Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot Kukuro View Post
The problem is not ''being myself''. Others not handling it too well is what gets annoying.
Then stop being such an twit! IT'S THAT SIMPLE! GAWSH
hot Kukuro is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 10:13 PM       
Leader, seriously, how am I being a twit? It is cuz I haven't left crying? That you guys don't seem to understand what I posted? That it makes you feel good having the last word? What?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Nov 27th, 2010, 10:14 PM       
MOCKERY ON I MOCKERY

NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME THAT THEY HAVE TOYS IN TOYS R US
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 10:14 PM       
SO LONG AS THEY'RE NOT 80'S TOYS MAN THAT'LL GET HIM GOING
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 10:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
MOCKERY ON I MOCKERY

NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME THAT THEY HAVE TOYS IN TOYS R US
Seriously, I was trying for some kinda mutual understanding here...but
again, you take what i've said out of context, twisted it into something it wasn't intended, and seem to find it witty... I thought there was a rule on not trying to be funny, but on the other hand, I think you are being yourself, and since I'm new and everyone else seems to be the ones that ''got going'', I'll respect this forum as my 4th grade classroom and try not to sink to certain levels.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 10:29 PM       
BRING BACK THE 90S
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE
SO LONG AS THEY'RE NOT 80'S TOYS MAN THAT'LL GET HIM GOING

Quote:
again, you take what i've said out of context, twisted it into something it wasn't intended, and seem to find it witty... I thought there was a rule on not trying to be funny, but on the other hand, I think you are being yourself, and since I'm new and everyone else seems to be the ones that ''got going'', I'll respect this forum as my 4th grade classroom and try not to sink to certain levels.
Ok, then what did you REALLY mean, before the i-mock spin docs got hold of your words and twisted them for their own despicable amusement?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Nov 27th, 2010, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
Thank you for your understanding.
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

Ok, then what did you REALLY mean, before the i-mock spin docs got hold of your words and twisted them for their own despicable amusement?

Meh, it almost seems as though it'd fall on deaf ears. I dunno, maybe I didn't word it right or somethin', but I definitely didn't expect this psychoanalytical, scrutinizing, feverish stone-chucking based on shit I observed and just spat out in a minute to explore for fun and discussion- especially since I know i-mock writers/readers are my age or older and prolly encounter this daily. I seem to just have overestimated the forum base as per the batshit crazy reception I've gotten. I guess that'll teach me for finding a site intelligent and hilarious

But basically, I guess it's not so much the subject matter, but people in general. The 80's stuff was just another example, like a catalyst for me to
wonder out loud, ya know? In this case, I was referring to the old stuff you'd remember before it disappeared, was re-vamped, recalled, etc.: The french-fry eating doll, old games, shows VERY hard to find nowadays, classic arcades, all the crap you can remember as a child...

today, kids are all about electronic shit, and spend a lot of time on sites where you see a really retro fad: all kinds of galleries, articles, and such on that crap we grew up with. Now, it's not just the websites, even in conversation, you'll go over every detail on these old things that simply aren't around anymore. But, like with a lot of subjects, you get these people, mostly kids, that want in on the convo.

At that point, it's about trying to fit in or get involved on the new fad, what's cool, what's coming back in a new form - except it's like when anyone tries to discuss crap they don't know about, it gets annoying and sad. Billy talks about how this game is cool, but how would he know, he's only seen a commercial for it... Jennie says she hopes X doll comes back cuz she "so" remembers it from her childhood, but really, she doeesn't, cuz it was pulled from the market X years before she was born.

You probably have to expect encountering peeps like that, especially if something's featured on a site, but it gets worse. Some guy will point these things out to them, and they come up with the most retarded shit excuses for how it isn't the case when it comes to them. Seriously, a toy could be eliminated from the market due to the factory being nuked, with only 2 items left to tell the tale to anyone rich enough to nab one via collector - and the very kid you're talking to or chatting with online will swear they were one of them.

At that point, it's not just about reminiscences, or even liars. It becomes more about insult and having a good memory ruined.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:20 PM       
BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY DIDN'T HAVE THOSE TOYS WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:21 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:22 PM       
That little cunt didn't have She-Ra and she knows it.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:24 PM       
And it's impossible her parents kept the my little ponies for her to play with.
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:29 PM       
lol, the old commercial for She-Ra underwear featured little girls that would pull them on, and in doing so, transform into characters from the show. Beautiful, blonde, awesome chicks.

