Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
i don't think there's any topping christina hendricks. i think she was already posted in this thread though

I majorly agree with you there. Curves like hers are my favorite.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:32 AM       
I would airhorn her until the sun exploded.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 02:38 PM       

The whole time Jane was on Breaking Bad I thought "Jesse Pinkman does not deserve someone this attractive and cool"
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 10:44 PM       
That was the only role she has ever had that clicked with my senses.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 10:50 PM       
She looks like a dark-haired Sarah Michelle Gellar

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 11:13 PM       
SHE COULD GET IT.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 11:24 PM       
I don't get it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 11:27 PM       
AND YOU NEVER WILL.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
I'm fine with that.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 11:34 PM       
I'M SURE YOU ARE
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 01:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
That was the only role she has ever had that clicked with my senses.
I don't think I've seen anything else with her in it
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:44 AM       
She's been in some normal primetime shows my roomates like watching. Glee is one of them.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 07:52 AM       

mein gott
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 08:26 AM       
I kinda hate Padma. And she's not that attractive to me either. She can please pack her knives and go somewhere else.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 08:37 AM       
What do you like, you glum cunt?
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 09:02 AM       
I like Christina Hendricks, as noted above... I don't like many stars. I like girls with natural beauty that aren't thin as skeletons, but aren't fat as cows. If they have to wear a ton of makeup to look decent, then I'm not interested.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 11:42 AM       
I DON'T LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS A DICK IF FATHOM ZERO LIKES HER.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
I HAVE A SIXTH SENSE FOR TRANNYS

YOU'RE SAFE, SAM
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 05:58 PM       
MailCall's favorite. Lisa Matthews--1991 PMOY:
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:37 AM       
Spoilers!

I just recently realized how much I like women with long, dark red hair.
Spoilered for huge
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:49 AM       
I'm not too big on the fake red hair that everyone seems to love. I love natural redheads with pale skin and fire red crotches though.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 12:40 PM       
As long as it's dark red hair, I'm all gravy. Pale skin is definitely a plus, though.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:03 PM       
We're getting closer to normal hair colors!

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
I'm going to bookmark this page for later.
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
I agree with Sappy on paleness. God help me