Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:08 PM        Dio :(

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
I just some him with Black Sabbath a few months ago.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:44 PM       
Now we'll have to rely on Dragonforce and Yngvie Malmsteen for fucktarded songs about stone, fire, dragons and rainbows!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Now we'll have to rely on Dragonforce and Yngvie Malmsteen for fucktarded songs about stone, fire, dragons and rainbows!
Oh fuck I didn't notice the news forgot to mention he made the band Rainbow listenable.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:49 PM       
Exactly.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2010, 11:19 AM       
Got to see him last year with Sabbath. Fuckin' gutted to hear this news! May the demonic little Elf rest in peace...

j/k fuck them
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2010, 11:13 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2010, 04:06 AM       
I really haven't been this depressed in a long time.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 20th, 2010, 09:03 AM       
DIO DE LOS MUERTOS.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 21st, 2010, 05:22 PM       
i'm in a very dark place since the news of dio's passing.
between he and peter steele dying, i'm completely heartbroken and severely depressed.
long live rock and roll
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 21st, 2010, 08:30 PM       
What a crappy Haiku
Banned
lyly10388 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:53 AM       
I SPAMBOT
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 11:05 AM       
Now this movie will always remind me that Dio is dead. >(