I begged my mom to get me the underwear, cuz I thought if I could just have them in my possession, all I'd have to do was pull them on and I could forever be a pretty blonde, too.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:32 PM       
Quote:
...At that point, it's not just about reminiscences, or even liars. It becomes more about insult and having a good memory ruined.
But what's wrong with kids liking stuff from the 80s? Isn't it awesome that the toys and stuff we grew up with are so great that later generations want them instead of the new stuff?
I'm always up for sharing how great the stuff from the 80s is to the kids today. And if one of them claims to have had one, or seen one, or knows someone who had one, it certainty doesn't ruin my memory of it.

And just so know, the Mousetrap board game I used to play with was my Mom's from back in 1968. Definitely not just an 80s thing.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:33 PM       
You think little children in underwear are beautiful?
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
But what's wrong with kids liking stuff from the 80s? Isn't it awesome that the toys and stuff we grew up with are so great that later generations want them instead of the new stuff?
I'm always up for sharing how great the stuff from the 80s is to the kids today. And if one of them claims to have had one, or seen one, or knows someone who had one, it certainty doesn't ruin my memory of it.

And just so know, the Mousetrap board game I used to play with was my Mom's from back in 1968. Definitely not just an 80s thing.

nothin's wrong with liking anything. And yeah, it is awesome some peeps would love certain things over new stuff. In fact, it would be heaven (and probably lower the criminal rate) if every kid wanted a wall jelly spider or Princess Barbie instead of an iPad or Bratz doll with super-whore midriff action.

I'll admit, I didn't know Mousetrap was that old. I only first saw a commercial of it when I was 5, we got it, and used to play it with my dad every weekend. Then, we lost a piece, and couldn't find it anywhere again.
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 11:42 PM       
That's so weird that you had a toy from the 60s EVEN THOUGH YOU WEREN'T ALIVE IN THE 60s.

Freaky!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 12:15 AM       
Most of these toys constantly re-iterate themselves anyway. I always see old ones like Operation or Hungry hippoes still being sold
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 06:13 AM       
I hate that the New Kids on the Block are on tour again.

As far as I can tell, they are not new, kids, or on any block that I can see.

What the fuck man? :nerdrage
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Meh, it almost seems as though it'd fall on deaf ears. I dunno, maybe I didn't word it right or somethin', but I definitely didn't expect this psychoanalytical, scrutinizing, feverish stone-chucking based on shit I observed and just spat out in a minute to explore for fun and discussion- especially since I know i-mock writers/readers are my age or older and prolly encounter this daily. I seem to just have overestimated the forum base as per the batshit crazy reception I've gotten. I guess that'll teach me for finding a site intelligent and hilarious
No, it's that we think your subject matter is as useless as a post about whether zombies are a fad or not. Maybe you should just keep your blogs to yourself.
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
No, it's that we think your subject matter is as useless as a post about whether zombies are a fad or not. Maybe you should just keep your blogs to yourself.

it's a forum. I figured that was the point, to talk about pretty much anything. Like useless things like bowel movements and shit like that. Is there some code of ethics I'm missing about not speaking until spoken to like a fascist state? Or should I have known you just prefer posts that are easy to understand, like updates on an explosive shit?
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 03:38 PM       
Just because you think the things on this site are funny doesn't mean that everything you find funny is worth a post. Because it isn't.
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 04:15 PM       
ya know, I got a few im's informing me you take pride in being a total bitch. Like right now, I noticed ya online and bet for sure you'd take the opportunity to pounce on the newbie and then use your authority as mod as if to justify it.

I wondered if it was lack of sex, a frontal lobe problem, but then I remembered there are more like ya here- it's nice that all you special people have a tight-knit, magical web space to run when the real world is so horrible to you, but now, it's starting to fucking annoy me.

What sucks about forums like yours is that it's like you need some sort of golden aura of foresight to predict what tickles everyone's fancy - it's like some big exclusive club where it's cool to be an asshole but then remember to sluff it off with, "get a sense of humor"... Jesus fuckin' Christ.

And then the "you find funny" shit. Like a post has to mean someone thinks they're funny. Seriously, is this a habit or are you just that fucking dumb? Do you enjoy spouting snippets of the rules like a deranged, ugly robot bitch when your previous tactics don't work? Or maybe it's just in lieu of actually handling shit... Because there's nothing funny about when someone decides they don't give a shit what you find funny or worth a post, cuz the fact remains they joined cuz they like the site, can and will say wtf they please, and bad anime chicks holding presents and a join date longer off than theirs doesn't mean they know shit about life, humor, or anything that would get them satisfaction outside the only place they prolly have any control at all - yeah, and you can consider that a verbal warning. Brah.

Yeah, i was pretty much done last night, but i'll be damned if i don't go out happy.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 04:20 PM