Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 01:58 AM        Day of Media Observence
have you seen Ed Gein. or perhaps Zodiac?

Human nature contains good and evil, two polar contradictions. Films digressing degenerate behavior are unnerving to most audiances (hence that darling gem known as the media!). However, have we ever really looked closely, and examined why we love these tales of horror?

It's because the evil elements of our nature are laid before us, shocking us because
we all see parts of ourselves in the characters. Dark elements like feelings of isolation, revenge, and inadequet persona are reflected in the most disturbing peoples of society.

Has anyone seen Dahmer?

While I find evil acts such as his unquestionably unnacceptable, I recognize that
the reason we are entertained by death
is because it seems to be an underlying part of society?

what do you think?
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 02:01 AM       
Yeah, totally, man...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 03:17 AM       
this shit's deep. I don't even know if we can wade through it.

remember wade from that garfield cartoon?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 03:19 AM       
you think the reason we might be interested in something is because it's relevant to our lives?
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 07:58 AM       
Dahmer, thought a dog was talking to him, and convincing him to do what he did. He had little to no self esteem or social skills. Therefore, becoming angry with the inability to talk to female's, found a way to get around that whole pesky law of 'consensual' sex.

Charles Manson, used a shit load of LSD on unsuspecting females, to brainwash them into believing he was Gandhi and manipulating them into doing his dirty work for him. While he never killed anyone himself, he sits in prison. for sitting back and letting drugs get him what he wants.

While, I could go on about the several other 'infamous' serial killers. Who baffled the world, and gave parents nightmares. The main thing they had in common, was their mental health.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 12:33 PM       
Dahmer didn't talk to his dog, the son fo sam did.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 02:48 PM       
So, then jeffrey dahmer ate people.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 03:34 PM       
gabby gaga i've never said this to anyone before in my life but i think i hate you D:
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 04:45 PM       
On a retraction of what I wrote before, Ted Bundy killed only woman, due to his inability to deal with a female that is in 'more control' then him. He was married, and a valued member of the community.

Jeffrey Dahmer raped and killed males, and after leaving them in his freezer, would eat them.

True though that son of sam hallucinated, had a wife and family, yet felt no control in his life, that he had to gain it by raping and killing woman.

And then 'jack the ripper' ,(I do believe??), who still to this day was never identified. Was the most sadistic mass murderer of all time. Van Gogh was often to have thought to be the one responsible, yet now forensic scientist, believe it was just a ordinary guy that did it for no reason but to only humor himself.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:34 PM       
I was reading up on something about Jack the Ripper a few months back, and the prime suspect is an artist, I believe. Something about a painting of nude woman, with red ribbon draped over her in a similar way to the wounds on one of the Ripper's victims. Also something about his movements between America, France, and Britain.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:35 PM       
Also, I'm fascinated with horror films due to ten years of night terrors and nightmares, you pretentious douche.
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:40 PM       
Im impressed, Lenor. You have a good databank in that mind.
Dahmer was subject to his absent yet methodically cruel mother, and his overwhelmingly
tightlaced father. Dahmers homosexual tendancies resulted from his unusuall devotion to his mother.
While his mother was a goddess, she was also solace and harsh consquence. When his parents
divorced, this put more strain on his already emotionally underdeveloped mind. Again,
his homosexual tendancies kicked in. His first crime refleceted the feminine idea of "The
everlasting". Drugging his victims, killing them, and keeping them in the freezer was
similar to the feminine idea of the Doll, a companion that never threatens abandonment.
Ironically, Dahmer converted to christianity,
shortyly before being killed by a man who claimed to be the Christ.

just a ordinary guy that did it for no reason but to only humor himself.

Smart girl.
This is what I see reflected in the news, media, and video games.
We only kill to humor ourselves. No other logical reason.
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:44 PM       
Also, I'm fascinated with horror films due to ten years of night terrors and nightmares, you pretentious douche.

The fault would lie with your enviroment.
Night terrors are expressions of childhood fears.
Who's there in childhood?
Yo momma.

pretentious douche.

Thats pretentious User of douches
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:49 PM       
Holy shit, my overactive imagination IS my mother's fault! Thank you, Dr Freud!
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:49 PM       
Gris, I mentioned Van Gogh in my post. They have no significant proof, since apparently this guy left little to no tracks. Often, propositioning prostitutes, and mortifying their bodies. Since, he lived in that time era and place of the murders; being as the woman were so significantly dismembered, the idea that it was the work of only a 'true' artist, with a 'tortured soul' had the ability to do some horrifying crimes.
In the past couple of years, top forensic scientist, have been working on the crimes by these 'infamous' mass murderer's. and apparently found a piece of hair on the 'Mary' woman, (don't quote me on the name) that did not match up to Vincent Van Gogh's. So, a new theory is being worked on. Thus, this woman was a prostitute, so how much hair was on her anyways, especially during her 'working hours'?
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:55 PM       
Van Gogh wasn't the artist that I read about. I wish I could find the damned article.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:59 PM       
Van Gogh totally did it! Mystery solved!
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 10:03 PM       
I often either forget or mix-up certain names, but the theoretical facts that I post, are all from memory. I guess being a psych major doesn't hurt either, although makes me quite weary of some of the people who post on this board that could potentially turn into the next serial killer of the year.

Maybe roger will give them a little badge to use for their signature, if they make it on 'America's Most Wanted' .
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 10:16 PM       
Sweet! You know the "father of psychology" did coke on a regular basis for a good period of his life? :LOL

I'VE BEEN STUDYING THE HUMAN PSYCHE FOR LIKE 24 HOURS SO FAR AND THINGS ARE GETTING PRETTY DEEP I SURE AM LEARNING A WHOLE LOT ESPECIALLY ABOUT DREAMS IM TOTALLY PEERING IN TO HOW PEOPLES DEEP SEEDED MENTAL CONFLICTS AND SH*T CAUSE ELEPHANTS IN DREAMS REALLY MEAN FATHERS AND ALL KINDS OF STUFF LIKE THAT
MAN I NEED A BUMP

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 10:20 PM       
I hope you realize that you're much less interesting than the pseudointellectual gothtard.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 10:30 PM       
Oh noes! Grisly is insulting me! Oh noes oh noes oh noesssssssss
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 10:34 PM       
Matt, ironic that he is world renowned for his work; and your laughing on a message board, about his coke habit.

While, nobody laughs with you.

Gris, if you find the article, stating whom the 'artist' is, make sure and post it. This thread is one, of the very few, that has potential and should not be ruined.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 10:44 PM       
I'm sorry I find it funny. I don't need Grisly or you to laugh for me to find it funny. I just find it funny. They say I'm NASTY but I don't give a damn.
Role Assigner
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 10:47 PM       
I made this for yall.

"Dr. Jones'n"

Last edited by MattJack : Mar 4th, 2007 at 11:47 PM.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 11:24 PM       
Ignoramuses aside, the artist in question was Walter Sickert. There was a theory that he was an accomplice in the 70s, and a more recent book claims that he was Jack the Ripper himself.

The newer book largely relies on melodrama and sketchy dna 'evidence'. Haven't found any info about ties between individual paintings and the murders, though, which is something that I specifically remember reading about.