Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 04:30 PM        Public Enemies
Anybody else looking forward for this one?

It's a film about John Dillinger, starring Johnny Depp and Christian Bale and it's directed by Michael Mann. This movie is going to be awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWof6CovHxI

Can't wait to see those tommygun scenes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
I'll wait a few years for it to play on tv.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 11:24 PM       
I really want to see this actually. Movie theater style.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 02:29 AM       
I am going to go to the live reenactments of the shoot out at Hotel Congress in beautiful downtown Tucson. It's going to be rad. The have fully operational prop tommy guns that you can handle.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 07:07 AM       
LOL.

I used to live in the town where he escaped from jail with what may or may not have been a gun-shaped piece of soap (lots of different opinions on what it actually was). Everyone wanted to believe it was from the big courthouse holding cells, but from what I remember it was actually a smaller building that's a bar now.

The sheriff who was in charge when he escaped lived to like 102-103 and had a huge Victorian mansion downtown. You weren't allowed to mention Dillinger to her ever. Everyone was forbidden to talk about it in her presence. She died when I was in high school.

We were famous for being the place where Dillinger escaped and where Ronald Reagan and Elizabeth Taylor married some exes of theirs (we were right across the border from Chicago and didn't have a waiting period on marriage licenses).

I guess part of "Public Enemies" was filmed in town, but I was long-gone by the time that happened. I'd be curious to see it, though.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 12:29 PM       
Ya I'm looking forward to seeing this one as well. I don't really care for johnny Depp, but I think this part will do him good.