Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:02 PM       
That's when you get to shoot those dogs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:50 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
FZ LOOKS LIKE ENO
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 01:59 PM       
i've more face hairs
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:18 PM       
I highly doubt that
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:25 PM       
you can't see them because blond facial hair
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:31 PM       
I have to walk my dog a block to the dog park, and then I let him off-leash to run around and play with the other dogs. :D

That was very funny. Well done.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:59 PM       
I live in farmland. There's fields, then a wood, then a golf course, then the moors. Ideal dog-walking land. But no dog.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:05 PM       
STAY OFF THE MOORS!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:36 PM       
I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO WALK A DOG BUT I DON'T HAVE A DOG, HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

The Wolf
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:39 PM       
Yeah, really. If I lived in a place like that, I'd get, like, eight Irish wolfhounds.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:40 PM       
or move to places that are not dog friendly
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:59 PM       
Is there a decent Metal thread? Because I'm all metal today
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 10:40 PM       
i had a pitbull terrier my dad got as a gift from one of his students, he was sweet and friendly with people but a real killer with other dogs and i mean he killed other dogs i used to walk him but with a guard so he couldn't bite other dogs cause if he did he wouldn't let go until they were dead

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 10:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Is there a decent Metal thread? Because I'm all metal today
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69708790
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 03:59 AM       
I had an awesome pig but the douche neighbor behind us had a dog that kept chewing through the fence to come harass her. His dog ended up getting some kind of staph infection and he thought it was due to it interacting with the pig. I kissed the damn pig daily and I was fine. I think he just had a dirty ass fence chewing dog. Anyway, I took her to a farm that had other pot bellied pigs for her to mate with. I ordinarily wouldn't succumb to the douche neighbor's demands, but he threatened to get the cops involved saying that my pig was illegal or whatever. I don't really know the laws about keeping one in the city and his dog was all jacked up, so I was pressured to give her away.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 04:21 AM       
My house is too small and my husband to grumpy for a dog. I could get a pig though!

Koko, what do you feed a pig? And how much space do they need?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 04:46 AM       
I fed her hog or horse feed. You don't want to get "starter" feed. And no matter what the person selling you the piggy tells you, the pig will get big. Mine got over 100 pounds even though she was as tall as a medium sized dog. And I actually just had a house and kept her in the house with me a lot of the time. She only went outside to dig around and play. I couldn't potty train her not to go to the bathroom inside, but I did get her to only go in one particular corner, where I put a ferret type corner litter box. So really, I just had a 3 bedroom house and a small to regular size yard and she enjoyed it. Where she's at now, there's a lot more room. I was going up and seeing her every few months until she stopped really responding to my visits since it'd been so long. But they're great pets. They're a whole lot like dogs. Just snortier.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 07:20 PM       
"Like dogs, but snortier". Best pet description ever.

I'm also considering a sheep, as I've just learned how to spin yarn, so I could have a whole production line of wool.

(Also, none of this will happen. I will just have cats forever. Fat, miserable cats.)
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 07:43 PM       
Here's a picture of her at one year or so.

I never had a sheep, but I had a goat. I'm sure they're completely different, but the goat was mean to everyone but me. And once he got his horns, he would head butt anyone who wasn't me. Good for protection, but not for roommates.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 07:51 PM       
Damn that thing is ugly.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 08:18 PM       
I hear pigs are great pets, so are skunks.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 08:42 PM       
I want one of those anteaters; so it can shit on everything. Also, I already have a pig.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 09:48 PM       
My fat tub of a dog freaks out and chases every dog that comes to the fence back and forth, he also has a heart condition that gets aggravated by this, and makes him all dizzy and vomit-y.

Ugh, he's like taking care of a retarded war veteran. HOLY FUUUUUCK MY DOG IS COTTON HILL! He's even got stumpy legs!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:46 PM       
k0k0, that pig is totally boss and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If I had the chance to get a pig... I'd consider it. Although I'd prefer them to stay piglet size as that is when they are at their most cute.

In other news, I ran a marathon today. Sometime I will post a picture in that there picture thread if / when they get posted!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD