Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:46 PM       
I think it's dandy that Pram Maven not very smart is number 1 google result for Pram Maven.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
So that would mean that Chojin was correct in saying that it's not how many people click on the link, it's how many times the link is posted. That's a dumb way to do it, it only encourages spam instead of quality.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:51 PM       
Its like how I was complaining about the urban dictionary. That instead of being useful for obscure slang that has been used for long enough the origin has faded its now people who try and put two words together and try to be funny.

People trying to cash in on their warhol fame.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
People who use memes IRL are forcing it hard, and it creeps me out and makes them look like idiots

I never even talk outside the internet because my voice is a hideous abomination that deserves only death, and I wish people with similar conditions would realize this
see how far you can get through this video before you feel ashamed for everyone involved and close your browser.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
13 seconds.

Things that are verbally awkward like "has anyone ever been so far as decided etc." and "how is babby formed?" are probably the worst. Nobody with a semi-competent grasp of the english language should talk like that, it sounds retarded.

That's why they were funny in the first place; the people who said them were stupendous fucking idiots.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
i tried to find you on facebook, but only came up with this

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000790517096
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:37 PM       
Facebook's for people with IRL friends. The only trendy social site I keep an account on is Twitter, and I mostly use that to talk about how great being on drugs is.

Also, my mom got really into facebook all of a sudden, and then got a blackberry just so she could fiddle with it while she was away from a computer. I'm a bit weirded out by this and I refuse to touch the site.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
And before anyone asks, no, you may not have a link.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 04:49 PM       
I like how one of the sidebar youtube suggestions for that is the official music video for Israel K's Over the Rainbow
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 07:08 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 12:32 PM       
HEY MILHOUSE
Spoilers!

I KNOW DUDE!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 12:41 PM       
What the FUCK

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 12:44 PM       
Dude I've got three weeks of school left and I will be GODDAMNED if I'm going to spend them not procrastinating

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
I'm about to sign up for a twitter. I think its stupid but I want to follow rockstar for more triple xp red dead redemption....and norm macdonald.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Tim Schafer has a really funny twitter feed, although he updates less than he used to. Still probably my favorite.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
I think the only useful twitters I've heard of was the one bigtimecow posted with big ben.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
FUCK IM SO BORED

WE NEED TO START SOME FIGHTS ON THIS HERE MESSAGE BOARD

OR I NEED TO GO AND PLAY SOME VIDEOGAMES
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
You fucking cock wrangler. Its about to be dicks all up in these cunts fighting.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:14 PM       
Well, this oddly-defined elx vs. chojin thing looks like it just got a little testy

only two posts, and elx is winning
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
mainly because Chojin directly responded to a vague implication with the oldest insult in the elx-related book
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
and when in the fuck did my internet self become Pub Lover-lite, exactly
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
At least I'm not squicked out by having sex. Actually, now that I mention it, it's probably high time Pub explained this paranoid abstinence thing he has going. How the hell do you "hate sex"?

That's not a jerkass post, it's just something that I've been confused about for a while bra
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:47 PM       
Well, maybe some people are severely creeped out by the thought of putting one of their body parts literally inside of someone else and then spurting slime all over them, or if you're a girl, having it the other way around, which sounds even worse. Maybe some people don't like being touched by other people at all, maybe they think it's uncomfortable. Maybe they can't handle the laundry bill. Maybe they think the sight of two people doing it is the visual equivalent of the Spanish language in fucking ugliness; if sex and Spanish were people, they'd be zeldasbiggestfan and that Vila person. Maybe they're confounded by the fact that the world around them pretty much revolves around people trying to fuck each other, and have devoted their time to doing less retarded stuff. Maybe they've got a stimulant habit on and can't perform properly. It could be any number of things!
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
more interested in HIS reasoning. Plus, always sounds like more of a social thing when he posts about it