Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 03:15 PM       
i think the only thing that makes you look more grown-up in the first pic than the second is your accidental hair style.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 03:31 PM       
HAY GUS, IM BAK
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i think the only thing that makes you look more grown-up in the first pic than the second is your accidental hair style.
I'm trying to work on a top knot right now. Don't have any hair ties, though.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 03:51 PM       
I got another tattoo. I'll post a picture after it's healed a little bit (it's still a bit bloody and bruised).

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 04:22 PM       
What is it of?

Another movie monster, I hope.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM       
I'm thinking I'm gonna' buy myself a tattoo for my birthday. I'm thinking of either getting the Gonzo Journalism symbol or the Axe Gang tattoo from Kung Fu Hustle.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 05:22 PM       
I'M TO FAT FOR CAMERA'S

Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 05:26 PM       
I think I'll put on the Castro outfit I put together to piss of my wife's republican family. I can't wear it to the gathering because her brother married a cuban and that could turn ugly.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 05:27 PM       
That would be all the more reason to do it, for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 05:32 PM       
AH! THE GENTLE INTRICACIES OF MARRIAGE! ONE DAY I HOPE YOU MARRY A MAN WITH A NICE FAMILY THAT HAS A SENSE OF (I-MOCK) HUMOR.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Womti View Post
HAY GUS, IM BAK
Strike one

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 06:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
AH! THE GENTLE INTRICACIES OF MARRIAGE! ONE DAY I HOPE YOU MARRY A MAN WITH A NICE FAMILY THAT HAS A SENSE OF (I-MOCK) HUMOR.
O HO

YOU SHOULD PUT IT ON AND SLIT THEIR THROATS

FOR THE GOOF
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 07:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
O HO

YOU SHOULD PUT IT ON AND SLIT THEIR THROATS

FOR THE GOOF
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
What is it of?

Another movie monster, I hope.
Jack Torrance. Not the stupid HERE'S JOHNNY thing.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 12:53 AM       
Words of wisdom, Lloyd, my man. Words of wisdom.
The Wolf
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 09:59 PM       

Not a great quality picture, so things like his mouth and eyes aren't really showing how detailed they actually are, but you get the idea. Also, it looks fine when I select it for upload, and then it's rotated like that when it's finished. So, sorry about that.

The Wolf
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:01 PM       
His happy/crazed face when talking to Lloyd was another possible choice. Still, I really like this one.

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:29 PM       
That is god damn glorious! The detail and shading is perfect. How much did you pay?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:39 PM       
Woah, that is scarily detailed.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 10:45 PM       
Is that on your upper arm?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 11:31 PM       
Now get old Nicholson w/ sunglasses on the other arm

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 12:50 AM       
Thanks, fellers! Yeah, it's on my upper arm--sorta diagonal from the Cryptkeeper, but above the elbow line. T-shirt sleeve covers most of it if I'm not extending my arm. This one was $440 including tip.

SKATASTIC
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 09:19 AM       
That turned out real nice. I would just go to a bar and roll up my sleeve waiting for intoxicated people to start yelling at your arm for staring at their girlfriend for the past 10 mins.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 09:55 PM       
Man... I wish tattoo guys around here were half that good.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 11:12 PM       
thats awesome. it's tattoos like that that make me confident in getting a movie character related tat.