Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 09:30 PM       
Nope, I just take a lot of excedrin, drink more than I probably should and have lousy enough health as it is.

Edit: dammit, why do I always get the page brak

Last edited by Kitsa : Dec 18th, 2008 at 10:30 PM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 09:44 PM       
im not positive but im pretty sure when you shoot up it doesn't affect your liver or at least, not as much. The same goes for snorting/sublingual methods of intake. taking something orally is the worst for your liver

you could also try sticking vicodin in your butt. Not only do these other methods not fuck up your liver, but they fuck YOU up more.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:12 PM       

LEGGO MY EGGO
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
Whenever I go to the supermarket to shop for food I always go down frozen breakfast isle and want to get eggo's. Then I remember that I did not purchase a toaster yet. My ex-gf used to live with me and she had a Hello Kitty toaster. It was supposed to imprint Hello Kitty on toast but it would just look evil and burned instead.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hello-Kitty-toas...QQcmdZViewItem

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 03:11 AM       
its a fact that pure heroin addicts are healthier than alcoholics.

fact.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 05:43 AM       
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 10:11 AM       
Haha he's too fat to tuck his shirt in correctly.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 12:20 PM       
That guy looks exactly like my neighbor O_o
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
Those are some tired people.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 03:25 PM       
http://www.gamedamage.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=305

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 03:26 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 03:54 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
STRONGLY DISAGREE
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 06:25 PM       
dammit now I have a sore throat
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 07:19 PM       
Kitsa, you are becoming goth
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Those are some tired people.
the man in pink is in spectacular shape for a 71 year-old. i've seen him run through bushes to catch a snake. i've seen him sleep on the forest floor under a canopy of oaks, dropping acorns. one day in class we were talking about the respiratory system and we used a peak flow meter--his lung capacity was more than double my then-girlfriend, a 19 year old girl in normal health.

also he's hilarious.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 08:16 PM       
No wonder he's so tired.
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 08:19 PM       
best professor ever. the thin little hairs on the front of his head stick up when he's getting into something.

fart
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 08:37 PM       
I saw on the news they're sending my old entomology professor to check out that Kaylee girl's body in Florida
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 09:35 PM       
I read the news today oh boy.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 10:38 PM       
I sawthe news and it basically said that we are all going to die. Just like it did the day before. And the day before that. And so on.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
The Peace Corps just sent me a reminder
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
ff