Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 08:55 PM       
That's awesome man! I hope you take pictures of each step so we can see the full evolution of the dummy.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
I'll be sure to! I'll probably start a new thread in Art Shit when I get to work. I was hoping to take the project to a creepy extreme by using some of my own hair for the mustache, but I was too nervous to ask my barber to save some of my hair trimmings from my last haircut. I'll probably be using artificial hair from Monster Makers or Halloween Express, or barring that, weave from an ethnic beauty supply store. I'm also toying around with the idea of ordering a name patch from a uniform supply company to sew onto his jackets. I want to name him "Wurms."
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Otto: I want you to make that thread and dummy. PRONTO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
It's time for a change. You guys won't be dissapointed this time around. You just watch. This time, I'm giving back instead of taking and wanting. Consider this all dropped.
Quote:
Maybe its a talent you'll learn to appreciate.
Didn't you learn anything from Pram Mavan? And if you really are being abused by a spouse then I hope you read this post very carefully.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
The thing with me is, I don't like the shaved look. If I wanted to fuck a baby, I'd become a clay animator and move to portland oregon.
+1 zugs, the last few times i had sex the girls even apologized for not being a mannequin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm still shocked by Eric's defense of some popularity contest over the harassment of Babs.
this is about babs? idk, i really had nothing to do with that. i'm not defending the popularity contest, i'm in favor of ending it because in practice it's either the same 3 people circlejerking for rep or teaming up to molest someone. if you're going to molest someone, do it in public where i can see it and laugh at it.

Quote:
It's time for a change. You guys won't be dissapointed this time around. You just watch. This time, I'm giving back instead of taking and wanting. Consider this all dropped.
: prammaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
NEW ART PROJECT: I am going to make an alginate cast of my head, do a clay press of the mold (which means filling the mold with molten oil-based clay and swirling it around
is this also your next suicide project
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 10:39 PM       
Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarity between Babs and Pram. :herewegoagain
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
One of my friends wrote "Shit, I forgot" on his calendar for the 11th.

And I was all "Forgot about what?" and he was all "Check out the date" and I was like "Yeah, the 11th, so?"

I've been forgetting about 9/11 as a joke for so long that this year I forgot to forget

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
did you remember that's my dad's birthday

because i almost didnt
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
+1 zugs, the last few times i had sex the girls even apologized for not being a mannequin

this is about babs? idk, i really had nothing to do with that. i'm not defending the popularity contest, i'm in favor of ending it because in practice it's either the same 3 people circlejerking for rep or teaming up to molest someone. if you're going to molest someone, do it in public where i can see it and laugh at it.

: prammaven

is this also your next suicide project
If you get rid of the circle jerk then dot dot dot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
One of my friends wrote "Shit, I forgot" on his calendar for the 11th.

And I was all "Forgot about what?" and he was all "Check out the date" and I was like "Yeah, the 11th, so?"

I've been forgetting about 9/11 as a joke for so long that this year I forgot to forget
My buddy's birthday is 9/11 and he joined the army because "THEY FUCKED UP MY BIRTHDAY. I'M GONNA FUCK UP THE REST OF THE COUNTRIES BIRTHDAYS FOREVER AND EVER."
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I got alot of red pickles for being a pussy faggot i deserved them
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 02:27 AM       
cbs ad gave me a cbs popup vote thing
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 03:05 AM       
fuck
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:02 AM       
Ever since I got my 3DS, I've been spending half-hours at a time surfing the internet and playing Pokemon on the can. Awwww yeaaaahhh
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:13 AM       
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 04:35 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 11:09 AM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:37 PM       
Fun game: Go on Deviant Art, and Search "(Your first name) The Hedgehog".
The only way to win is if nothing comes up.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 12:46 PM       
We already played that game. You lose.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 03:01 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 03:05 PM       
GHOST RIDE THE WHIP, TADAO
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 03:09 PM       
I had to google that
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 03:10 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
I was in a spelling bee. I made it to the final four, and I was thinking "hey, okay" because the last three people at least got medals. I got "dynamite", which is a stupid-easy word that should have been no problem. But as I was getting ready to spell it, two things happened: a fight broke out behind me in line because some old woman who hadn't signed up just tried to jump in in the middle of the contest, and the guy pronouncing the words kept saying "Dy-no-MITE! Dy-no-MITE!" in his best blackperson accent to entertain the crowd. So I got fucking "dy-no-MITE" stuck in my head and that's how it came out my mouth.

So, ultimately, I looked like a dumbass who didn't know how to spell dynamite.

Oh well. Next year, right?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 03:23 PM       
I dunno, what grade are you in next year?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
Chojin why do you find shit like this.
Like really.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Mocker

Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
Hey Mario, glad you could make it.