Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:14 PM       
Time for Pentegarn to update his post count.

Show me the funny!
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Dont you talk to me like that me.

Don't open a can of dicks if you can't eat the whole thing.
Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 7

Quote:
Dont you talk to me like that me.

Okay, I will to you not like that talk you.

Man, I can't wait to hear what you have to say next. I'm whippin' out my decoder ring.
Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 8

Quote:
Why thank you! *touches his hair and shows a boob*
Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 9

And it keeps going like this
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
The thought of Pram Maven makes me really depressed :/
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
GOOD NO WKILL YOURSELF
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 10:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
The thought of Pram Maven makes me really depressed :/
That's the point, but you're also supposed to feel like you're dumber by sheer proximity to me.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 11:10 PM       
whussup yall
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 03:26 AM       
Quote:
That's the point, but you're also supposed to feel like you're dumber by sheer proximity to me.
i like your ice and fire wing guy. its like hes good and evil and a faggot.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
I liked your opener, Thrash0. It kind of reminds me of those wacky life stories printed on the back of every bag of Uncle Ray's potater chips.

The only thing missing from it was "a month later, she broke it off with me because she fancied a rugged baseball player. Them baseball players have all the luck, haw haw. Buy my onion rings."
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 01:38 PM       
It's like watching a multivehicle accident on railroad tracks in front of a speeding 100 car freight train during a violent thunderstorm.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
It's like watching a multivehicle accident on railroad tracks in front of a speeding 100 car freight train during a violent thunderstorm.
If thats really what two guys making posts on an internet forum is like for you then I think you need a hobby.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
He meant when you 2 post that is what he sees, not when 2 typical posters post

Trust me the new 'tard trio' that has arrived here is far from typical
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:14 PM       
You're trying to explain social behavior to Asspies.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
Toada can we do dildonics
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You're trying to explain social behavior to Asspies.
Careful, that laugh might confuse Pram
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
Great, you guys just sparked another two hour hugbox session.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:48 AM       
^^^ Now THAT'S funny.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:25 AM       
no its not
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:13 AM       
Much like when Pram says something is not funny, ThrashO saying something isn't funny tells me that it is without a doubt funny
Banned

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:02 AM       
I've never had a drunk girl barf on me, but I have had to hold her hair while she threw up. Unfortunately it was a wig, and she threw up on that too.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:11 AM       
Your mother doesn't count, Pram.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:33 PM       
I just want to know, is that funny? Because it sounded really lazy but im sure everyone thinks its funny. If thats what passes for funny then I seriously will leave.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:50 PM       
Yes it was funny.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:56 PM       
I dont believe you. I think ill hang around for a bit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:59 PM       
No one believed that you would leave.