Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 02:16 PM       
DAMN IT YOU BASTARD YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR MY TWO MAD FACES TO POST AGAIN NOW I HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 08:12 PM       
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I get it! It's a joke about shoes! Holy hell! I was so wrong! You changed my mind completely! Jokes about shoes are definately 10x better than anything on the planet! In fact, I'm going to send your application to the TV station so you can have your own self-styled sticom, called "Supafly: The Man Who Makes Shoes Jokes". It'll be way funnier than Life With Bonnie or that one with Jim Belushi.

In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic, Mr Unfunny Shoe Joker! HA! Suck that bitch! Why don't you go stop making stupid shoe jokes and go write a delightful comedy like Four Weddings And A Funeral. Oh wait, you would write Four Shoelaces And A Bootsrap because, according to you, that is highbrow humour. Hyuck hyuck hyuck!

Now if I wrote it, it would be Four Fartfaces And How Supafly Sucks Anus. That movie would rule, especially if I wrote jokes about Mexican bandits! And it would have boobs in it too!
Who is this guy? You call him an idiot and he just acts more like an idiot.
I've got an idea... I am not very good at talking in 'Idiot' but I will give it a shot.

Ahem,

YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS!!!! YOU LIKE TO EAT SIEMEN!!!
YOUR BRAIN IS MADE OF SHIT AND YOU LIKE TO PUT YOUR HAND IN YOUR BRAIN AND EAT THE BRAIN BECAUSE IT TASTES GOOD TO YOU BUT NOT ANYONE ELSE!!! GET IT??? I CALLED YOU A SHIT EATER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN CASE YOU CAN'T TELL, I AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC MR.SHITBRAIN EATER!!!!! YOU LIKE MOVIES ALOT SO I PUT YOU IN THE WIZARD OF OZ BECAUSE YOU ARE LIKE THE STUPID ONE IN THAT SHOW!!!!!

Cough, cough. Ugh.
Now if that doesn't get through than I have no more options. You can't tell a moron he is stupid when he is too mentally disturbed to know any different.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
By the way, I've noticed people giving up on the mocking and posting pretty pictures instead. This must mean people are scared to reply and thus I have advanced an extra ninja level in my mocking abilities. See, it just goes to show what happens when Barbara Bush inspires you to achieve your greatest. SAY NO TO DRUGS! HAHAHAHA (loserdickfarturkelpoop! )
Why do you keep saying mocking like its all anyone here wants to do? all the real mocking has been done and over ages past this board even began :/

FINE YOU WIN TUBESOCK. WE ALL SUCK AT MOCKING YOU. AND YOU HAVE EXCEDED OUR LEVEL OF NINJA ABILITY. IN FACT NO ONE ON THIS BOARD IS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR DEADLY "NINJA MOCKING SKILLS" TO SOME OTHER BOARD MORE SUITED FOR YOUR MOCKING LEVEL

Tubesock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 10:06 PM       
Perndoggy: I do not have time to wait for your grumpy face. I have mocking practise to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345
Who is this guy? You call him an idiot and he just acts more like an idiot.
I've got an idea... I am not very good at talking in 'Idiot' but I will give it a shot.

Ahem,

YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS!!!! YOU LIKE TO EAT SIEMEN!!!
YOUR BRAIN IS MADE OF SHIT AND YOU LIKE TO PUT YOUR HAND IN YOUR BRAIN AND EAT THE BRAIN BECAUSE IT TASTES GOOD TO YOU BUT NOT ANYONE ELSE!!! GET IT??? I CALLED YOU A SHIT EATER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN CASE YOU CAN'T TELL, I AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC MR.SHITBRAIN EATER!!!!! YOU LIKE MOVIES ALOT SO I PUT YOU IN THE WIZARD OF OZ BECAUSE YOU ARE LIKE THE STUPID ONE IN THAT SHOW!!!!!

Cough, cough. Ugh.
Now if that doesn't get through than I have no more options. You can't tell a moron he is stupid when he is too mentally disturbed to know any different.
You're not talking like me. You are talking fag-talk, which is different. Why don't you go join the DDR, pink shirt wearing games before I get my midget to bite your kneecaps!

