Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 11:55 PM       
True, I guess you'll have to wait like 5 months or however long it's taking now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 12:52 AM       
I just got my new passport in. Going to Cancun for the honeymoon. Guess I'll have to scan it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 03:24 AM       
Last time I did mine I was given about ten copies of my passport photo. I would be interested to know what type of photo joint only gives you one tiny photo, and also what they charge you for your single, solitary photo.

Uh, unless the passport people take your photo for you.

My passport photo makes me look like an East European terrorist.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 01:46 PM       
I had mine taken at the nearest "Passport Application Acceptance Bureau", which was a small room in the back of a post office. They took 2 photos and kept both to mail off for processing. They charged $15, and then I think I paid a bunch of $25 and $40 fees on top of that for "processing" and so on.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 08:10 PM       
They sent me the extra back with my passport. I think the hold it for in case they screw up.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 01:38 PM       
Living passport photo I got, I wore a white shirt. They have a white background. The photo store guy made me wear a spare "loaner" sweater. It was XXL, black, and covered in cat hair. I look lumpy and homeless.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:56 AM       
For my passport, they didn't give any directions on the picture and their camera was broken. I took a picture of myself in front of a white door. Apparently, the background wasn't white enough, no shadows are allowed, and the paper was wrong (none of that was stipulated on the app, but whatever).

Soooo I just bought some photo paper and corrected all that shit in photoshop. Apparently that was ok.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 09:26 AM       

#1 Japanese photo booth (they dont fck around with these things) with my girl and her mother.

#2 Some real sht. Me in the AM in our Japanese apartment.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:46 PM       
SELF PORTRAIT FOR PHOTOSHOP CLASS

BRUSH TOOLS ARE MY BITCHES
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:47 PM       
NO tablet, thank you very much. Years of MS Paint training have indeed made me a master of the touch pad
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM       
that's really impressive for touch pad.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:53 PM       
'Course, it means that delicate smudge and blur work suffers, but fortunately that's just minor background shit in this one
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:36 AM       
THIS IS WHAT I DO THESE DAYS INSTEAD OF STUDYING AND WRITING MY THESIS MOTH*RFUCK

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:11 AM       
you're still in school grisleygus? You going for your postdoc or something?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:22 AM       
Do you feel lonely, Milhouse?
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:15 AM       
Nah, i just finally have the money and scholarships required to pay for a REAL college

... only to discover that only 18 credits transfer from three entire years at the community college I attended, so that's fucking fun...
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Not with seven of my best friends by my side

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 07:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky View Post
With artwork that sweet, you have to spill to us where you got it and who did it. Them's the rules, son.
Sorry, I didn't see this until now. My buddy owns a shop on the south side of Edmonton, but he's closing up in May and going to work at one that's only like 8 blocks away from me. He's aaaaaalllways booked up, which is annoying for me, but great for him.

Can't wait to finish this up. After that, I dunno if I'll go back to single portraits and such for a bit or if I'll start another sleeve.

That was very funny. Well done.
Forum Virgin
Fartinmolar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 08:33 PM       
Jesus H does that mean all the years I made fun of Milhouse he was 8?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 09:47 PM       
Ban
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 01:52 AM       
You think you're such a tough guy, Fartin, pushing around little faggots like me and Rongi, who was seven btw

Any of your daughters 18 yet? :eyebrows

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 02:32 AM       
Uh guys, doesn't this count as a ban circumvention? Again? He's been banned twice now. On two other accounts.

Just say'n.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Ban
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 08:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Uh guys, doesn't this count as a ban circumvention? Again? He's been banned twice now. On two other accounts.

Just say'n.
are you kidding? fartin's pretty much the cause for that rule in the first place

i just never give enough of a shit to do anything about it
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

yeah and also Milhouse, what the fuck is that thing in your avatar???