Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
know what's fun? pop'n twinbee: rainbow bell adventure.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:43 PM       
Hah. I'm really thinking a shooter on this one. PARODIUS.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
why is everyone so sad today

cheer up guys, the last episode of breaking bad was pretty good!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:51 AM       
I AM GLUM BECAUSE I AM MOVING THIS WEEK AND I AM FUCKING NERVOUS AND I NEED A GODDAMN JOB BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR ONE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
SMOKE DOPE
Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 02:46 AM       
weed rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:45 AM       
im not sad but i am a little stressed out

lotta shit happening the next few weeks
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:55 AM       
Been dealing with a sinus infection for 2 whole months. I told my doctor to just cut me open and rip the bone out where all this gunk is getting stuck. Feels like my skull is too big for my head and it's gonna pop most of the time. He wants to keep trying different antibiotics that make me shitty sick and can't go in the sun. I have a reason to be down. I'm not though. Just playing lots of video games.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 06:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I AM GLUM BECAUSE I AM MOVING THIS WEEK AND I AM FUCKING NERVOUS AND I NEED A GODDAMN JOB BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR ONE
hey i know the feeling as i am in this same boat and instead of looking for a job i am on the i-nockery!!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 07:41 AM       
I'm pissed off because I made a joke about a friend losing his licence through automotive manslaughter, and everyone thinks I 'went too far'.

PS also unemployed and need a job.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 09:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
SMOKE DOPE
Play Chess. :D
You may already be there.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 11:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I'm pissed off because I made a joke about a friend losing his licence through automotive manslaughter, and everyone thinks I 'went too far'.

PS also unemployed and need a job.
did you remind them that you can't spell manslaughter without laughter
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 11:38 AM       
Oh man, that joke KILLS me.
You may already be there.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 11:48 AM       
I should have. Maybe when it inevitably gets brought up again, I'll be able to use that. Thanks
Forum Virgin
Vyvyan Basterd is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:59 PM       
Turn that glum upside down with rum and fun in the sun.

How did your friend manslaughter the guy? Driving on the wrong side of the road?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 01:17 PM       
I once backed into a child when I was in a grocery store parking lot and just barely pushed her over I was going so slow. The kid fell while holding her mom's hand. Her mom didn't notice til it was too late and I had pulled forward after realizing I bumped the kid. She thought the kid was just making a scene and spanked her. I felt pretty bad, but with how sue happy people are these days, felt better than I would have if she had noticed.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
I'm waiting to see what happens with all the fires around central texas. I wasn't worried at all until I went outside and it smelled funny and the air looked hazy everywhere you look. I know it most likely won't come this way, but I really don't want to have to start picking and choosing what to take with me. I have over 80 xbox 360 games that I know my mom won't let me throw in her car. And I have no car at the moment.
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
LOL what kind of mom hits her kid for being bumped by a car?
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
She didn't know the kid got hit, I'm guessing. I think she probably thought the kid fell over and just kind of laid back. I got out of there as soon as she dragged the crying kid away from my car.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:59 PM       
Yeah, she would've been wrong to sue you for hitting her child with a car.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
I shoved the child with my bumper. It's the equivalent of pushing someone down slowly. I wasn't backing up fast.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 05:05 PM       
It would be have been great if the kid was wearing a yellow shirt too.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 07:45 PM       
I looked outside a moment ago and there's a MASSIVE plume of black smoke covering the horizon no more than five or six miles from me. Texas is directly competing with hell.
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 10:05 PM       
Good luck Texas; you will be missed.

Quote:
How did your friend manslaughter the guy? Driving on the wrong side of the road?
He lost his licence speeding; I made the manslaughter story up. In my story he got drunk and plowed into a little girl during a thunderstorm.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
I looked outside a moment ago and there's a MASSIVE plume of black smoke covering the horizon no more than five or six miles from me. Texas is directly competing with hell.
Where do you live? I'm in Austin; Bastrop is pretty much fucked, and now there are fires starting up all over again in San Antonio. Soon, Austin will be surrounded by fire on all sides, and only a spunky, rag-tag team of teens with homemade water cannons can save us.