Quote:
FINE YOU WIN TUBESOCK. WE ALL SUCK AT MOCKING YOU. AND YOU HAVE EXCEDED OUR LEVEL OF NINJA ABILITY. IN FACT NO ONE ON THIS BOARD IS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR DEADLY "NINJA MOCKING SKILLS" TO SOME OTHER BOARD MORE SUITED FOR YOUR MOCKING LEVEL
Hahahaha! I have defeated ScruURASS2wice! He got owned by a novice mocker! How much does he suck!!! Now he can go back to Arkansas or wherever the hick lives and go play the banjo with his little toe and leave me to continue the building of my ninja mocking abilities! JUDO CHOP!!!!
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 10:17 PM       
I TOLD YOU EVERYONE HERE IS FAR INFERIOR TO YOU SO LEAVE BEFORE WE WEIGH DOWN YOUR MOCKING ABILITIES, QUICKLY EVERY SECOND YOU'RE HERE YOR NINJA MOCKING LEVEL DECREASES BY ONE POINT
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 10:42 PM       
SCRUU2WICE AND SUPAFLY ARE DUMB FOR DIGNIFYING THIS JACKASS AND ACTUALLY TRYING TO ARGUE WITH HIM.

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 10:55 PM        Tubesock makes me horney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog
SCRUU2WICE AND SUPAFLY ARE DUMB FOR DIGNIFYING THIS JACKASS AND ACTUALLY TRYING TO ARGUE WITH HIM.
Who said I was arguing? Arguments usually have something to argue over. Now I am just flicking his nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubesock
You're not talking like me. You are talking fag-talk, which is different. Why don't you go join the DDR, pink shirt wearing games before I get my midget to bite your kneecaps!
I didn't say I was imitating you, I was just speaking your language. And I also said I have trouble speaking 'Idiot'. You happen to be a native speaker so I coulden't possibly compare.

HOLY COW!!! You must be like 'Madam Meowmix' or something to know that I would want to do just that! I always thought that DDR was a game, and now I know it is something you can actually JOIN. And not just any DDR, its THE DDR as you so luciously wrote. Now I know that if it is THE DDR it is going to kick all ass!! I must be apart of it!!
And the games THEMSELVES wear PINK SHIRTS TOO??? I just have to see this!!!
... but if I don't go then I get to have a dwarf bite my kneecaps. And that has been my greatest sexual fantasy since I was 13! Damn! Choices, choices, choices...
DAMN YOU TUBESOCK!!! DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME CHOOSE BETWEEN WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE TWO GREATEST EVENTS IN MY LIFE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubesock
Now he can go back to Arkansas or wherever the hick lives and go play the banjo with his little toe and leave me to continue the building of my ninja mocking abilities! JUDO CHOP!!!!
Pssst... there really is no chop in judo. Shhh, keep it a secret. (which really woulden't matter since ninjas use ninjitsu, not judo)
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2003, 11:44 PM       

This is a nigga lovin good thread. NOW EVERYONE LEAVE AND GIVE IT TO THE ******S.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 07:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
I TOLD YOU EVERYONE HERE IS FAR INFERIOR TO YOU SO LEAVE BEFORE WE WEIGH DOWN YOUR MOCKING ABILITIES, QUICKLY EVERY SECOND YOU'RE HERE YOR NINJA MOCKING LEVEL DECREASES BY ONE POINT
I have already outmocked you so you lose all posting rights here! Now shut up before I slap you!

Quote:
They are dumb, yes. But I think by 'Jackass' you actually mean 'Stud'! That is why Johnny Knoxville gets all the girls.

Quote:
I didn't say I was imitating you, I was just speaking your language. And I also said I have trouble speaking 'Idiot'. You happen to be a native speaker so I coulden't possibly compare.

