Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I know you all want to suck my dicks, just make a line and i'll address you appropriately, no skipping.
You have more then one?

On a related note, my box came yesterday, but my GF has the camera so I will be waiting till Thursday evening or Friday to post pics because that's the next time I will see her. I refuse to even open said box until the pictures are being taken because I would like to get more real reactions. Also I wanted to do it in story form and I will need her help on that too as she is admittedly better than me at picture taking

Also Batman, I was going to do a "need a festive shirt" costume change gag and you beat me to it damn you I probably still will, but now I need to give you credit lest I look like a ripoff artist :P