Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 08:52 AM        Those goofy "haunted places" TV shows.
The shows are always awful, but when it's about a place you're familiar with, it's pretty hilarious,

As I discovered a while back when I saw a segment about Fairfax County, VA's Bunny Man Bridge.

The one I was looking for two years ago is finally readily available on the Youtubes, which is awesome.

This is the cave I worked at in 2008, and the lady talking the whole time was my boss (by 2008 she had gotten a fake tooth to fill the hole!). It's great because she's obviously enjoying bullshitting for the show.

Probably less entertaining to you guys because you can't point out everything that's stupid about it, but maaaaaan I can.

(PS there are no lights beneath the "17 story mark" so the claim that they're deeper than that is bullshit)

Last edited by Mockery : Jun 6th, 2010 at 01:40 PM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 08:58 AM       
You should do commentary on the video Aaarg.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 09:30 AM       
I watched this alone in a house and at one point said aloud, "that's the Christmas Tree Grotto, son!"

Also I laughed heartily at Jack (the old dude reenacting seeing a ghost) and his wonderful acting.

One time he told me and another worker, as we were in the maintenance shed doing some menial bullshit, "y'all look like a couple of chinks in a sweatshop!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 09:53 AM       
That's awful........
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 09:02 PM       
I have a friend an acquaintance who does one of those for our local public-access station.

Actually, he does one a year, on Halloween, but I think he might have skipped last year.

The year before, though, there was a big viewing party of the new episode and it was a blast. I love the reenactments by locals.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 11:50 PM       
my father has a lot of stories like that about a house they used to live in on mexico city

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
I used to work in a haunted restaraunt but they tore it down.

Fuckers.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 12:35 PM       
Who you gonna call?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 12:51 PM       
EDD?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 01:01 PM       
I was getting at a business that tears down buildings but I'm sure the Employment Developement Department could help people out too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:35 PM       
that air force museum is supposed to be haunted, but I didn't get any sort of haunted vibe off it. I think it might be a conscience thing...that, and I'm sure the mannequins in the cockpits must be creepy as hell in the dark.

Only place I ever felt "haunted" was in Octagon House, in Watertown WI, when I was a kid on a field trip. The house seemed downright sinister to me, like the Amityville Horror house relocated to Wisconsin or something. I didn't want to go in, and when I did I had this nauseating feeling of dread the whole time I was there. I was relieved to get out. Dunno.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 05:51 PM       
The fuoride factory near my house has ghosts of all the dental fatalities that took place there.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 09:00 PM       

They brought the ghost hunters to this place for an episode and they talk about how great it is to even be allowed in the place. I was like

"I walked around here with my dong out."

NSFW but its art
http://homepage.eircom.net/~ator/spe...ickbuffalo.htm

Tasteful but Spencer Tunick had a nude group art experience here a few years ago I partook in.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 02:13 AM       
lol way to go Bill
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 06:13 AM       
That thing with their feet to the window doesn't look very safe
Only A Flesh Wound
Optimistic Socks is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2024, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
I used to work in a haunted restaraunt but they tore it down.

Fuckers.
Good!

Ahahaha. 17 years later and I still got you

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2024, 02:33 PM       
Terra sucks and I still hate her to this day and I fume and throw things around the room and rant to myself constantly like a lunatic every time I think about her.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Forum Virgin

Yatta is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2024, 02:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Terra sucks and I still hate her to this day and I fume and throw things around the room and rant to myself constantly like a lunatic every time I think about her.

Circa 2003, I had a lot of hate in my heart for many of my fellow I-mockery forum members that continued on. It took a long time, a couple decades went by and still I would find myself thinking about all those transgressions I found other forum members dishing at me. It was only recently around a few months ago I just finally let it all go. I realized that my existence is merely transitory, and holding a 20+ year grudge over words said to me by people I will never meet in my personal life isn't worth it. My advice to you is to also let it go, and let those old wounds heal.
Only A Flesh Wound
Optimistic Socks is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2024, 03:52 PM       
I was on the forum for the briefest of moments because Terra and her antics just made everything annoying. I had completely forgotten about her but decided to log on for the first time in 17 years to remember what I posted about.

Immediately saw her inane replies in my threads or comments and got that classic early 00's seeeethe.

So I commented for the laughs to someone who will never see it

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2024, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
Circa 2003, I had a lot of hate in my heart for many of my fellow I-mockery forum members that continued on. It took a long time, a couple decades went by and still I would find myself thinking about all those transgressions I found other forum members dishing at me. It was only recently around a few months ago I just finally let it all go. I realized that my existence is merely transitory, and holding a 20+ year grudge over words said to me by people I will never meet in my personal life isn't worth it. My advice to you is to also let it go, and let those old wounds heal.
No way man, I was a fucking rock star on this forum.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog