Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:10 PM       
A GIRL LIKE THAT WOULD TEAR YOU APART, PUNY MAN.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I know you mean that as a pun, but I did.

This is a good start because she didn't see my receding hairline.
High five to that.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
A GIRL LIKE THAT WOULD TEAR YOU APART, PUNY MAN.
You KNOW that's what I'm hoping for.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 05:34 PM       

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 06:35 PM       
uh what

fatmom zero are you trying to be ironic or something
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
You can think that.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 07:21 PM       
Yeah, gross.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 07:38 PM       
Is that Lemmy from Motorhead's daughter or something?

WHAT'S UP WITH THE WARTS?
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
Can herpes travel that far from the mouth?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM       
Andrej Pejic
The Unicorn
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:13 PM       
What?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:28 PM       
He said it's Burberboss Kopelchic, weren't you listening
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:29 PM       

It's Klaus Nomi.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:33 PM       
I know one thing, she's flatter than me and I have no tits. Is it really a dude? All the pictures I saw were of a man's chest with her face on it...or is that her?

Actually, she's Dylan. Same chest. Figured out the mystery!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
Andrej is a woman's name, sure.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
I knew there was a reason I couldn't find it attractive, aside from the herpes face.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:42 PM       
I'm sure glad I wasn't trying to convince you of something, then.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:09 PM       
:lol

You know, I thought the whole 'being a dude' thing would be more the issue there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:28 PM       
Is that a dude? Well, then I won't be able to properly scream his name out when.... ah whatever

EDIT: I read only half the posts in the last 10 posts or so
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:35 PM       
Yeah, it's a dude. I didn't know that Andrej was a dude's name either.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
Hahaha.

It could be nothing but a dude's name, dawg
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
a delicious dude's name