalists have gained power because of bush's murderous ways not lost power

the bush administration wants us to forget about binladen, afghanistan, and iraq.. forget about what our flag represents to the hundreds of thousands that have lost families and loved ones, they want us to shut up, keep slaving for white collar criminals and go shopping.

Ga, it is true that there is plenty of ineptness in the government but don't you think that there is a full spectrum of folks? and that maybe the few that have a greedy agenda for power can USE some of that ineptitude for thier own gain? what makes you think that an evil dictatorship would want everyone around them to be really sharp?

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 04:09 PM       
Yeah, Bush wants us to forget bout everything else but Iraq, especially when everyone goes on tv and says "war on terrorism is not over. Still going after Al-Queda. Osama and his ilk still being hunted."

If he succedes, it will be the biggest reverse psychology experiment in history.