Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:21 PM        I have seen the face of Evil, and it is Discrimination.
Hatred: in my opinion it is the most disgusting thing the human race has ever invented. It has caused more deaths than nuclear weaponry, and that is saying something. I do not pretend to accept everybody for who they are. I personally woudn't want to be gay, but I have no problems with people BEING gay. I have nothing against Jews, Muslims, Christians, or any other religion for that matter. I have friends who are white, black, Asian, and Hispanic. If there are any people on this site that do not agree with me, let yourselves be known, and tell me WHY you hate the people you do! (Vinth, I am talking to you...)

GAsux is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:27 PM        Yeah
I hate guys who get to hook up with girls that are really hot. I think that's total bullshit. Oh big deal. So they're smarter, better looking, richer, cooler, funnier, etc than I am. Besides THAT, what do they have that I don't have? Why should THEY get all the hot women?

I hate everyone who has a hot girlfriend/wife.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:38 PM       
I would answer, but I discriminate against stupid people.

Sorry.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:41 PM       
I for one am glad that Immortal Goat is here to give us the facts.

GAsux is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:44 PM        ...
I hate this thread.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:51 PM       
I should have expected these kinds of responses. Hopefully, however, I will get some people that will give me a serious answer. And, just out of curiosity, what is your problem with me, Chojin?

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:53 PM       
What is YOUR problem with being SMART?
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:54 PM       
so, uh, lets say a bunch of black guys beat and raped your friend and his fiance to death in a Methodist church. Lets say that the police chief in charge of the investigation called it "the most horrific crime i have ever seen, or could imagine" even theough the same chief was in charge of the investigation of a girl (not a friend, but a sort of 3rd degree of seperation)who had been chained to a tree, serially raped, starved to death, then raped again for a few days while the body hardened, then had her body burned with gasolne (oddly enough by BLACK guys once again),

what if you had seen your sister beaten and stabbed by a bunch of black guys simply because she was a crossing guard, or had to have your wife quit a job because a person she was trying t help keep from losing their house threatened to kill her (again black)?

or been at the wrong spot when a few BROTHERS decided they wanted to beat the shit out of a whitey to pass the boredom of a school day.

would your flowery "let all love each other" point of view sound like the complete bullshit it is?

what the problem is is that everyne is too afraid to call a spade a spade (sorry for the pun) and let the chips fall where they may. i have never gotten a damn thing for being a WASP, and i dont get all offeded when i watch Bernie Mac or any one of a thousand other black comedians rag on MY people, or the trillion rappers that go out of their way to talk about how much they would like to fuck up whitey. hell sometimes it amuses me so much that i will even buy anti white stuff to laugh at with my white friends.

why should people like vinth keep their mouthes shut? the sheer stupidity involved in being a true racist is funny all on its own.

but man do i love a good racist joke, not because i hate people, but because it is fun to point out the flaws in people who are different from me.

and, i think all people should quit being such bitches and be forthcoming with their hatreds, without an open attitude about our differences and petty hatreds things tend to fester and get nasty.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:56 PM       
WHERE ARE ALL THE VIOLENT, BIG-LIPPED JIGGABOOS WHEN WE NEED THEM THE MOST :<
Now with less sodium!

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:02 PM       
Wow, I knew i could count on SOMEONE for an intelligent response. No, that wasn't sarcasm. I will dignify that with an answer. If I were put in the horrible (albeit unlikely) situation that you have so graphically described above, George, then my answer to you is a simple one. Yes, my opinion would stay the same. If that had happened to me, tha likelyhood if it being all black perpetrators is slim to none. Not all blacks do that type of shit, and there are some whites that do it, too. In all reality, there are probably equal amounts of black scum as white scum. If your anger is fueled by you experiencing pain and loss due to the above (or even similar) situation, then I am sorry for you, but I think that it is time for you to understand what I have said. Stop the hate.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:03 PM       
Now with less sodium!