HOLY COW!!! You must be like 'Madam Meowmix' or something to know that I would want to do just that! I always thought that DDR was a game, and now I know it is something you can actually JOIN. And not just any DDR, its THE DDR as you so luciously wrote. Now I know that if it is THE DDR it is going to kick all ass!! I must be apart of it!!
And the games THEMSELVES wear PINK SHIRTS TOO??? I just have to see this!!!
... but if I don't go then I get to have a dwarf bite my kneecaps. And that has been my greatest sexual fantasy since I was 13! Damn! Choices, choices, choices...
DAMN YOU TUBESOCK!!! DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME CHOOSE BETWEEN WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE TWO GREATEST EVENTS IN MY LIFE!!!
First of all, I don't speak 'Retardosupafly' language, so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Second of all, if you'd actually been following this thread, you see the DDR, pink shirt comment was a reference to a previous post. But because you have a retarded brain, I forgive such a mistake. It's cause you're from Seattle. They have junkies and Bill Gates there, so you know the place is no good and everyone is a big, slippery shaft. Go back to Seattle, junkie!!!

I also don't know what this is about your fantasies but count me out. You suffer from 'poof syndrome'. Maybe you got it from ScruU2wice. Go play on his DDR machine.

Quote:
Pssst... there really is no chop in judo. Shhh, keep it a secret. (which really woulden't matter since ninjas use ninjitsu, not judo)
And how would you know, Mr Seattle Junkie? Go stick the heroin in your dress-wearing body and leaving the Judo-Chop-Ninja knowledge to people who actually know what they're talking about.

Quote:
This is a nigga lovin good thread. NOW EVERYONE LEAVE AND GIVE IT TO THE ******S.
Do not make fun of the nergos because they like to play DDR too. I saw one do it. He wore platform shoes and fell over. HAHAHAHA, oh Leroy, will you ever learn?

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 07:58 AM       
I've noticed people are losing focus here. Don't let this stupid kid beat you all in mocking or else I-Mockery will look bad. Don't give up. Jesus and Mr T still believe in you!
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 10:42 AM       
DAMN IT YOU COCKSHINER YOU DID IT AGAIN, TWO POSTS IN A ROW

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 10:55 AM       
Don't call me a cockshiner, you fascist!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:07 AM       
You are awful at this.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:38 AM       
Just becaue you wear Rainbow Brite panties, doesn't mean you should get jealous of my fast-developing ninja mocking skills.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:42 AM       
If this was an actual competition, Chojin would have won. He summed up Tubesock's attitude using just one random, irrelevant word, made me laugh the hardest, and Tubesock couldn't think of a comeback so he tried to add to the joke instead.

GAME OVER

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 11:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor
If this was an actual competition, Chojin would have won. He summed up Tubesock's attitude using just one random, irrelevant word, made me laugh the hardest, and Tubesock couldn't think of a comeback so he tried to add to the joke instead.

GAME OVER
First of all the only thing Chojin posted in this thread was "Part one was a lot better" OMG! It is the mock of the century!

Second of all it is not a competition, eedeeot!!! It is a practise to test my mocking wings!!! And since I've already defeated ONE WHOLE PERSON at mocking already, I'd say I'm steadily improving, like the way you are improving at the dick sucking competition!!!

Now quit sucking up to Chojin because he probably has to fend off better people who suck up to him!
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:09 PM       
I'M STARTING TO GET PISSED OFF NOW. THAT WAS THREE POSTS IN A ROW. NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PRE-EMPT YOU IN CASE YOU KEEP BEING AN ASS BANDIT AND POSTING TOO OFTEN.

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog
I'M STARTING TO GET PISSED OFF NOW. THAT WAS THREE POSTS IN A ROW. NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PRE-EMPT YOU IN CASE YOU KEEP BEING AN ASS BANDIT AND POSTING TOO OFTEN.
This is your penis:

~~~
oo

It is very small.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:15 PM       
PLEASE INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:16 PM       
Les Waste won on the second post.

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:21 PM       
Quote:
PLEASE INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE
Quote:
Les Waste won on the second post.
I am sure this is considered hardcore mocking from the planet Poofterfuck, but this is a serious no-beg-your-pardons debate here on Earth -- so go jump in your pink little spaceship and fly back to Poofterfuck before I knock both your heads together like coconuts.

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:23 PM       
No.

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK IV
No.
There is no No.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:29 PM       

GAME OVER

Old Sep 16th, 2003, 12:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor

GAME OVER
You already said that, Kryptonite or whatever your name is. Stopping sucking up to Chojin, you Chojin-wannabe pussy.