That vikings are better than samurai.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:32 PM       
You guys have obviously never seen Zatoichi.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM       
obviously
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:35 PM       
But i've seen conan the barbarian.
[_] Defeat Lenor
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:35 PM       
The Blind Swordsman and the Chess Master.

One of the best movies period.

"Pirates or Ninjas?"

Johnnie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:38 PM       
dude, there's not enough viking movies to compare. As a matter of fact, I've never seen a viking movie. Fuck hollywood
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 07:40 PM       
Pirates
[_] Defeat Lenor
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 08:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
He's a lumberjack.

is he ok
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:10 PM       
I've gotta find the evidence,

suffice it to say that he is, in fact, a lumberjack/Yukon Cornelius lookalike. when bearded. I swear by it.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:17 PM       
this threads so gay
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:40 PM       
As much as I hate to contribute to this thread, you fools brought up vikings, so I have to correct you when I say that vikings owned faces.

You about berserkers, I assume? They built up a tolerance to, then frequently used, Red Fly Agaric, the mushroom from Super Mario Brothers. This was the medieval equivalent of PCP, making the Vikings "unstoppable motherfuckers", according to Pope Stephen V.

Japs got nuthin'.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:42 PM       
The entire quote, of course, being the famous line, "Holy shit, those guys are unstoppable motherfuckers," uttered by Pope Stephen on hearing word that the Vikings were looting the everloving crap out of Paris.
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:44 PM       
not to metion those kickass ships they had.
[_] Defeat Lenor
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:46 PM       
I've done fly algaric and it feels pretty similar to regular mushrooms except it doesn't seem to make you hallucinate as much.

If they were indeed doing fly algaric and received the same trip I did, and you were an enemy of the vikings, you would probably see a man bouncing gaily towards you with a large smile and ecstatic eyes. It's like bliss. In some ways bliss would seem like a better way to brutally kill a lot of people than SUPER PCP RAGE.

regardless, if a man with a large axe ran up to a samurai.. usually the first move a samurai will do if he's trying to be quick is a quick slice out of the sheath (desheathing and attacking at the same time) which could easily disarm a viking if he was carrying a heavy weapon.

I know facts okay.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 09:51 PM       
Well I'll be damned. I was under the impression that it was fatal.

Which it is, apparently, to infants, now that I actually got off my ass and did some research. The theory of them using Muscaria was actually suggested by a Swedish professor, Samuel Ödman. He based these theories on the fact that Siberian Shamans used it.

Fucking Swedes, making me look bad. Can't trust 'em.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 11:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
If they were indeed doing fly algaric and received the same trip I did, and you were an enemy of the vikings, you would probably see a man bouncing gaily towards you with a large smile and ecstatic eyes.
great mental image

Last edited by MattJack : Feb 8th, 2007 at 12:01 AM. Reason: cause I fucked up
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 12:57 AM       
ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL ESPAÑOL
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 03:43 AM       
Yea I should edit that to say 'with a large battle axe casually rested on his shoulder' (if they used axes).

Fly algaric is actually legal in america and grows in some places in america. You just have to be sure you don't get the black ones, unless you're careful, because sometimes they can be confused with a poisonous species that looks similar. Some of the black ones are really good i think they are called panther caps or something like that. They are supposed to be the safe black ones I THINK.

other than that fly algaric is fine to take and honestly produces a blissful high. I've read the viking thing before, as well as this other dumb book about it being Soma, some indian mystic drug (either for immortality or enlightenment). Who knows if either are true, but it's possible. And really when you take it time seems like it slows down a bit and the air moves around you weird i could see why they'd think berserkers would useit.

you can order them online for about the same price you would buy normal mushrooms for.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 04:01 AM       
¿Por qué en infierno permitiría cualquiera este hilo para haber happaned aún? Im asustó por la falta del sentido que usted se siente ser chupado fuera de usted cuando aún apenas aprocaching la idea de posteing aquí.
BANNED

Old Feb 8th, 2007, 04:16 AM       
i like talking about drugs, samurai's and vikings. I like this thread. fuck off, blowbles.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 04:18 AM       
kahl is a druggie, wannabe samurai, that was raised by vikings.
BANNED

Old Feb 8th, 2007, 04:19 AM       
i like how you can't even speak a single comprehensible sentence in english but suddenly with spanish and italian you're like seabisquit all over the damned (key) board typing in international characters and shit.
MAYBE WE'VE UNDERESTIMATED LENOR. MAYBE WE'VE UNDERESTIMATED ALL STUPID DUMB BITCHES WHO POST ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. I RECANT MY CANTOS.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 04:22 AM       
I take my foreign languages alot more seriously, you forgot french, and a touch of german.

Johnnie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 07:01 AM       
Tu español es una mierda.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 8th, 2007, 07:09 AM       
Sadly enough Kahl was the only one to pick up on the use of translators, which everyone else struggled, atempting to understand what was said and how to speak back.

Never underestimate someone that is clearly obviousely the first to be choosen.