Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 01:39 AM       
I won't
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 02:35 AM       
Heh, kahl is a stoner.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 02:58 PM       
heh, I'm a dope fiend.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 03:07 PM       
heh im a crack whore
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 03:18 PM       
THIS ISN'T SIMON SAIS!
BANNED

Old Apr 5th, 2007, 07:11 PM       
heh my name is S. T. Oner haha lol i saw that on a book for growing pot.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 01:48 PM       
My name is Richard Tater :<
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 12:00 AM       
and my name is willie mobbs i'm like a less organized version of dick armey
Forum Virgin

moxious is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 04:11 AM       

guys am i doing this right
BANNED

Old Apr 9th, 2007, 11:56 PM       
i cant believe that girl is so naked !
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2007, 01:33 AM       
i really like when you can see the bottoms of the thingies huhuh huhuh
BANNED

Old Apr 11th, 2007, 08:34 PM       
im going to go to anime conventions to pick up chicks, ill tell them i have a tentacle dick they'll be all over it ;o ;o
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 12:36 AM       
this thread is the 4chan embassy on i-mock :<
BANNED

Old Apr 16th, 2007, 12:49 AM       
dont talk about 4chan when i dont understand if you're insulting me or not!

don't make insults i cant understand!
shut up!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 17th, 2007, 12:13 PM       
Can we have a dictionary or something that explains all this internet crap that changes every month?
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 24th, 2007, 05:07 AM       
Sure, and while we are at it we can all start I-mockery blogs; And let all our 'friends' know exactly what's happening on the board today!
BANNED

Old Apr 24th, 2007, 06:31 PM       
what do you mean "We" you're the only one who does that lenor
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 24th, 2007, 07:28 PM       
Kahl and I can't thank you enough for keeping it up to date; Let alone all the countless post you have contributed on your own free will.

What would I ever do without ya
OH GOD
Old Apr 24th, 2007, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
Can we have a dictionary or something that explains all this internet crap that changes every month?
well that's sort of what encyclopediadramatica is, only most of the people who really enjoy the internet stuff make the articles so it's all faggy and shit
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 27th, 2007, 11:07 PM       
ED is great, but its dying due to traffic and space limits.

on a lighter note so is 7chan (4chans disgusting illegitimate brother)
OH GOD
Old Apr 28th, 2007, 02:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX View Post
ED is dying
GOOD
Chojin's Hussy
Sicktodeathmx is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2007, 08:58 PM       

I've always thought Asia Argento was beautiful... but her muff is scary

Jennifer Michelle
BANNED

Old May 8th, 2007, 09:28 PM       
she kind of has a boyish face, and, on the first impression, that tattoo makes it look like she has a huge penis and happy-trail-highway peeking out of her pants.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
Reading this thread was...painful. Is this what old I-mockery was like?
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2010, 05:54 PM       
Not that old mockery. You haven't even gone far back enough to see me retarded.