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:04 PM       
Now with less sodium!

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:13 PM       
Now with less sodium!

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:14 PM       
Sorry bout that, my computer was fucked up and i hit "submit" too many times.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:17 PM       
You are such a cool guy, Imortal Goat.

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:18 PM       
Man. And you ask me what my problem is.
Now with less sodium!

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:19 PM       
I knew as soon as I made that mistake I was going to have a new asshole torn for me.

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 07:21 PM       
And what a two-sentence berating you received. Assuming you include 'man' as a sentence.

Did it cause you to clutch at your chest and gasp?
Now with less sodium!

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 11:38 PM       
Not really, I am just expecting more commentary in the near future.
feelevil is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 11:48 PM       
IMMORTAL BITCH >>> u racist fuck ima find u son n ima do sum fucking damage 2 ur sorry ass tha likes ur daddy couldnae manage alone w/out his welfare chums >>

PEACE.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 08:56 AM       
Can we please define what "racism" means?

Racism is the belief in the inherient genetic superiority of one race of human beings over another. Now, where did I say that I believe people of north italian-germanic decent were the supreme race?

Hmmm......

*scans everything he has ever posted or written*

Wait, it's nowhere to be found, because it does not exist!

People are the same, no matter what "race" you are. Race is nothing bout a identifer about where your ancestors are from. Nothing more, nothing less.

And george, the above little diatribe you spouted out as you took time away from sucking on your baby bottle shows more racist overtones that anything I have ever written. I make fun of Max because I don't like him. The Jew angle is just something that is easy and amuses me. Like I have said before, my friends/girlfriends/co-workers are people. I have dated women that were Chinese, Japanese, Black, and Latino. But unlike a lot of people, I view them as women that are chinese/black/etc. not japanese/chinese/black women.

So please, before you try to insist I am a racist or a bigot, please get out of the sandbox. Have you ever had to deal with anyone who wasn't white? Hell, I've lived with more "minorites" than I have with white people in my 4 years in school. I live with a black guy now. Do I see him as a black guy? No, I see him as Michael. Because that's his name. I've worked with more "minorities" than white people in all my jobs here. I have mad good friends, and I call them by their names, I don't go "HEY EVERYBODY, MEET MY PC AFRICAN-AMERICAN FRIEND! MAYBE HE CAN EXPLAIN TO US ABOUT HIS CULTURE AND TEACH US HOW TO BE NOT AS UNHIP AS WE COME OFF AS!"

Dumbass.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 09:13 AM       
Quote:
The Jew angle is just something that is easy and amuses me.
AHAHAHA! RACISM IS FUNNY! HAHAHA!
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 10:40 AM       
getting off on racism or useing a racist 'angle' in anyway tends to say you are racist.

i don't understand how people think they can separate thier behavior from thier beliefs so completely. ive heard
"i'm not racist that's just how i 'talk'" so many times i started believing it at one point.. but noway, if you 'talk' racist your are supporting the racism, perpetuating the language of racism then denying it. oh well, what to do about it? talk sense i guess, resist, discuss, have patience and dont give up.

i'd like to understand the hatreds people show too.. i was out in the street the other day with a sign 'IMPEACH the LIAR', i was in good humor so when people screamed hatred out thier car windows i smiled at them and gave them a goofy parade wave as if i didnt comprehend thier threats and obscenities.. it seemed to piss them off even more but i wasnt about to show fear or anger at them, i find hatred itself laughable when i'm not being chased with a club, but thats just me.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 11:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
I for one am glad that Immortal Goat is here to give us the facts.
I look to him for moral leadership in all my life decisions ... BLEH! ... Everyone has some trait that they discriminate against in people ... PERIOD. If you don't believe that, you're lying to yourself.

I hate caucasian people 'cause they're serial killin' muthas who pee the bed!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 04:02 PM       
I hate the Lapps, but so would anyone who's been through what I have.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT