Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:06 AM       
yea that was the only thing i didn't get for christmas beat by giants
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 12:00 PM       
Good looking

http://qcrg.net/category/22/Team_QCR...sday_Hula.aspx

Not good looking but hilarious

http://qcrg.net/category/20/Alley_Ka...race_____.aspx

http://qcrg.net/category/18/Devil_Do...nt_Coach_.aspx

I would love to be a roller derby ref just so I could tell people my name is Gorilla McGillicutty.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
yea that was the only thing i didn't get for christmas beat by giants
i should introduce you to Knockka Ho' Down
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
http://www.tucsonrollerderby.com/player.php?id=116
Here's your beautiful tuscon roller derby girls.

I looked at all the girl's on that page and only one of them could pass for a woman. And they all look like somebodies mother. Or grandmother. So far odds aren't in your favor.
Hahahaha I finally look at this thread and kahl zeroes in on the exact pic I planned to make fun of

That thing has a dick, I promise you
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
, did you read her profile? it's fucking amazing.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
Not only do I believe it is heavily based on real events, I propose that the only differences between the profile biography and her real biography is omissions of childhood sodomy and the more boring details of coming to terms with its identity as a "transgendered individual"
BANNED

Old Jan 14th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
i like how one second in the story she's doing manual labor at a copper mine in lieu of jail time and the next she was skating off to tucson. I didn't know they let you roam around freely at labor camps.

;/
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
Houston has em too! Maybe I can roller skate on over and pick me up some ladies.

http://houstonrollerderby.com/public/Pag189.aspx

CLAUDIA VAN-DAMAGE

Quote:
Signature Move: The K.O. Hip Check. The streets around the Moulin Rouge can be dangerous for a girl after hours. Not wanting to touch potential attackers, Van Damage uses her hips to knock out her opponents on the track.
Werk them hips gurl
BANNED

Old Jan 17th, 2009, 11:58 AM       
what the fuck is wrong with roller derby girls, were they raised by the internet or something? Every profile i read is like, "HER LIFE WAS SO HARD AND SHE WAS GANGSTA SINCE AGE NINE DONT FUCKING FUCK WITH THIS MAD CAT KAZOO OR SHELL FIX HER THIGHS ON YOUR FACE"

Quote:
She made friends with a burlesque dancer/double agent spy named Mata Scari. The two reeked havoc in the suburbs while masquerading as housewives. They were thrown out of the local sewing circle due to their crude language, strange tastes in clothes, and their desire to skate until the death.
Why can't they just say shit like, "Ms. Treatment is an ex-liberal arts major who dropped out of real school to pursue a life as a professional secretary and part-time internet burlesque dancer. She joined the stupid dervy teeam because she had nothing better to do and no friends and she wanted men to stare at her."

man this picture is awesome:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kmcclai...7605185664193/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 12:12 PM       
As soon as I saw it the zany sounds effects queued in my brain.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
I remember when Roller Derby hit one of it's heights in the 80s, there was a crocodile pit in the middle of the roller rink.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 02:56 PM       
MURDERBALL
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 03:29 PM       
Next match up in my city is next saturday. I'll tell them to get a crocodile....or an alligator at least.

Team QCRG against the "Eh Team!" from Hamilton, ON.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 05:42 PM       
GO CANADA!

If they were from any other province, I could almost guarantee that there'd be at least one really beastly native chick on that team. Back me up on this, chimp.

Edited for sensitivity.

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Jan 18th, 2009 at 02:39 PM.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 11:25 AM       
all the racists in canada remind of all the racists in my home town. i quit a job once because every one there called navajos "wah wahs".
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 23rd, 2009, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
all the racists in canada remind of all the racists in my home town. i quit a job once because every one there called navajos "wah wahs".

My friend is 1/16th something or other and someone called him that. They got dealth with quickly.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
Came up with an awesome derby name in this dream I had.

Kmuckleberry Fin

Or Will He Wonk Her
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2009, 12:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
ROLLER DERBY GIRLS ARE SUPER HOT
You might enjoy this then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y4WhBA4KG4
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
Going to roller derby is the lesbian equivalent of asking someone out for coffee.

Hope this helps!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 09:23 AM       
I don't even get why someone would call a Navajo a wah-wah.

Is it like a 50s-tv war-whoop reference?
BANNED

Old Mar 31st, 2009, 09:23 PM       
Yea i think its that thing where you hold your hand over your mouth and remove it then put it t here again and then remove it again while going, "WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH"

but that sounds more like, "WO WO WO WO WO WO WO"
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 10:09 PM       
Martian girl from Planet V

Will you marry me?

Quote:
"WO WO WO WO "
She came from outer space

She came to see

If Earth was good

Quote:
"WO WO WO WO WO "
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
My friend is 1/16th something or other and someone called him that. They got dealth with quickly.
Huh? Is that a joke? Someone with a small percentage of Aboriginal ancestry gets in DEAL WIT DEM mode because someone tossed out a (relatively minor, inoffensive, and stupid) racial slur? That's fucking ludicrous, but pretty typical of a lot of Americans, from what I've seen and heard.

There's a shitload of Canadians that have enough enough Aboriginal ancestry to get the Metis status and benefits (myself included, if I ever felt like doing it), but they don't fly off the handle when people make insensitive comments. Unless you're just fighting the ignorance aspect of the racial slurs, getting super offended and pissed off because someone insults a fraction of your bloodline is one of the dumbest and most self-righteous things you can do.

And as an aside - I highly doubt that many Americans have much experience with anything "Native American" outside of the proud, strong, warrior shit that they see on TV. Any community in the prairie provinces here is likely to have at least one reserve nearby (my town had about 3), so growing up with them as your peers instead of some kind of abstract idea that serves as a hot-button issue for self-righteous douchebags is definitely a good thing. You get way more overtly racist rednecks than you'd like to deal with, but that's just as disgusting as the people that pretend to have any knowledge of the topic they're getting so upset about.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 05:46 PM       
There a like two kinds on American Indians. One is a lazy drunk who gets money handed to him and cries about how his peoples heritage is being destroyed by the white man.

Then there are the others who build schools and try to teach the children about things like respect for ones surroundings.